Nigger log

Nigger log

What is this gay shit?

Cligger nog

Your days are numbered you faggot meme.

Lol no they're not

I gave you my address last night and you still haven't done shit

I'd have expected a pizza or a whore at this point

this meme is so shit and it disgust me how much you fags push to make it popular

Come on dude

Sad

>how much you fags push to make it popular
right on point

It's honestly just some loser trying to push a bad meme, if you don't pay attention it will eventually vanish and be forgotten

Proof?

agree

Dubs logged

Your proof is if and when you post in 2 months time and nobody responds. Every meme on this internet has their 15 minutes of fame and then it's onto the next

Are you okay

No, your meme does not cater to large scale humor, yet I see a post everyday trying to push this horrible trend. All your pictures are just common references with Sixx's face and a sample of faeces pasted on with absolutely no actual relevance to the original picture.

Great, well done

you all gay as fuk!!!
Bill is where its at! New fag little bitches with your bootleg ass Bitch boi

Grow up kid

this shits older than you baby girl

Mature, much?

Motherfucker log

What are you on you fucking pansy son of a scat whore?

do math much? faggy sixx stole his whole schtick from bill, but retardingtons love to be sheeple. Wake up you ipod loving transenders.

lold.

Checked

You have to be at least 12yo to post on this website

Lot of growing up needs to be done ITT

thats not what yo mom said last night

sometimes i think about you while i fuck my 92 year old father

do you remember when your uncle and me used to molest your face with our asses?

That's why I fucked your mum in her ass last night.

>Lots*

i still fucked your useless father, and that fag loves donkey sized dick, just like you do. He has less down syndrome than you though. God rest his restless anus.

did you and your cousin ever get over listening to queen everytime i went over and finger fucked your father?

What shits around slidds around, boy. You'll get yours

Jokes on you I don't have a father faggot

So, I butt fucked your mum and got you conceived you precum kid. Also, I can't decide, what's the reason of your autism, is it that I conceived you anally or is it that you fall on your head when your mum popped you outta her arse?

What shits around slidds around. Payscat's a bitch.