>bass doesn't even hit hard
>le random snare drum

is this song a meme? are we being had?

>terrible song by terrible industry plant

woah! who'd have guessed?

I dont know if she is god or satan

Snekity snek.

>inconsistent and at times non-existent tempo

every single note is quantized to its exact point. the beat stays at the same bpm for the whole song. not an argument

>no vocal harmoniazation

vocal harmonization is when you use your voice to create chords by layering. the song already had chords

>or pitch

voice is perfectly in pitch

>bass doesn't even hit hard

yeah ok skrillex

>le random snare drum

the snare drums are in a very traditional place for any 4/4 song

the song is bad but not for any of the reasons you justs stated

>bass doesn't hit hard

This isn't Squarepusher or XXX's shitty screaming. Not everything needs to be bass heavy.

How the fuck is she an industry plant?

She is both ;)

don't justify please, it's a poor song and very cringy

>white/10

>tfw haven't heard this song nor despacito

Feels good

user we need to talk

This was me until 3 weeks ago when i got a job that blasts chart radio non stop

that cocaine bloat covered by contouring.

>hav a job that blasts top 40 on radio all day
>those awful months of Despacito being played like 2 times an hour
>that following month after Despacito died out where they used the spanish music hype to to shill a shitload of terrible spanish music 5 out of 8 hours a day

Made me want to quit, desu

despacito is actually good though

Are you fucking kidding me? She is the epitome of the manufactured pop star.

I love her.

The entire point of the term "industry plant" is the pretense of sincerity. There's none of that here.
Tay is a pop start through and through.

What the song

Ok, I've been ignoring this since Swift is awful but your description finally got me to listen to the song. It's... not good, but it is interesting I guess. I have literally no idea what the fuck you're talking about though, the tempo is as perfectly metronomic as every other pop single these days and none of percussion was even the slightest bit "random" or chaotic. I actually didn't even know humans existed with such a poor sense of rhythm, just fucking tap your foot or something jesus.

If this song weren't so repetitive I could honestly get behind it though, weird shitty minimalist pop can be fun.

>no tempo
>no pitch
literally objectively incorrect

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

>The entire point of the term "industry plant" is the pretense of sincerity. There's none of that here.
How many teenage girls are reading too much into the lyrics of her recent "dark" song again? That's right, all of them.
>Tay is a pop start through and through.
You're saying that like it's a good thing.

>using random buzz words
clueless faggot detected. you're going the right way, but please don't use words like pitch or instrumentation to look cool on the internet.

I haven't heard the song you're talking about, but going by your description it's extremely avantgarde, with aleatoric elements, and it will reshape how we view music itself, since it doesn't even use tempo or pitch. Basically, it's the next Schönberg.
My point is, you're an idiot.

>>inconsistent and at times non-existent tempo
and this is exactly why people with no music theory knowledge should not be allowed to post on mu

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DOLOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO