Anybody have any experience being a dirty kid/train kid/transient?

Anybody have any experience being a dirty kid/train kid/transient?
What was it like? Im about to hit the road and was curious if Sup Forums has done the same

Sup kid been doin this a long time what you wanna know?

Any bad experiences? With police or other bums

>get a job, stop making excuses.

I once slept in a field while I was pissed as a cunt

I just quit it, I worked there for 3 years met a bunch of dirty kids and got envious since my lease is ending and nobody has to depend on me for bills anymore I figured id go traveling

This. I fucking hate transients. If you're an old legless war veteran or something or had literally nowhere else to go I'd feel sorry for you, but these faggots who just live as beggars voluntarily deserve to be gassed.

I think we've all slept in a field at least a couple of times

Boohoo

You will probably be robbed, raped and Beat Up a few times

I mean going to jail is pretty normal for being drunk. Camping tickets are normal, some cops can be cocksuckers, just be respectful and understand it's not your town you're in. You're just passing through. Depending on the city other bums can be hostile. Just don't be afraid to stomp on a motherfuckers face in.

Fuck off no he won't.

Thanks.
Any tips for flying signs?

Funny signs work best, but try to use it as a last ditch effort. It's already blown up out here as it is. Learn an instrument, find seasonal labor, odd jobs, make little trinkets to sell. I really only fly sign if I'm trying to get out of town real quick. Most of the time I just post up outside of stores and play my banjo.

I've got a guitar and can play hell yeah, I'll see what I can do

Fuck yea! Got gear? It's cold as shit outside right now.

I know this is unrelated but I do urbex alot. And there's this really awesome building I want to explore bit I know it it is occupied by bums. How do extend the olive branch so they leave me a line for like 2hrs while I take pics and gtfo. Don't want trouble just like to explore and take pics.

I've got some gear, a pack, some carharts, boots, sleeping bag. What else do i need?

Buy them booze

Like the other guy said booze, just walk up with a few bottles of steel reserve, you'll be fine.

Think cash would work better or just the biggest bottle of cheap I can find ?

Get a couple tarps and Paracord for the rain. I carry two tarps and a two person camo tent. Also if you have the cash invest in a four piece bivy sleep system. It's between 80$-120$ keep you warm down to -30°

Im sure either would work but cutting out the middle man and just buying their booze would probably make them some happy homebums

Will do thanks bud

It is bad when it gets cold and you can’t find food or shelter, luckily the frequency of being analy violated by another degenerate more than makes up for any bad aspects

Alright cool off to buy me some steel reserve

No problem man, when you taking off, and where too?

I was recently homeless for a short while, but if you're just "hitting the road" then your gonna need to before specific with what you want pointers on, is there any particular problem you fear you may run into?

Here in a few days, trying to head out west but mostly just trying to see as much as we can

>worked all of 3 years
>probably didn't save a dime
>wants to be homeless for a while
>completely fucks up life beyond repair and stays homeless for the rest of life

How fucking stupid are you?

>Fucks up life beyond repair
Ok lol

Rock the 40oz!

Not especially just seeing if there was anything to look out for, we will be hitchhiking, begging etc. just seeing if anyone has run into serious issues

FUCK OOGLES.

Were you from? I also just recently turned homeless and don't really have anywhere else to go.
Maybe we can tag team a meal or drink out of some maroons.

Michigan

You should probably find a squat community to avoid being on the road the whole time

Okay, then explain to me the process of deciding to quit being homeless once you're bored of larping.
What's your master plan?

You think so? I'd rather just keep moving as best I can

Hell yeah, I'll be back out west soon. Socal and Az.

Easy as shit, seasonal work is everywhere. Save a few grand then get an apartment.

Yes he will. Also nobody cares for your bum-ass opinions. You are talking to adults here you child.

I don't hear good things about that part of America and homeless when it comes to toloration and survival.

I think that squatting with other people could help to avoid loneliness and you can also learn various tricks to "survive" on the streets

If you think you can rebound of seasonal work than you're fucked before you even begin.
It's not the 1920s anymore, decent paying seasonal work is few and farm between and most employers aren't interested in someone who looks like a walking series of bad decisions and smells like feet wrapped in chedder.
If it was that easy, we wouldn't see so many of you shitters dying in the streets of Sacramento because you can't get a handout and Mexicans work for a fraction of the price

you could be real edgy, and be homeless.

ya he will. fact.

Girls love a guy they can fix. No income = pussy gets.

I'm going with a buddy that has some experience he's taking me under his wing I suppose

Fuck you I've done it before. If you want to get off the streets it's easy. Just takes a little time and effort, and not being in fucking California.

My little town and surrounding areas do not like homeless people

>NU-UH I'VE TOTALLY DONE IT BEFORE

prove it, faggot

You're acting like he cant just shower at a gym and get a factory job until hes got money for a place
Its not that hard to get off the street as long as you arent a junkie
Its really not that hard to get off the streets

>Anybody have any experience being a dirty kid/train kid/transient?
>What was it like? Im about to hit the road and was curious if Sup Forums has done the same

Sure.
Some friends and I thought, for a laugh, we'd hop a freight and ride from Austin to San Antonio.
One of my friends nearly lost his grip climbing on and almost died.
As soon as we got on, the train picked up speed and we were unable to navigate beyond our space between 2 freight cars, so we just held on for dear life.
When the train slowed down, we managed to make our way forward, and my friend jumped into an open hopper that looked like it was full of dirt.
Turns out it was full of trillions of tiny shards of black glass. When he landed in it, he went in up to his elbows and the tops of his thighs, and when he pulled them out, his arms and legs were bleeding from many, many tiny cuts.
So we hopped off in San Antonio, and the yard was full of scary hobos, yard bulls, and gangsters.
So we hid in a dumpster until dawn and caught a freight back up to Austin.
Good luck if you decide to actually do this, but I'd recommend that you just get a job instead.

Yeah just avoid drugs and you'll be fine

Op, nobody really realizes this because most people are deadbrains, or even talks about it because it's sort of taboo in some cases,
But being homeless is easy shit.

All you need is to use your brain,
And I don't mean survival skills, I mean buggs bunny skills.

You see, humans hunt, but bugs bunny knows know where to find carrots that are ez pickings, all it takes is a little wisdom.

>tfw you live on the central new York lake front
>tfw the pleasant summers and folksy towns attract homeless shitters by the hundreds
>tfw winter rolls around and first snow burys the shitters under 3 feet of snow and it becomes every man for themselves
>tfw spring rolls around and the bodies are showing up and the local pd doesn't even bother trying to identify them because they all came from the west

I dont do crack, meth or heroin. Actually I dont even smoke weed mostly just a boozer
I'll do some coke if its free

>factories are hiring
What fucking America are you living in?

You still haven't proven anything

Theres at least 15+ factories in my area hiring $12 and up right now lol what fucking america are you living in?

Sounds like you guys just sucked at it

Nobody has proved anything in this thread
Also 90% of all factories in America only offer jobs through temp agencies because it's easy to fill and replace jobs roles as well as easy layoffs.
Give me some proof and I'll believe you, but growing homeless populations and major metropolitan areas getting sick of them running them out into the country side to die off proves that it's not as easy as people make it sound

Also try to look as homeless as possible, I was in Naples last year and I spent two days on the streets with a couple of friends and a group of assholes tried to rob us but we looked so poor and homeless (we were also really drunk and one of my friends was black out drunk) that they believed us when we told them we had nothing but a couple of euros even though we had phones and wallets in our bags

Thats what I've heard

I'll take Michigan off my no go list then, also in your case, try and develop a silver tounge, and develop a plan of attack when it comes to basic survival, food, water, comfort, mental health (IMPORTANT),
Prepare for your expedition by working out, your body must be well conditioned, it could be the difference between getting lost and dying in some valley and a warm bed (ALSO IMPORTANT).

And watch out for disease and people with them.

>Sounds like you guys just sucked at it
No doubt!
But we all got home safely, got on with our lives, and have discouraged loads of other wannabes by sharing our experience.
If somebody's going to try it, and especially if it is out of choice rather than necessity, I think that they should at least prepare, consider the challenges, and be ready for the worst.

Noted thanks bud

You're not a bum until your bum buddy is pissing on you while you're sporting a pink sock.

I live right by the border of ohio, northern ohio is the same way, hard to hitch out of, hard to make any money unless youre in a college town with some hipsters that appreciate the lifestyle according to my dirty friends

Im traveling with someone who has experience, I feel confident in his abilities and having my back. He's also like 6ft9 and punches like a dump truck

ur going to be sold off mate ... i hope not ... damn you must be bored as fuck

You should think about California, pretty easy over hear when it comes to honest people that don't cuase trouble.
Lots of government aid.
And I'm actually honestly desperate for a friend that plays good guitar, I'm good at singing and pulling tricks in desperate situations, and you can play some fine backround music.

Tldr: california is nice to white people and you should score a job easily with my help and if were you I would want me on your side.

Pretty much sick of life
Might find happiness traveling mainly just sick of the same ol same ol

yea i feel confident in him having your back ... all night long in an ally way

OP you are a nieve idiot, you dont know how cold it is (literally and figuritively) out there

watch some animal planet ... thats what you are going into. But with beings that know how to communicate and use weapons

you need to realize that you are responsible for yourself. That 6'9" dude will leave you as soon as you become useless

Hes going to put you on the corner and make you play that guitar for him. oh boy. I hate seeing you disgusting wastes around.

So sad (trump voice)

I'm trying to head there actually maybe we'll cross paths

yo ... it could be worse ... it could be worse ... how old are you ... dont you know the dangers of life ... wtf??????? Your parents dont talk to you do they? You need to understand how bad it is when you are outside the system.

There be dragons out side the castle walls ... can you fight dragons OP. Are you a knight. Are you a traveling warrior. No you are a musician. So find/create a band and jam out.

God you are an idiot

Doubtful

Yeah man I mean food is easy here, I get 196$ in food stamps.

It could always be worse. No actually my parents love me and I love them. Ive been in a couple of bands music is great I love it. Just looking for something different in life right now

If I ever see you on the side of the road in gonna throw a lasagna at you faggot

Every good job will have an guy who asks you what you have done the last few years where nothing is written in your vitae.

Thanks for the free lasagna user I enjoy pasta

Have you ever seen the Texas chainsaw massacre OP?
There's a lesson in that movie to be learned for people like you,
People that like to open and enter new doors.

Hey I like lasanga where's mine?!

And you need to have no shame and be ready to eat food out of a trashcan

Or walk into a store and straight up ask the cashier for food, something that has workesultiple times for me.

See you in 2 years as one of those btards who beg online for money kek.

Actually already experienced in that part of things, I dumpster dive a ton and eat from the dumpster relatively often

Around closing you can ask buffets, little ceasers, gas station with donuts all to have the shit theyre throwing out. Works all the time, if they say no grab it from the dumpster

>Begging on Sup Forums
Im homeless, not retarded

Enjoy an 50-100x higher risk for violence, rape and murder. Also have fun having cold and being hungry and sucking dick for money. Additionaly have fun never getting an good job because nobody wants an employer in a higher position who was homeless.

So why do you think its funny or entertaining to be homeless?

Beside police record which a lot of jobs require

No record yet

Fuck off hobo

if your going off the grid go out somewhere nobody live forest, jungle desert what ever and live off the land did it for 3 years to see if i had it in me the first 6 months is the hardest getting everything setup and that. make sure your sufficiently hidden from sight and at least 2-5 km from any hiking trail

Coming to a town near you

You'd have to be pretty stupid to want to do that willingly. get a job, get an apartment, take a shower and stop smoking weed you filthy loser.