What's your view on Fake news and lying press? Video related

What's your view on Fake news and lying press? Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=IWMBlaxJPuk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXGV4Vw-VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off comrade

You triggered bro???

Idk Ivan, seems like the only one mad is you guys , youre the ones that keep talking about her, dummies.

Jesus you're not even trying anymore.

>Ivan

I am Irish American but sure Libtard

How many more staged shootings before they try and take the guns?

(((Who))) controls Mainstream media? Totally not biased lmfao

when someone behind a microphone or looking into a camera tells you they are not media they are lying to you.

My view is to not view it. No MSM in my house and no SJW influenced games, music, TV shows or movies, which is pretty much everything produced in the last 3-5 years.

I've gone full nazi apparently.

fuck off back to /pole/ and shove your tiki torch up your skinhead bf's ass

You mean fake news on Breitbart and Trumptard?

and you posted this earlier in another thread. you are posting the same trump shit posts over and over again. you are not edgy or interesting. you are a fucking loser

It's mind blowing how much media fucks people in their head
>We are Americans just not legal

What? So if I stole car than I am car owner just not legal one? I am undocumented car owner? No it's called illegal for a fucking reason you sick fucks

Same subject. Fuck your shit.

are you part of the Russian troll farm or do you just do their dirty work for them for free?

The whole left wing fake news hysteria is the reason America is in the shitter.

8 years of libtards and Obama fucking things up. They ramp up the retards to shill on their behalf. Now you got blm, anifa and swj gender dysphoria dipshits fucking things up while you have the left still sewing divisive propaganda into our county just to stay relevant.

All it would take is a little unity and time to chill the fuck out and all the bullshit would literally implode on itself and we can get on with our lives. But no they want this train to never end, our country be damned.

you posted the same fucking comment almost word for word...first time variation was "resistance has been minimal"

is that the extent of your fucking brain function?

jesus Russia must be real mad about those sanctions still.

Must suck.

>Is your baby racist?

Wow what a pieces of shit with their race baiting crap

Keep eating those Trump flakes and washing them down with the Breitbart Kool aid, shit for brains.

Sup Forumsroflakes are so easily triggered

>ITT: retards who don't understand every political party engages in propaganda and the shills who feed them

You have to go back, the wall is getting built.

i think none of this matters and only exists so that we may talk about it

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXGV4Vw-VA

>every political party

Yeah remember when Obama took office? Those riots were insane.

>be shilling Sup Forumslack
>make YT video called "CNN LIES"
>include no examples of CNN lying
>instead intersperse FB tier memes with "WAKE UP"
>dat filename

My view is you need to get a fucking life instead of clogging Sup Forums with your political bullshit.

>not me comrade
>I'd never push an agenda

yotsuba b best style

Fuck hell, the mainstream media is cancer.The propaganda level and shilling North korea tier

I personally prefer to watch a reliable and unbiased news source like fox news.

CNN and theguardian demiberatly lied bpu Trump feeding thekoi fishies to makehim look bad. It's childish and insignificantbut they still lied about it. Even fucking buzzfeed news who propagated the fake golden shower story that everybody ran wholesale had the backbone to say it didn happen like cnn told. If cnn is goingto lie about this bullshit what are they going to lie about when it gets serious ?

Welcome to Amexica (America and Mexico becoming one)

LOL Time isn't even trying to hide what they want thank God Trump was elected of else we would slide in to Third World one day

I agree that the this propaganda has some hypocrisy to it. However, Obama WAS a disaster.

>THE WALL
Any day now...

Good video, Hillary bots and shills still angry after almost 2 years LOL Hillary can still win HAHAHA

>Obama WAS a disaster
Not really. Granted, he wasn't very good either. Bush was a disaster.

It started already you Spic

except it didn't

You have to go back

Some of it rooted in the sad truth of dishonest journalism, plenty of it a strangely effective catchphrase to deflect from potential controversy and cast doubt upon the opposition. In Trump's case in particular, it fucking makes me laugh that his sycophants don't know or ignore he already had a notoriously shady reputation during his real estate days. But hey, anything to believe in le epin storm against muh deep state, even when all evidence indicates he probably doesn't understand the concept or how to thwart it. There's some fake news, but there's also a Fake Revolution.

That's not how it works.Learn legal laws first.

>be wetback
>decide America is yours now
>get wetback friends and family to agree that it is
>write it down on a piece of paper
>"see, now it's ours"
Way to logic user.

Obvious and horrid. This will...end badly. I can't believe leftists got this way, I'm californian, I was raised by peace loving leftists and to watch them turn into race-baiting goblins has just been awful. But they've written me off, I'm white and that's enough I guess.

Very accurate video,keep the good job

>Bush was a disaster

I'm not talking about public opinion here. I mean for the country at large.

So am I. Bush was objectively much worse than Obama. Public opinion is completely worthless.

>cnn
>zionist lies
>their faces when the dumb goys fell for it

Fake news are dangerous and need to stop

so do you only take news from foreign billionaires?

>learn the laws put in place by the genocidal invaders

Liberal Fake news is the cancer, Alex Jones is the answer

yeah lies are bad

only if you're a gullible putz who likes to buy stupid supplements

Jones denied that. Another example of FAKE NEWS

the character that he plays denied it, but the person admitted in official court records via his lawyer that he is playing said character

I think you are confusing him with John Oliver/Colber

Remember what media was saying?

>polls = forecasts
>forgetting polls accurately represented the popular vote

>ALEX JONES IS REAL NEWS
Remember when Obama took over the government using tunnels under Wal-Marts and established martial law after the Jade Helm coup? Bush must have been really pissed seeing as he'd already taken over the government after establishing martial law using 9/11 as a catalyst to send everyone ever to the FEMA death camps. I mean, I remember how much that mandatory RFID implant hurt when I got it and how I thought I'd be okay when I got home, but the government had turned my pet frog gay...

News channel (not just "fake news") are getting ridiculous these days. From staging a news to ironically airing a news from any source. I still watch the news though....but not politics.

Remember when the repubs/Donny made it easier for people with mental disabilities to get guns, then blames mental disabilities for a recent shootings? Cool isn't it

Fake news are use for brainwashing people.

All it takes is to post image of Hillary and Democunt shills jump in lol

Sorry to tell you fam but you literally already have slided into Third World territory

that's a pretty weak response, care to try again?

>Third World territory
only those majorities darkies cities run by democrats.

Not fake and totally honest reporting here. Right?

Today is the day when the Democratic Party take over the senate and House. This will make thrump Twitter explode with fear

Yes as a liberal we know that Fucklliry was a mistake and she lied but compared to fuck thrump lol she is a saint. Anyways new year new horizon impeach that fucker make pence our bitch and vote him out in. 2020

O nice this pic is so old people already found out it was fake

Its both propaganda.

>can't spell whataboutism without autism

Why did we let Liberals to ruin our cities like that?

Nope,the laws were put much after the invasion

when i see that L on her forehead all i can think about is shrek memes

Who will Democrats sent for 2020 to lose again and who will they blame this time?

There has always been fakenews and there always will be fakenews. The internet only made it worse and more wide spread.

What we really have to worry about are the asshats who believe the fake news

bernie

Repubs are using fake news as a buzzword to push their agenda, which has delegitimized the whole idea of "fake news."
The Clinton camp (CNN and others) are also using that fact to push their propaganda as well.
This whole "OMG IT'S FAKE NEWWWS" fad has really oversaturated the media with a frankly Orwellian idea of "truth."
Everyone who said there weren't WMDs in Iraq following 911 would be smeared as "fake news" today by sources of like CNN who have just as much of a hand in the interventionist U.S. foreign policy as the Trump admin' (of course they'd tie it in with russia BS).
Frankly, the foreign policy aspect of our media and government is just as Orwellian in the "constant war means peace" mentality that we follow.
So it's only really a big deal in the fact that it's even become a relevant topic. It's just another way to get the "conservitards" and the "libtards" to fight each other instead of the people in charge.

>Zionist
Oh
>fake news
No!
>lies
It's
>WAKE UP!!
retarded :(

I think the gun companies stage them.

All they do is increase profits.

If they didn't ban them after all those kids got killed they're never going to do it.

WOLF BLITZER HERE

ITT: fake news smearing
YOU'RE all racist bigots

Sure thing, Igor.

Are you capable of thinking for yourself? Or do you just mimic what you see other anons post in some feeble effort to feel like you belong?

These kids like to say “Igor” and “vlad” etc.. want to know something Russia hasn’t done? Lost a war to a bunch of untrained Vietnamese farmers.

Thank you for showing your nationalist pride, Sergei