Whats your ideal body type Sup Forums?

Whats your ideal body type Sup Forums?

c-d-k in that order.

A C Đ I J K L
A is best tho

suppose I or L. but wouldn't mind fucking F once in a while

B or F. I like them thicc, and I am unashamed.

thicc =/= fat

J J J and J.

A - B - G - I - L

Body type I'm not very picky at all, but if we take faces, hair, etc. from this picture into the equation then E, J, K, and L are disgusting. Any of the others would be equally fine.

Explain yourself

E C K J
In that order

The whole bottom line except K

Everything except F

Why do they all wear glasses?

Somewhere between B and L...love good "breeding" hips and belly with big squishy tits, but not so far as F...

Triple Check

E) I don't like the timid/emo girl personality type which is what this looks like to me, and I don't like the tall and flat body type.

J) Hate blondes, don't like the athletic type. Power is sexy in a way, but more in a personality way. Seeing strong/successful women can turn me on, but once we get initmate it just doesn't feel right most of the time.

K) I don't even know what to call that style anymore, but it's not for me. Maybe me in high school, but it just doesn't do it for me anymore. Body isn't bad, might be cool to be friends with, but I can't see anything romantic with someone who looks like that. Hips/thighs are nice, but it's just not enough.

L) Stereotypical "bossy beauty" who ends up being completely boring once you get to know her in person. Reserved, although not completely unopen to some new ideas. Could be fun for a while, but she wouldn't be able to keep you entertained/satisfied forever. Overall body is pretty good, but the blonde hair and personality would kill the mood every time.

F's body and J's Face are nono's

To date? J
To be? Either B or C

E, I need her to tower over me and to command my cock

B and F, fuck yeah

if real girls would all be that cute i wouldn't even care about the size

i dont actually know

Everything except B E F

B G I

C, E, G, L

B, F, and G.

The only thing I can say is that everyone but J was born with their body. J had to go to the gym everyday to get those kinds of gains. Someone that dedicated is someone I'd want to be with. Women always want to change the things around them and they don't give a damn about anything else, Muscle girls change themselves that type of thinking is something to be admired.

>trying to justify my preference
>im might just be a faggot

Split between E and H. Bodies are good. Personality-wise I think we would get along. everyone else just looks presumptuous.

C & E are out-of-bounds. Everything else is good to go.

something with a pussy (and an uterus, just in case you're wondering)

Oh absolutely, like I said it's very admirable and sexy in some ways. Definitely someone I wouldn't mind having in my life, just not sure if it's my romantic preference.

But hey, there are different types of girls for different types of guys. Enjoy what you want and hope they feel the same way.

A and H.

I’d say D or L

Damn when did this become a feels thread.

All but F lmao

G I B

Funny enough C looks like more of slut than K. She looks like a borderline charting MILF.

All but F

*cheating

Well that, plus the fact that if she is in your life, especially as a GF, she'd probably encourage you to eat healthier and exercise but understand why you might not want to be super muscled like her
>No strong gf to pick me up and take me to the bedroom
At least my mommy gf is great

Every thread is a feels thread. Life is made of feels, everything you do and see makes you feel a certain way. We can spend as much time on the internet as we want to try and stop the feels, but they're going to hit you every time eventually.

Why are they all fat?

Closes thing I could find like J.

H with chubb on the tummy

C

1.) C
2.) C
3.) C
4.) H

Damn muscle girls are great, too bad they only go for chads.

>time to an hero

L

Now that's not true. To be fair, it might be extremely hard to find a muscle girl that's into normal guys, but I'm sure there's at least one in the world
I'm a massive sperg and got my gf, so there is hope

I cry everytime.

I remember there was a futa version of that pic, anyone have it?

This

who didn't you post dick version

You give me hope user. I don't have a neckbeard body so I have that going for me.

You don't understand what body type means. These are practically all the same body type just with varying weight. Also you're dumb.

Begone faggot.

I is correct choice

K isnt a body type

Definitely F for me. My GF falls into that category and cuddling her / playing with her boobs is way too great for me to ever consider a skinny girl.

Fat is a body type, so is skinny. Or would like to compare femurs and spine disks?

Just dress somewhat nice including a haircut, be as confident as possible and be somewhat sociable.
I've gotten to the point where I don't feel any intimidation while talking to women because I have a GF and I swear I had my black coworker getting thirsty for my dick the other day. Women dig confidence, so just be dandy, Baby

A as long as she wasn't a nigger.
Probably go with C A D L H I G K E J F

Ayyyyy dats my boi.

>no loli
>no deal

I'm not sure I see anything wrong with any of them.

might just be a horny faggot though.

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and L. My top is H

Trips of truth.

B G L

I like curves.

They are all too fat

I see you are a man of culture. Start rollin.

G, L and B, in that order

They’re all overweight af. Where’s the skinny chicks?

Add a penis, then all of them.

Otherwise; B, F, G

Same breh

H - small tits, wide hips

J>C>I

I like people with dedication. I wish I had fit/muscle girl IRL.

F or L

This is the only correct answer

c,e,k

but I'll take anything at this point

first post = best post

Definitely H

Anything really, but that exludes E and F. Those are two i dislike. Tall, slim aka lanky and just too much of fat. F's face is adorable though.

Even on "futa" version i hate E and F as much as i did in my

i like it - u cant lose

I would like to be an H. I would like to be sex friends with a B.

Update: This guy died a while ago.

Ps, the proper word is A L B I D

ABCDGHIJKL
ill go for anything really, but land whales

L is ma choice
J has a penis
> fucking trans

C, D, and sometimes E

All but F

Of all girls, I wish my girlfriend/wife was flat ajd modest like C or was cute and chubby like B, but my heart says the J. I wish my future spouse was a muscle-girl or was always flat as board like C, and had big fake juggs.

Presented like this, all look good.
Hard to decide between B, G, H, I.

>thinking that musclegirls are all trannies

I hope you're trolling.

H

it's hard to decide between L,I,G and B

Got to be G.

B or L if I had to pic

My ideal would be a B to C cup with hips like B or L has.

G H L
Love em

I G B for me