H3h3 Get Outjewed By a Jew

They get sued by Matt Hosseinzadeh.

What a great morning is it , when you drink jew tears.

>jews not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lk0osDo7BDE
instagram.com/p/BE9opDOIzhp/
youtube.com/watch?v=_lbece7RqZU
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what do they do or what cause do they stand for? who cares?

good i hate those jews

>internet celebrities

who are they and why should i care

Yea
>this
Who cares, and for what, I hope they have to pay up, that jew nigga stole a hat to someone for 6 million shekles and called it art, no one should get off that easy.

wait, are these the faggots who ripped of filthy frank's bit

If so they are ebin memers so foonie XDDD

this who are all of the people you are referring to and what is the events that occurred?

what the fuck is hehe

What the fuck is h3h3 and what do they do?

literally who

yes lets hope they get fucking destroyed

No one actually paid 6 million for that hat. It was a meme you dip.

His wife is literally turning into a Jewish witch demon

her face is so fucking creepy holy shit

If they take my Hila away...
Matt better drop this lawsuit...

They ripped off sam hoidel

That hat is behind him in a frame.

Agreed, but shes still not that. bad.

It's because the shekels are not going their way anymore :^)

he also basically ripped off a sam hyde sketch.

his whole schtick is a rip off of one of sam hyde's internet videos from 2011. they fucking suck.

I love kike infighting even more than black on black ghetto brawls.

Sam Hyde, ripped off Tim & Eric.

delete this

this is what you get for insulting leafy

They (jews) fight in court, while niggers fight in da streets.

h3h3 sux

world peace my niqqa

Oh yeah, that's who they copied.

in that case i hope the get destroyed

Tim & Eric ripped off Wonder Showzen

I'd hatefuck Hila

yeah right. yr a fucking idiot, kid

Tim and Eric: "FLOOM SPORK! DORP! *makes face* BORP! DOTRF!"

so what happend and why?

Hila used to have an angelic face. Now she's maturing and her head is widening out.

Post rare Sams

inb4 that infographic with rape allegation or w/e

These jews had a patreon to give them money, its like why don't you fucking work instead of asking for handouts? Does making a silly 10 minute video where you are watching another video really take all fucking day?

Why is this on Sup Forums?

Yeah it's pretty great

why are they being sued

I got you

Daily reminder that h3h3 is nothing more than a Sam Hyde/MDE ripoff

Nothing tells you how young someone is more than when they hate on T&E:ASGJ with the "so randumb XD" meme. T&E is satire. If you were old enough you would recognize that it satire of 90's TV. and it is fucking brilliant. It does it perfect. But even if you don't like it, calling it random is wrong and shows how underage you are.

Jews live by no moral code. The almighty dollar rules their behavior. If they can get it from other Jews they don't care, only self-interest motivates them.

>Jimmy Negrix
>memetab
upvoted, fine gentleman

WS was made by niggers on drugs

ultra rare. nice

What a fucking weasel.

>calls sam a toxic asshole like 3 times
>shitting all over him calling him jealous
>Sam BTFO's him with only 1 post

No I get its 90's TV satire. A E S T H E T I C BROOOOOO.

It still fucking sucks, ya dip.

>watching leafy
you're even worse than h3h3 faggots

youtu.be/lk0osDo7BDE

How can T&E and h3h3 even compete?

>mfw 'h3h3' ripping off Sam Hyde will be remembered like Hitler's art school rejection

Check out sam's Instagram instagram.com/p/BE9opDOIzhp/

Tim and Eric are visionary comedians, yes many of their skits are drugged up garbage, but in amongst the coal are diamonds. They are effectively revitalizing the comedy scene by pushing boundaries while sticking to basics.
They bring slapstick to a whole new level, and (intentionally or unintentionally) have hilarious symbolism through parody of modern television and comedy.
Their ventures in producing through their company Abso-Lutely have brought us true gems such as Nathan for you, comedy bang bang, and the Eric Andre show.
I for one hope Sam Hyde will do his part and thank Tim and Eric for their contributions to his, and everyones comedy.

Reminder that scamin sammy couldn't even swindle a bunch of cheeto dust breathing bronies.

>it's just a prank bro
>Horse slit
>please give us money, it's will be funny.

Will the loser have to pay both parties court fees?

papa bless :)

they discussed this on rebbit.com and the answer is no unless they counter sue

kys

Hi Sam.

What is this?

wait this was meant for

Sam Hyde is a gigantic faggot

>CSGO Lounge
Neck yourself

This is just bullshit from Sam.

To watch Sam you have to get "it".

Whilst the israelis videos are just straight forward.

Sam was free to dumb that shit down and put some production value on it, yet he didnt and stuck to either these 10 min features like Officer Maggot or Ideas man, or his webcam shows. Honestly this is blown out of proportion, Sam's videos are literally a comedian that shares his funny thoughts whilst the israeli are just a product anyone can watch.

Fucking retard

I liked H3H3. Then they blew up and started pandering to Reddit. Then they start forcing memes. Then they crank out painfully rushed, no essence videos on the daily. They they start running head first into drama with other channels.

They're burning bright, soon they'll burn out.

>All of Sam Hydes content are his scripted sketches

the picture ?

A slav girl smiling.

>artist
youtube.com/watch?v=_lbece7RqZU

I like it

Yeah but thats what happens when that adrevenue comes in. The more videos, the more money.

pewdiepie had a problem where he kept churning videos too much that he didnt know what to play and kept asking his fans for ideas.

All for those sweet checkels

>I will never have a qt slav waifu
why live

Tim and Eric is for the kind of people who think h3h3 is intellectual

It's a shit ripoff of shit British comedy mixed with public access tv aesthetic, just making gurning faces and slurring words and yes being randum

Why the are getting sueded?

>that jewess

some other jew got quite butthurt h3h3 made a video about him

isn't hosseinzadeh a persian name?

Wonder Showzen pilot was circulating massively on the internet in 2003, faggot.

i dont see how sam and ethan are the same

pretend for a second I don't follow youtube drama, I know who h3h3 is but not the other guy. Why is h3h3 getting sued and how fucked is he?

me neither

The video that inspired h3h3's entire schtick:
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Then compare this MDE video:
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

To this h3h3 video:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

I miss when YouTube was Aryan.

h3h3 would have to be the least funny person i have ever seen

he literally admitted himself that he stole sams content you reddit fucks

I'm actually completely against these h3h3 guys on this.

"Reaction video" ""makers"" like them are total cancer. And they're completely in the wrong here. They take videos other people made, without their consent, and basically make a living of parodying them, using them as their material, exposing them in a very-very bad light to the public.

You have to be a masochist, a cuckold to like that. You made something lightheartedly and now it's distorted, it's used against you.

>we need people like them to ridicule the cancerous content

Not really, you just don't have to watch it. It really isn't worth your time.

Since they appeared on jontron and the gr8 m3m3 papa franku's videos I checked out their channel, and it's really not that good.

They do what jontron does... but with youtube videos. It's sort of funny when jontron makes videos, but he at least adds way more production value, some of the videos on h3h3 is just them sitting and making grimaces at a bad youtube video made by amateurs.

The great SJW meme rape culture and exploitation of the little man, the common man is the key to this.

Whoever made that video maybe did a bad job, maybe it's a cringey, awkward thing. And it's in public domain, yes, everyone has the right to say that it's bad, it's horrid and write a bad critique on it, because it's in public domain. People should be aware of this and stay away from airing their stuff.

But. But h3h3 is monetizing on this. They make profit on other people's misery. They are using, the shitty, cringeworthy material to make money. Do they pay these people? Jontron makes fun of professional people and actually buys the product. And what's the most important part, he only criticizes the product.

The people, who made it personally aren't on display.

h3h3 goes after amateurs, gives great publicity in a very bad manner, exposes them as cringes, freaks, makes money out of them, without their consent. This isn't fair use.

>he never visited the original T&E website back in 2002.

I wish they would do more things like Vape Nation and that video making fun of fake psychics because those are the people I feel like need to be made fun of, just groups in general so there's nobody to target in general

Pretty sure this guy is a pedo

What's the original video by Sam? It says "unavailable" when I tried looking it up

I don't know man, it's basically like reviewing a game or a movie and blasting it. They make money for their review and opinions not for the original content. Plus they only used part of the video in this case so again I don't think it applies. Also I think copyrights should be limited to very few things and should only really exist to prevent a lack of innovation. If things are innovative enough then there shouldn't be any copyright. I don't really watch h3h3 by the way but you shouldn't let your opinions on h3h3 dictate legal issues.

you are a complete fucking idiot

You beat me to it.

Sorry, but if something is considered public domain, it doesn't matter if it's used to make money or not. Public domain means it's not protected by intellectual property laws including copyright, patent laws, or even trademarks. They are owned by nobody. Not even if I made them.

He has zero grounds on this lawsuit.

so i guess we get rid of shit like the daily show and colbert and whatever while we're at it?

it's ok to make money parodying shit like trump, but not some stupid youtubers?

But this is exactly what they are. Lack of innovation, lack of production value.

Maybe I just don't find him funny at all, but all he really does is to play a video, edit it minimally and make grimaces.

His wife is even worse. She just sits there as eye candy.

Also youtube videos aren't completely relinquished intellectual property. You still have some copyrights to them.

no wonder Sup Forums tan looks so familiar
hes sam hyde all along lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
>Tribute to Sam Hyde's "mind=blown".

ok

I don't say get rid of them, but if there's fair ground they should be sued, yes.

Every time they make a claim Trump as a politician said something and he isn't. They should be sued. Every time they mock politicians, public figures and claim that they are wrong, and they aren't, they should be sued.

They should be sued to the ground until they go bankrupt or try to behave like decent human beings.

One thing is that they aren't "funny" at all, lowest tier of entertainment. But it's very damaging to democracy too. This is a circus, a show, where only an exaggerated, distorted version of the world is shown. Not proper debate, but mere mockery and sometimes outright lies are presented to the people as 'leisure time' entertainment, so they can be spoonfed opinions.

It's one of the main sources of political manipulation and corruption, so yes, in a civil, legal way a war should be declared on them and they should be destroyed.