I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

sounds gay for me

Yes, that is gay. You are gay. You are a homosexual.

Classic.

just remember the golden rule

That's queerer than a Three Dollar Bill

It's not gay if you're the dominant one.

thats actually even more gay

What, you'd rather fuck a girl, you fuckin' queer?

that makes no sense

Exactly. It makes dollars. Like Emma Watson's massive income.

Herman??

Stop worrying about what's gay or not. You're definately gay, who cares? 90 % of this board are closet gays.. you're just messed up in the head from being a virgin for too long and listening to other virgins here.

It's not like conversion therapy works or anything.

It is gay.

I liked the part where she peed in his face best

sick

You are the gayest gay whoever gayed. You are also a dangerous predator whose violent fantasies will soon not be enough to satisfy.

OP might just be into consensual, celebrity-inspired BDSM roleplayyyyiahahaha no really I can't finish that.

Emma when she hears she's going to watch her brother's penis being tortured

probably because she's already done it herself

she's world-famous, what's he going to do about it

Good luck.

>ok Alex, if you want me to buy you a mansion then you're going to have to let me sound your penis while electro-shocking your testicles

seriously though, he'd have to be a colossal faggot to refuse

Thanks user, I've been feeling down tonight and this post really cheered me up

"See that guy? I'm gonna have him fuck you until you lose your mind. What, you wouldn't want mom to know your little secret, would you?"

if he hasn't sniffed her used panties while beating off then he's the biggest faggot in history

Well, duh.

I'd love to be the filling in an Alex and Emma Watson celebrity wincest sandwich

It's only gay if Emma's wearing a strap-on.

I bet she's sucking his dick right at this moment

Or he's fucking her brains out.

"And THAT's for yesterday, and THAT's for last week, and THAT's for making fun of me as a kid -- don't you dare pass out, bitch, I've got you all night! And THAT's for being richer than me..."