What's the best way to track someone down Sup Forums? I have two full names and info about their appearance

What's the best way to track someone down Sup Forums? I have two full names and info about their appearance,

I want to find my biological parents.

Please.

Will assist OP in bumping, interested in responses as well

all i will say is that you are in a wrong place snowflake.

Eat shit, Sup Forums makes magic happen.

Thank you

Keep bumping please

Committing a serious crime

Post names and physical appearances fgt?

Search in electoral databases? I thing they have information of people wich is able to vote

sounds good, ill try that

you were a immaculate conception an THE CHOSEN ONE WHY HAVE YOU GONE DOWN THIS PATH OP PLS EXPLAIN

bump

i need to do this.

Same boat user, I don’t even have names tho, all I have is a description, education,age,jobs they had when I was born, intrests and ethnicity.

I did a search through adoption agency cause it was free and they found my mother, they asked if she wanted to meet me and she said no.... that’s the kind of rejection I hope you never have to experience user.

Now I want to find her so I can meet her face to face to tell her what a horrible cunt she is.

The only reason I have names is because the hospital fucked up and sent medical records to us instead of them, i have names and medical history, interests and social history, apparently both of my parents were blond hair blue eyes, and here i am with brown eyes and brown hair

I'm so sorry that's how it turned out for you

Both my parents were 5’ 6” brown hair/eyes and I’m 6’ 2” with green eyes and blonde hair, guess my mom was a whore.

Bump.

Find this man's parents, Sup Forums.

Yea, bastard child here

Look Joe, we’ve been through this before. They left you at the Grand Canyon on purpose. They’re assholes.

OP here, dubs o truth?

Confirmed last name Dirt

I've been scrolling my state's registry, im going by the fathers last name (hoping and assuming they fucking married) and there is so much shit to go through

Another bump

It’s pronounced “Deer-tay”

This thread is going to die soon, so before that happens i want to say im not going to give up, and when i do find them, ill come back and tell you all how it went

Thank you Sup Forums

Bump

why's it gonna die? you gonna let it? I'll keep bumping

Im going through my state registry and backtracking through where they worked and where they went to school, i cant keep the thread alive

i'll help
bump

bump

You are a fucking faggot

I'll be back later, keep posting ideas to help me out

I appreciate it

Talk to detectives specialized in tracking people down. My uncle was adopted and he's found his biological parents by contacting one of those TV shows where they help people find their family. Good luck my Sup Forumsro

Good luck man

Did they make him privy to their techniques? Like did they tell him how they tracked them down?

Child of two women who found his biological father here. Give some details on your situation. Foster?

Idk rly. I think they found the papers in which his home town was specified. And then they tracked down who had a baby in the month he was born or who had been spotted while pregnant

OP's afk atm.
Didn't give details outside of wanting to find biological parents. Doesn't appear menacing

Is it legal to access birth history like that without some sort of license? I wonder if they'd have been able to find the parents without a birth certificate

OP here, i have names, ages and birth dates, where can i go to use that info in the best way?

You didnt get the aryan gene

yep, my parents were Norwegian, blonde hair blue eyes and blond hair green eyes, i got brown/brown

kickstarter

Keep bumping

OP Here, ive checked my states registered voter records and cntrl+F for both first name and last name of both parents and didnt find anything, i even changed her last name to the father in hope of marrying, ive checked kikebook and twitter with nothing,i dont know what else to do and i honest to god can release their names on this place

can't***********

Good luck Sup Forumsro
Anyone have the “how to find someone” infographic?

post this pls

Also do you have any pics? Reverse image search might help if you do

i do not

Shit. Man, I knew I should’ve saved the infographic, had exactly what you needed. Stupid question, have you tried googlig them? Full name+age?

have you tried sites like ancestry dot com? not sure if you have enough information as ive never used it but might be worth a shot

no

also search by name in a phone registry? could try and get a contact number

I can't contact them yet, I'm going to figure as much out as I can before I move forward

Honestly, Sup Forums might help if you’re willing to post what you have. I’m not very well versed in this kind of stuff but I’d try to look em up for you

Could find an address this way and drop them a letter, or look through the windows like a fuckin creep, either way.

I found them.

They married.

Nice, dude. How did you find them?

A lot

I have the first six digits of their phone number and a general area, how do I continue???

how wide is that general area? street, city, state, country, continent?

City

then try searching in phonebooks of that city so you might find them and use the known number to confirm it, if you have luck you have an adress now. Other documentations of the city would be also helpful, like medical records or court files

I found their address and home number

nice, now lurk around that area or ask around neighbors to make sure the description matches the residents of the adress and basicly you found them
congrats and best wishes fren! Note: do not use the infornation you auired in a malevolent way please

The White Pages can be found in every city at the numerous Phone Booths located on almost every corner. Once you find them, you can tear out the page, go across the street to the Western Union Office and send them a Telegram. The Western Union Telegram Delivery Boy will ring their doorbell and hand them the Telegram, which they can read, since it's printed on strips of paper that are glued to the telegram page.

They will then rush to their Candlestick Phone, and depress the receiver 3 times to signal the Operator that they want to make a Call, and she will patch them through her Switchboard to your number. When your phone rings, you answer it and the Operator will state "Hello, Mr. user? I have a Long Distance Phone Call for you, will you accept the charges?"

You can then get on the Train and travel to meet your Biological Parents who will pick you up in their new Ford Model 48 Coupe.

Good luck, user.

I don't want to do anything I just want my family

wrong post bro

I hope you find them with this