My gf showed me this picture

My gf showed me this picture.
She said my dick is too small.
It's 7 inches. What should I do?

Sounds like you should let me fuck your gf, cuckboy

The feminist empowerment symbol down the bottom right shows me that this chart was made to emasculate men and therefore there cant be any faith put in it, even if it is true
3" penis here

She actually said it's too small kek, break up with her and let her go to Jamal and Tyrone for her daily 9 inches before you end up cucking yourself or she cheats on you

Dump her ass and let her get on the cock carousel again so she ends up 30 years old and alone with a blown out pussy

>mfw yall post in a bait thread
>mfw i also post in a bait thread

6 inches is about the average cucktard this image exists to make the superior gender feel less superior.

She is crazy, my dick is 16cm and I bottom my girlfriend every time, I sometimes make her bleed

lmaoing @ you dicklet whiteboi
7 inches is the minimum, you shoulda cut it off lmao

>this
I think this is the only real man in this thread

I really don't want a woman that wants horse sized dicks in her. That's a major fail at life.

I don't even want to fuck pussy, I just want women to worship me, give me head, massage me, maybe put few fingers up my ass.

Real satisfying sex for men is that, none of that eating pussy nasty bullshit or getting sweaty and putting your dick in some nasty hole lot's of other have been in.

ideal penis is 12-13cm, it dont destroy vagina and you can go full speed like animal.

Is the best size for rape

she will buy a horse for kill herself raped

no wonder muslims rape, they have small dicks

all those newfags falling for this weak bait

you don't have a gf, kys pls

you sir, are a faggot

Please do so

Feminists deserve be blacked, hail Satan

7 inches is maybe average but you can't do much about ur genetics op. you can get surgery to make it bigger