How dare you America? 1 year ago you robbed the most qualified candidate ever of a historical first woman US President...

How dare you America? 1 year ago you robbed the most qualified candidate ever of a historical first woman US President. What Happened? I'll tell you. Sexism happened, misogyny happened, Russia happened.
>It was her turn!

still crying
don't worry op. today we will do it again

This made me hard, go on cry more please

No it wasn't her turn, that silly bitch belongs in the kitchen making Willy a sammich, or on her knees pleasing him so he doesn't have to hook up with Monica again..

Accusing Americans of being chauvinist, uneducated, and borderline illiterate? What's next, discovering water is wet?

This is bait, but Mueller is steadily putting the pieces in place to end the Trump regime.

Bullshit, she lost cause people don't like her as a person. Personally I think she puts on this sweet grandmother persona but in reality she is a lying manipulative cunt (see what Secret Service members said about her). That being said Trump is terrible too, no one wants to be President anymore. There is more risk than reward, so the smartest most qualified candidates never run, like Colin Powell.

>Colin Powell.
You mean the guy who told the public a pack of lies to help build the case for war in Iraq? Great guy.

OP is obviously right-winger. Literally no Clinton supporter ever said that it was her turn bullshit, thats a strawman.

HC lost because of lots of things. I think Russia's involvement was part of it, but also the fact that she wasn't very clean and wasn't very interesting and represented a lot of "business as usual" to a lot of America, and a lot of people are sick of corruption and status quo and are suffering to varying degrees and wanted change, and President Trump during his campaign made a lot of promises and just seemed like an out of the box shake-it-up choice. Plus, a portion of the country that is suffering is also heavy with (not entirely full) the same population that is racist and bigoted and blames their problems on anyone different, and Trump played to that. A stronger candidate might have been able to beat Trump, though. Not Bernie, maybe Biden.

That's some terrible bait. Of course we all know trumpers will eat it up

>Literally no Clinton supporter ever said that it was her turn bullshit, thats a strawman.
it was literally considered as a campaign slogan on her team, you uneducated nigger

Good fake, but known fake picture. Can you imagine how very shot by secret service someone would be before getting that close to a window with a former President inside his room?

You can't be this stupid. Manafort, Flynn, a couple mid level campaign officials and maybe 1 or 2 administration figures will be charged with crimes unrelated to any campaign interference, and that's it. Trump, Trump Jr, Kushner and all the bigwigs will never see a courtroom.

>most qualified
Thanks for making me laugh.

>0/10

>You're a failure, just like your bitch queen.

Oh the salty tears of Trumpers will be such a flood that Katrina will be forgotten.

I don't understand why people say this "you have to be qualified to be a politician" when in fact those old farts are just more qualified to get more money to their pockets from your pockets

so in fact it's better if politician don't have connects or "qualifications" at all

He was lied to by the head of the CIA regarding info from an informant inside Iraq. They spent days pouring over documents given to them by the Intelligence agencies and he presented theat to the U.N. the problem was not him, it was the Intelligence community, and all their lying even to members of their own government.

He was still a million times more capable than Trump or Hillary.

at least she was not Trump, the least qualified ever. Heard the latest - Trump said he didn't know there were so many countries before he got elected.

ignorant and stupid and liar (see the list of his graduation - he was not top of his class, he was not even in the top fifteen - he graduated without honours) and proud of it.

who needs Sup Forums when you have Sup Forums and Sup Forums

This is like what an 8 year old "figures out" about politics, i dont even know where to began to explain to you how little sense what you are saying makes. read a little about how politics works and youll realize how utterly meaningless and banal and saccharine your post is

I don't know, I find this more entertaining than
>fur thread
>loli thread
>trap thread
>cock rate thread
>who would you fuck and why thread
>I'm blah blah, ask me anything thread

You forgot Rekt thread

President Powell would have been a fascinating thing

ill keep responding to you even though you are either a troll or a worthless human based on the random slur at the end of your post. No it wasnt, thats fake news. Find one source that isnt right wing and isnt getting all its info from a single book from a right wing author about Hillary's campaign. You cant because thats where it came from. An attack book quoting a random anonymous aide. Of course it snowballed and now idiots take it as fact like that whole Uranium One fake scandal.