She just ran away from home, didn't she? This whole story made her so much money

She just ran away from home, didn't she? This whole story made her so much money.

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/700079592/Elizabeth-Smart-describes-rapes-sex-abuse-imprisonment-threats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she ran away from home

Thought it was fun.

She didn't initially do it for the money

The mother even said before he went all crazy, the guy was good looking

Here is a 14/15 year old with whoremoans and an overbearing father.
She had plenty of chances to run.
She even lied when she was in the police car saying she is not the girl they are looking for.

Pretty simple math

Now that she understands she is the "victim" and can make money and fame off of all this. OF COURSE she was kidnapped.

I read somewhere that she said that she refused to be found because she felt like "chewed gum" and that it's the society's fault.

that lucky old dude got to fuck her at her prime, almost made her a second wife.

lol rly? i lived there/same age/met her post kidnapping
none of what OP is saying is real or happened
ptsd/shock are a function of her trauma. she may have "went along" as far as her deluded and fragile 14 yo mind could conceive.
Think of the cultist pressure of the LDS church... the lack of weed and mental therapy....

Someone give me the run down on this whore

for real who lets guys like this get away with getting laid, and with 2 deluded, crazy, abused women

For a couple of second I believed I was reading the lyrics of song....

haha that's her dad, but here's the guy that kidnapped her

Looks like Rasputin

>LDS church
Leave Christians alone for five minutes and they always start a sex cult featuring underaged girla.

Not as great as it spunds unless you're the cult leader, then you can forbid the other males from having sex and build a compound where you can practice kid fucking freely until the government hears about it and you end up with a Waco situation.

It's pretty much this.

this thread needs more pics

The G-man wasn't in Waco because of kiddy diddlying.

Her 14 year old pussy must have been divine. So jealous of Brian David Mitchell.

Thats how riots and revolutions start, with blue balled young males

I found a slutty cute girl that could pass for her sister. Always dresses slutty now......

True, they were there for the illegal weapons. But once you start a cult and practice kid fucking and build a compound in some remote backwater you tend to collect weapons along the way because you convince your room temperature IQ followers that the outside world is waging war on you. It's a cycle that repeats itself over and over again.

start your own cult, how hard could that be?

How many times in 9 months do you think?

She mentioned in one interview several times per day. And she also told them that sometimes it would be extreme demeaning shit

God tier: shoops of her as a teen

Those are mormons, not christians.

I'd be a terrible interviewer, asking for details about the demeaning shit.

Like what? She only mentioned being pissed on.

It's less about asking for the details and more about the visible erection.

The court transcripts are hot, she talked about getting fucked and what he did to her.

Link? Excerpts?

This is Sup Forums so thay doesn't seem to bad but for normal people it's pretty demeaning.

deseretnews.com/article/700079592/Elizabeth-Smart-describes-rapes-sex-abuse-imprisonment-threats.html

I guess there'd be no hiding that. lul

ooh thanks, good reading material there.

Thanks