My roommate doesn't know I'm moving out with two months left on the contract without paying rent...

My roommate doesn't know I'm moving out with two months left on the contract without paying rent. What should I do before I leave? Im leaving in an hour

Asshole much?

Shit on the floor

Leave tho months worth of rent inside an envelope on the table

reasons?

kys fucking child

Leave the rent for him. How about you grow up you immature homosexual

Dont do anything noticable or hell have a claim. Put an egg behind a fridge or something so it takes time

Pay your part and kys

Why are you leaving early?
This is core info needed before a response

I came to this thread to post this:
Destiny calls, OP

Do you want to be known as the guy that shits on floors?

you fucking piece of shit, pay your fucking rent asshole. Nobody needs shit people like you, just kill yourself

You should destroy the place. Leaving without paying is just a passive-aggressive pussy move, eventually him or one of his friends will catch up with you and fuck you up randomly when you're not expecting it. Your best bet is to actively fuck shit up, alpha style - not beta mode. This way he'll know you're serious and he won't be so eager to come looking for you.

Lost job and my grandmother (only surviving relative) is in the hospital. Figured it was about time I left
I'm moving over 7 states away I think I'll be ok

>So your roomie calls up the estate agents and tells them you've skipped and pays his rent, you owe money, agents put you on a blacklist as unsuitable tenants,your life becomes harder
Why OP?

We all do assholeish things in life. Don't act like you haven't

Leave him the fucking rent money and a note you asshole

My friends often tell me to stop saying slurs like faggot or nigger in real life situations and I always try to tell them that I don't mean it in a homophobic or racist way.

I have black friends and gay friends and judge none of them by anything besides their character.

Seeing behavior like yours, OP, is the perfect way to explain what I actually mean when I use those slurs.

>TL;DR: That's such a nigger thing to do, you spineless faggot.

That's it? You're going to run away from your only relative who is in hospital because you lost your job. Tough break bro, but srsly... What did your house mate do wrong to deserve you shitting on the floor?

Got any pictures like that?

they urge to stop saying those slurs because you're just embarrassing yourself you fucking dumbass

>I'm moving over 7 states away I think I'll be ok
Still, it's a pussy strategy. You don't want to start out your life like this do you? Step up, assert yourself and do some damage!

kiss my balls, niggerfaggot

No my grandmother is why I'm leaving. I'm going back to take care of her

Hide a poop somewhere in the house, and leave a note about it.

>move bed from wall
>kick hole in wall
>shit in hole
>move bed back against wall
>leave

>and I always try to tell them that I don't mean it in a homophobic or racist way

Maybe it's not the homophobe or racist angle that bothers them? Maybe they just think you're too stupid to know that you're embarrassing yourself. If they're you're friends then they're trying to help you, you idiot, not suppress you.

I'm curious why you don't just steal a bunch of his shit before you go. I mean, you'll be seven states away right?

He has nothing worth taking

Not even like a computer, gaming console or even a television?

And maybe you're the cancer on society who doesn't understand that making words off limits only gives them power.

Sad to see people who are this dumb.

shit in 2 different places, when he finds one of the shits he will assume that that's the only one, it will take like a week for him to realise that the smell is still there because there is more shit

He has a computer but I have one already. I'm moving out without paying I figured that was enough damage

You are a bitch.

Probably a beta virgin. Hope your Grandmother dies a slow and painful death, just for having a piece of shit like you in her family.

Is your name on the lease?

Is your name on the lease?

No
No

>I figured that was enough damage
It is. He's already going to have to come up with full rent money for two months. Don't be a dick and add insult to injury.

Well if you lost your job you should be thinking about how you can get some cash. Selling your old roommates shit on Craigslist would be an easy way to flip a quick profit.

i keked

As we both know, no words are off limits.

But choosing their time and place appropriately is what makes you either an effective communicator or a useless moron nigger faggot, quite like yourself.

Fuck off moral fag

Not OP.

2 months isn't that bad.

He gets to live by himself for 2 months.

Karma might just kill your grandmother

How about pay your damn part of the rent you little squelcher?

That's what he gets for subletting

Couldn't care less if it did tbh

Cut your dick off because you are no longer a man

Burn the place down, you have nothing to loose already, and it may make a good excuse, do that cause I'm curious about whay would happen

translation: You're an asshurt beta fag who is mad that I am free to say anything I want, while you are too much of a micro dick panzy to dare say anything that might "embarrass" you in public.

Don't worry. Someday you might learn how to not be such a big sloppy pussy.

Then why are you on here asking what else you should do?

I knew all the people with morals would call me an asshole and wanted to see how much I could reel in before I dip out

Yeah man...unless roomie fucked you over somehow, this is a total asshole move. You need to pay up and not be a total douche.

OP Here
I just got McDonald's and I'm now sitting in my car about to leave. Enjoy the thread or let it die idc

YOU STARTED A THREAD AND DID NOTHING ? I HOPE SOME NIGGER STEALS YOU FAGGOT

Leave a note saying that you left the rent somewhere that only he would look for it at, and proceed to have laffs

Didnt even shit on the floor, what a fucking pussy

Kek. His roommate will just tell the landlord He is gone. Then the landlord will call police for fraud or something Like that and OP faces court and will have to pay more and maybe prison. OP is an faggot. Are you 12 or why do you think you will get away with it without moving to another country?

If you read the fucking thread you'd know OP isn't on the lease so he has no legal obligation to stay there.

Go to the dollar store and into the cooking section. Every single dollar store has a pack of 3 bottles of food coloring for $1. Get 20. Open them and leave them everywhere. On ceiling fans, on bookshelves, on top of pots and pans, on hanger rods in closets. The idea being it will look fine normally but leave massive stains over time as he fails to notice them all. Similarly the old fish in the air vent works wonders. A bit of cardboard next to the fan in the refrigerator will cause the entire thing to burn out,

>What should I do before I leave?
Here is what you do. Buy a small manilla envelope. In this envelope put two months worth of rent and leave it on his bed.

Now we think you're an attention seeking manchild

This for epic lulz.

Seriously, OP needs to man up.

>OP is an faggot.
No. Op is a freeloading nigger. We should if anything be encouraging him to commit crimes that will catch up with him. Niggers belong in a cage anyway we are only speeding the process along.

This.

Agreed, OP is darker than a Niggerian.

This
Dont do it OP this isnt a video game. They know your info, bailiff will find you anywhere if you owe them money.

Cry moar bitch nigga. I think it's hilarious that you're so poor you can't afford two months rent.

Do what you want, move where you want. Karma will come for you.

Look at it this way. You could go back by surprise, with even 1 months rent left in an envelope for your roomie. You won't burn your bridge that way. Sure you'll be 7 states away, but why make it more uncomfortable than it has to be?

If your gonna drop everything and run for a relative who's time is more or less over, AT BEST it shows a serious lack of maturity and planning. But hey, maybe that's where you are in life right now.

At worst it means you're a POS and should die.

Sure hope you aren't on the lease then, otherwise the landlord can pursue you legally. Should probably kill yourself, and rid the world of another horrible person

...Those aren't even your tits are they OP? Well enjoy being a meth junkie and all that.

Roll for this

Unless your roommate did something really unfair or really really dirty to you, you need to pay him what you owe.

Set yourself on fire and let us watch you burn faggot.

>We all do assholeish things in life. Don't act like you haven't

Fair enough, but fucking over a roommate for two months rent is not cool. That's too much.

stop being a jewish nigger and pay

trips packed in a dub tells the truth

Better than leaving with three months of rent.

>>What should I do before I leave? Im leaving in an hour

I think hanging yourself in the garage would get him pretty good.

do you make a lot of friends after calling them niggers and faggots?

Why would I befriend a nigger or a faggot?

suit yourself then lol, ur the one acting like a fool not me

Yep you're right. I should go around making friends with niggers and faggots.

That's what OP's roommate did and he definitely won't be regretting that anytime soon.