It's been like forever

It's been like forever.

Trump meme bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's sofa king hot

Ikr. I’d do her. You’d have to blame him if he didn’t.

but seriously, why all the fuss over this Russia BS. The only thing that was found on Hillary anyway was a bunch of worthless emails that nobody cared about anyway.

aHahahah I need one of those

This is what you do when you lose, and continue to lose.

Yes, we feel sorry for you, OK?

made me laugh

the US presidency (among other leaders of the likeness) is just a matter of the reflection humanity refuses to face which has always been there, but reveals itself from time to time in various outbursts and yet at this time it feels like a cruel fate that prevents bolstering the amount of character necessary to propel humanity even further than what has been accomplished in a relatively small amount of time...one may hope these challenges we face as a species currently is the futures cannon fodder for dramatic and unimaginable urgently needed progress. (yet, we've never faced such a task on a global scale as one...but perhaps this is one our most brilliant final leaps in our evolution.)

fixed it for you

YOU are fake news.

mmmm keep the tears rolling, it never gets old

She lost. Trump won. You need to get over it. Seriously. We're starting to worry about you. Consider this an intervention f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

>been forever

So yesterday is now considered “forever”?

>Still brings up a nobody
SAD

wtf is it with them? why do I feel like i need to call Child Protective Services just looking at their family photos?

>Child Protective Services just looking at their family photos?

nice full house. but you did it the easy way.

Oh come on, special needs people are always in demand for some extra support.

>extra support.

>special needs

nice full house the hard way

>
>>special needs

Little fucking Slut
She keep walking around like that ima rape her

>Little fucking Slut

>t ima rape her

>
>>Little fucking Slut

just hanging out there

you cry every day like a bitch
" seems like forever"

How many countries do YOU think there are in the world?

>cry

you whiny little Sup Forumsitch

Smart man, Trump.

>How many countries

It's an improvement. I think.

Wizard level 100

I didn't see an answer to the question.

The average American knows there are "at least 100 countries", but can only name 15-30

>China, Japan, Germany, Italy, Spain, Britain, Egypt, Mexico, Brazil, India, Australia, etc

Most Americans have never heard of minor countries like Palau, Nauru, Tuvalu, or Micronesia

Also the president doesn't just speak to countries. He speaks to all sovereign states - raising the count even further. Then factor in occupied territories, dependencies, free associations, and independent governance -- plus large organizations that don't technically own land but have a large political following.

The president, in a single year, has to communicate with well over 300 different political groups each recognized as a country, state, or some other form of organized government.

The day you can point out Vanuatu on a map (without using Google Maps) you can complain about someone not knowing how many countries there are.

>Hint: It's not in Africa

>an improvement

>Tuvalu,

.tv baby

ITT

>not actually making an argument

I don't have to

it's like electing Rodney Dangerfield as prez

So the average American can't even remember the names of countries we have soldiers in combat in. Maybe the ignorance of average Americans is the issue and Trump is the symptom.

> (OP)
>How many countries do YOU think there are in the world?

OP here. I took a stab at it before googling and I came up with about 220. Then google said 195. Off by +13%

My back of the envelope method:

* went on gut reaction thinking about the map, didn't didn't to name or count countries

* The Americas: maybe 30

* Africa: another 30

* Europe: about 20

* Middle East: about 20

* Asia: maybe 80 with all those damn islands

* Misc: 40 more islands somewhere

You need to face it user. She lost. Trump won. But you can't stop talking about her. It's not healthy. it's affecting your relationships. It's affecting your life. You need to get over it. She lost. Move on.

see

Oh hahaha man for a moment there I thought Trump was doing a terrible job as President, but now that you mentioned tears for losing the election I now see that Trump is doing a great job.

I'm American and literally never heard of Palau, Nauru and Tuvalu. Are they even countries? Or just tiny principalities that like to style themselves countries? Whatever the answer, they are 100% irrelevant, even much moreso than countries like Finland and Norway.

> I'm American and literally never heard of ....
I know youre not lying, because the american school system is complete garbage.

Ok I just googled Tuvalu. It's a 10 square mile group of tiny islands with a population just over 10,000. My fucking nothing home town is more significant than that "country".

you can't reason with a child throwing a temper tantrum... so why try?

If we're basing his performance solely off of retard tears, he's the best president we've ever had, and likely the best we ever will have.

If we're basing his performance off of actual performance, he's still pretty well up there. Maybe second or third best at worst.

There's a school system that teaches about Tuvalu? Maybe in Hawaii but nobody gives a fuck about that place anywhere else.

Avoiding the draft was a sign of intelligence. Why you fags think going and being fodder in a politicians war is the smart thing to do is beyond me.

calmer than you are

I suggest the plastic bag challenge. It's a bit more accessible.

Without using the economy (which was already breaking records before him) which is in an upturn. How?

underrated post

That moment when you realize this can be applied to nearly everybody in congress.

Grow up. Your fairytale in your head is showing.

Trump is a fraidycat pussy

pic related - fraidycat pussy trump

Avoiding the draft and not visiting South Korea as his first stop in his Asian tour as every other president has done. Both pretty cowardly.

Who knows. Maybe he is.

But only a fucking moron wouldn't get away from a pissed off bald eagle. Cause that mother fucker could tear you up.

Avoiding the draft is smart. Or do you think being fodder for politicians is a solid idea?

Who fucking cares about South Korea vs Japan? Japan is based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA

she really is