Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Is this correct?

Alt right isnt stormfag

>alt-right
This word makes me cringe

für dich

Not a stormfag so maybe I just disagree but I think some of the left side stuff is incorrect information.

>"alt" right
>they huddle you together with nazis
>Sup Forums lets subveisives name them

What's next, calling yourselves infidels instead of europeans because arabs call you that?

>"Conservatives who disagree with them are cucks".

This is actually a legit point.
Anytime a right-winger doesn't approve of killing minorities, he is a "cuckservative" according to Sup Forums.

It's just shills trying to enforce a label on us because independent thinking is a crime. I wouldn't be surprised if you never hear the term again after election season

>alt-right

Nice textbook subversion maplenigger.

>pushing "alt-right'" label onto Sup Forums

another intern from Applied Memetics eh?

Those fucking 1488ers. Milo sure suceeded in dividing us.

GET GASSED LIBSHIT

this exact image is posted
EVERY
V
E..DAY
R..A
Y..Y

>I disagree, therefore you're a sjw

I was going to come in here and call it ridiculous but now I can't help but wonder.
Does Sup Forums even have a response aside from semantics and true scotsmen?

OP is a cuck

No joke. Some fat neck beard in real life said "I'm not huge into politics but I'm mainly alt-right, not republican or democrat bro"
I cringed so hard.

there's that word again

First post best post.

Just because someone is alt-right doesn't mean they are an authoritarian fascist. Kill yourself OP

Sup Forums did nothing wrong

Response to fucking what? Being BTFO by Jew tactics?

If you make an argument we respond with an argument, if you shitpost, we shitpost. OP is literally this picture.
Nothing but nonsense.

This

Both ideologies are pure shit. However, the reason I'm here and not on Tumblr or elsewhere is that, unlike SJWs, people who have beliefs that could be described as alt-right are actually tolerable.

No. The Alt-Right doesn't exist. The term was invented by Leftists who are scared of the idea that the so-called "Alt Right" is actually just an aggregate of suppressed Right-wing ideas that most conservatives in the country hold.

Most conservatives are tired of this multicultural bullshit. Most conservatives are tired of peak dindu. Most conservatives are tired of being told that it's evil and wrong to be white. Most conservatives are tired of being a declining population in their own country. Most conservatives are tired of "sexual freedom" being used as an excuse to legally punish traditionally moral people. Most conservatives are tired of fucking Trotskyists running the party and the country. Most conservatives are tired of people blaming them for everything. Most conservatives are tired of "liberalism" being used selectively to destroy the things they have and promote the things they hate.

We aren't the alt-right. We aren't alternative to shit. We're the REAL right, and the so-called "Conservative Establishment" was never anything except a thin veneer of conservative layered over a feeble neocon lattice of bullshit. We've smashed it. It's gone for good.

We aren't like Tumblr. We're nothing like Tumblr: We're winning.

The simple response is we are not alt-right because labels are fucking stupid also
>Sup Forums is one person
But there are absolutely retards on our side that mirror the retards on the left, just as there are liberals capable of having intellectual discussion. The whole premise of OP's picture is retarded

>I don't have a response, therefore it's not an argument

How's this better than yelling "you're a white male!!!!!!"

No one ever said that.

It is. They call it "positive discrimination"

Yep. And it still doesn't mean anything, because you didn't postulate an argument. You drew a series of false parallels. You are a cuck.

See You know, the comment I was replying to

I warned you about them subvaysives meathead.

That is false.

Report this and every consecutive alike thread as illegal. Mods will respond quicker.

Well to start with, he is correct. There was no argument made. Saying "these things are similar" when they aren't isn't an argument. Saying that because people believe things, even though those things are wildly different, they are similar, doesn't make any sense at all.

Literally not an argument,

What precisely is the argument of the OP? That some vague questionable resemblance between a tyrannical movement [Social Justice] and the movement resisting it [the Alt-Right] that the two are somehow comparable?

Evel Knievel couldn't make that leap of logic.

Wut

>I don't like what this thread is saying, report it

"You're a white male" is a dismissal of arguments and insults.

"Not an argument" is only a dismissal of not an arguments and insults. There's an important distinction there.

What true scotsman have to do with this?

That word was always widely used in Sup Forums specially Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Sweet jesus tell me this is photoshop. I would hang myself, and the release would be the most ecstatic moment of my life. I mean...just imagine yourself trying to jerk off. Like imagine the (lack of) sensations on your cock. Why even live?

Yes.

>they use the same tactics and buzzwords that mean the same things just directed at different groups
>not at all similar

sad

Wow...

I am now officially a #Cruzmissile

Go complain to the neonazis, why are you talking to us?

SJWs think races and cultures should be segregated from each other? But they all want "multiculturalism"

>sjws and stormfags are nothing alike
>and I'll mute whoever says differently

Except they do not, not even in the slightest. Going back to your image, lets go down the line

1. Social Justice does not believe races and cultures should be segregated, one of their main points if multiculturalism. They are for diversity in everything except ideology.

2. While both groups use generalization, that does not make them identical. The merit of a stereotype is in how much it accords with reality.

3. You don't even get the 'we wuz kings' meme. The point isn't that blacks shouldn't be proud of their heritage, its that ancient Egypt isn't there heritage. If they were proud of the Mali Kingdom that would be fine, but Egypt is like if a bunch of whites started saying they were Chinese.

4/5. Don't even get how these ones are supposed to be related.

6. Cuck is an insult, not a supposed psychological state meant to explain away differing opinions.

7. Stop white genocide nigga.

8. This is the worst one. The Alt-Right is founded almost ENTIRELY on freedom of speech as a concept, and freedom of association. While it trends towards the right side of the political spectrum, and spreads out from libertarians to monarchists in regards who are in its ranks, the main core agreement we have is that censorship of this nature is bad.

And again, much as I have Stefan, the reality is that saying two different things are the same thing is NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Why are you talking about stormfags here? They're contained in one general thread. Go there.

thread with pic related solidifies this argument

Both of these are extremely simplified strawmen of each group. And even then, you can believe in horseshoe theory that the extremes of each end are quite close to each other, but that doesn't mean that they're both wrong or that the similarities mean anything when they're on complete separate sides of the argument.

>internationalist commies=nationalist fascists
when this meme will end?
>b-bu-but both are authoritative
so is monarchy or most other forms of government outside democracy

The very name alt-right is designed to discredit you. It's the same as Swedish racists calling patriots nazis and "right-wingers".

Right wing is a branch of govt. that is authoritarian. There's exactly 0 authoritarianism on grassroots Sup Forums

>democracy isn't authoritative
When will this meme end?

first time seeing it and i have been visiting Sup Forums for nearly 6 years now

guess i need to say at some point it was /new/

assuming you are another triggered SJW faggot?

>Trivializes the word "Genocide"

NICE TRY MEHMET

He'll chimp out at some point and ruin it all, magic niggers always do.

Turkroaches don't have a word for 'genocide' or 'humanitarian atrocities' in their language

Bump

I love Millenial Woes' videos, but some of the "alt-right" friends he brings in his hangouts seems every bit as mentally damaged as SJWs

More or less this, though I think the majority of people under the "alt-right" banner have stopped independently thinking and ossified into a set of sub-cliques within a larger clique.
That was my experience when I was more involved with their groups and forums, and I gave it up because it felt as stale as libertarianism was when I moved past that, and everyone was just holding onto their opinions for the sake of having them, and arguing the same old arguments over and over again with no improvement and no decorum.
Sup Forums is better because the lack of namefaggotry forces memes to be zesty and arguments to exist, rather than stringing out the pretenses of intellectualism or memetic dankness. Ultimately, to be an "ubermensch" or "aristocrat of the soul" one has to be independent and extrospective beyond the strictures of any culture or "belonging", as well as introspective.

Going with what I said above, a lot of the less savoury alt-right people are people who have engaged in critical thinking and independence, but who have plonked themselves in one ideological position with all the certainty of a tumblrista. It's the same thing, except a tumblrite has put less logic or none at all into their beliefs, and they're more easily disproven or apparent as coping mechanisms.
Ironically the best coping mechanism is not giving a shit.

Woes is one of the few sane people in that sphere.
Common Filth was/is another, but he's very harshly distanced himself from that whole milieu, and I only realised he was ahead of the curve in that respect when it had passed me by.

Not only is that picture not right, it's not even wrong. I can't explain the flaw in the reasoning because there is none. I can't even contradict the assertions because there are no assertions, only implications.

>angloscum
Turks are scum and mudslimes, but still better, than eternal anglo.