I'm litteraly dying. I haven't ate since two days. I have food but i just don't want to eat. I'm not hungry...

i'm litteraly dying. I haven't ate since two days. I have food but i just don't want to eat. I'm not hungry. I'm losing weight. I'm 58 kg for now. I need to regain weight. Help Sup Forums

fucking eat then dumbass lol

If you didnt drink water for 2 days i'd be a different story, u wish u were dying

> I have food but i just don't want to eat.

read again cuckfag

if she needs to eat then she needs to eat. idgaf if she doesnt "want to"

tits? no? gtfo

more cute posting

Go to the hospital.
Call an ambulance.

how the fuck you thought i'm Katya the Virgin (peace be upon her)

Weed is the answer. Guaranteed to get anyone hungry.

smoke tons of weed

>i dont eat
>im losing weight
>i need to gain weight
apparently your malnutrition caused irreversable damage to your brain,please just tube yourself instead of calling the ambulance and blocking workers to help others

I don't know about faggotmerica but in Europe you can't find weed so often.

You look a fine weight to me.

Don't witch part of EU u are, but in Italy you can find it pretty easy.

I once went without food for a week. Didn't do me no harm. craving for chocolate and bacon broke the spell

pic related

BECAUSE THAT'S NOT FUCKING ME

France, Marseille

I had your same problem it is likely anxiety. I didnt eat for 3 days and eventually was able to down shakes and went on to solid food in a week. just dont think about it and dont worry and eventually your appetite will return. Dwelling on it makes it worse

Thanks buddy

Are you male or female? Height? Don't give a fuck about autistic tits or gtfo rules just a /fit/ fag who wants to give advice.

Male 5 feet and 11.6535 inches (1.82 cm)

Swallow cum.

Tits or GTFO. Let's see the naked.

first world problems. kek

k so i starved myself for 2 days drinking nothing but water, folded on the 3rd day, food looked like trash, went down even slower than it normally does, long story short you better eat a boiled egg or something, and drink juice

> is French

Also kill yourself and live stream it op

Please kill yourself

You're honestly super cute. Try starting with soup.

dont eat, just die

you get really sleepy towards the end it is relaxing

128lbs at nearly 6ft is sorta fucked. I used to be 135 5'10 and I considered myself skinny. Been just over a year or so now since I hit the gym and I'm up to 176lbs.

Honestly fuck all these anons telling you to ignore food, that's retarded. You're starving yourself of essential nutrients that your body already doesn't have much of stored up. Go eat something right now, I don't give a fuck what as long as it has some carbs; your body will use it right away. Don't eat too much because you might fuck yourself up. Take in a 300 calorie snack or some shit and then wait a couple hours and have 500 cals.

What you're doing isn't healthy. You don't need to be hungry to be lacking nutrients you need. Eat food regularly and count calories, you're gonna want to eat 2-2.2k calories a day to gain weight, I'd suggest taking vitamins too because they'll give you a fuckton of energy and kill any depression/anxiety you'd ever get from dietary/sleep reasons.

Trap? Or actual gril?

If girl titsor gtfo

Did you even read the fucking thread

Op unless you're gonna post nudes then gtfo. No one cares about you or your health. We just want to fap. And if you're gonna kill yourself then at least livestream it

girl in pic's name is Katya Lischina.