Does anyone know how to get laid/meet girls regularly?

Does anyone know how to get laid/meet girls regularly?

I’m a fairly normal guy, I’m not a turbo virgin or anything, I’ve probably only had sex with about 25 different girls, only a few of these were not worthy.

I’m about to turn 21, I’m alrwdy living on my own and I’m working a retail job. It gets lonely and stressful being on my own, so i figure it’s time to start looking for a companion to keep around for more than a few weeks. Where do you guys go to meet women or get laid? Tinder and all that dating app shit sucks I’ve only met werdios on it.

I’m a normal, fairly good looking guy looking for a normal good looking woman with similar interests, that’s it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFIH6o2cfXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=DFIH6o2cfXM be this coon.

I found my current GF on tinder. She was a virgin and wants to fuck all the time. She wants to move in with me. Maybe where I live, tinder is not so degenerate. So maybe try tinder again, but be very picky. Or I don't know. People usually meet each other at work or though common friends. If there is no one at work or if you don't have many friends, you will have to stick to tinder or go to clubs/bars.

Good video, good points but stop shiling yourself

>21
>only 25 girls
>regularly

Get off Sup Forums you protonormie faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get fuked dicklett if u already fuked 25 u don't have a problem finding bitchs. Go fuk urself like I suspect is what really happens 25 times a day..

Clubs and bars it is then.

I’m turning 21 in about 6 months so I’ll be able to get into most of the good places around here, so what would your advice on getting the best results and surviving the night life be? I’ve been thinking about getting buff again, but I’ve always gotten laid whether i was buff, skinny or a bit fat so maybe it’s not worth the effort, yet again hooking up in the adult world might be another ball game.

My problem is keeping them, I’m just as confused as you are. I’m summed it down to me being good looking enough so that’s my bait, but then either some time before or after sex they realize I’m a turdo autitist creep and fade away. A few have stuck around because I’m good in bed but they aren’t girlfriend material.

I lost my virginity at 15 to one of my ex girlfriends who was a midget so yeah, started early but not that impressive

>get off Sup Forums
>develop non meme based personality and humor
>be bold and not a pussy faggot
>profit

Just stay in shape.
Don't be fat and make sure you dress well, have nice hair and are well groomed in general. If you already fucked these many girls you'll be just fine. Meeting them won't be a problem. Meeting nice girls and making them stick around is the difficult part. So also, don't be creepy.

You should also consider the age of the girls you want to meet. I found that it is best to go for girls your own age or a couple of years younger.
Maybe join some sort of class, acting, cooking, I don't know.

Every time I leave i end up coming back, besides /fit/ is fun. I’d like to stop using Sup Forums

Be more attractive.

Physically or personality wise?

One is much easier then the other.

Lol kys. If you're attractive and good in bed yet you still repel women you're fucked. You're probably a cunt, fix you're personality or kys

For getting laid, personality is so much less important it's actually kinda sad. For a relationship, they unfortunately require some genuine human development.

So yeah, if you wanna get laid work out, dress better, do your hair well, smile at girls, etc. You won't be able to keep them away, if you're already an attractive dude and put effort into yourself. I'm gay and I have to turn girls away almost every day. Effort is key.

No homo, what’s your body fat %? Last time working out hard i measured around 13%.

I’ve been wearing the same wardrobe for about 4 years, granted they are nice clothes none of that Pokémon T-shirt shit, they are old and probably don’t present me well when I’m out. I’ve noticed when I’m forced to dress well like going to a interview or formal gathering I’ll get more mires, but it would feel so unnatural to dress like that all the time. I usually dress in comfortable athletic gear, so maybe upgrading to comfortable casual clothes would be good?

>tldr where to gays by clothes you guys have this shit figured out

I only had sex with 2 girls in high school and didn't get laid until senior year.

After high school , I just started hooking up with co workers of the place I worked at. Had a couple of relationships with girls that went to the college I went to but those relationships were absolutely terrible (both of them cheated on me). The co worker relationships weren't really great or bad.

My current GF of 3 years I met when I got big into going to the gym and started powerlifting. We both had a shared interest and through that it created a pretty good relationship. I'm going to propose at some point before the year is over , just not sure when to do it. I'm sure she's wondering when I'm going to propose as well but it's kind of crazy. Could be having a kid in the next 5 years which is something I never thought I would really consider but time changes you.

At least for me , the value of how I felt about who I was hooking up with changed when I instead just focused on myself and tried to find a hobby. Powerlifting probably saved my life to be honest. Before I battled a depression that I would say was chronic and I don't think I was happy/fulfilled until I was 29 years old.

Just find a hobby or things where you'll meet like minded people and bond over that and maybe you can get a good relationship out of that.

But that could just be my own bias , but personally I was miserable when I was hooking up with girls because of the fact you just want to get laid. And when I just started to completely focus on making myself better in every way I could and got obsessed with powerlifting , it basically changed my life and I got really lucky to find someone on that process.

>getting buff again
>20 years old

LOL just because you lifted weights for a few weeks in 9th grade doesn't mean you were swole. This whole thread just seems like one big humblebrag by you. It's fucking lame. No wonder you cant keep a girlfriend, I've known you for 5 minutes and I already can't stand you. You should work on yourself before trying to get into a relationship.

>t. Fat virgin

I actually did sports (football and track), throughout High School, so yeah i was kinda swole you bitter cunt. Stop projecting.

what a charismatic person you are

Thank you for sharing this story my man, just saved your text to my note pad to look back at it when I’m feeling like this again. I’ll be hitting the gym hard again soon, it’s a pretty messy day out though.

Thank you

Part 1

~10% last time it was checked. I am a competitive gymnast tho.

Alright my dude let's go. Disclaimer, do not get all these things or follow this style exactly. Just trying to give you a guideline here, you should k ow what looks good on you better than I do, and should adapt.

First of all, you should be adding items to your wardrobe far more often. You don't think people notice, and to be fair most will not, but girls almost always notice when you wear the same things for a long time, ESPECIALLY if they're interested or becoming interested in you. While it may not be true, girls I've talked to associate lack of clothing changing with poor hygiene or laziness.

Casual wear is the way to go for sure, especially right now. I love the styles lately because I'm always comfy as fuck.
Kk here's some shit you need:
Pants:
Chinos: Kakhi, Grey, or both

Jeans: Blue, ripped if that's your thing. Idgaf man. Only need a pair or two really of regular jeans imo

Joggers: I know, I know, people shit on joggers. But they're wrong. They look good on men, they're cheap, and they're comfy as fuck. Check, check, and check.
Get a black pair, a tan pair, and a maroon pair if you dig the colour. I do.

Shirts: Slightly longer tees, and make sure they're quality made, girls notice that. I wear lots of tees with rolled edges, and as for colours, personally I have lots of light shirts. Pastels, whites, light blues, etc. Yes I know really gay.

Sweaters: OK so shirts and sweaters are kind of interchangeable now, as sweaters are more commonly getting really thin. Get a waffle knit sweater or two. Personally I have one with a hood and one without. These are the epitome of casual wear. So FUCKING comfortable. Otherwise get yourself some crew necks if they suit you, and ofc hoodies are fun but don't wear hoodies that are really short/on your waist, and please don't wear shitty thick screenprinted zip-up hoodies from 23 years ago.

Jackets: get a bomber or two, some thin button-down second layers with pockets on the front, and have a coach's jacket. These are not for warmth, add layers as necessary. Note: the bombers and button-downs should be shorter than the back of your shirt, while the coach's jacket should cover it. Wear shorter shirts with a coach's.

Shoes: I don't fucking care dude do whatever. Everything is fair game right now. Sneakers, skate shoes, full on runners, hi-tops, whatever man.

Oh also I didn't mention anything about matching colours but people do it differently. Like I said, you know your style better than I do.

Ffs 25 girls at that age is crazy like what are you doing on your freetime except hitting on girls all the time? I'm getting buff and earning my degree also i'm tall but usually i don't want all the hassle to get laid. I mean what's the point really? Pussy is nice sure but there are other things in life in my opinion.

There is a point where there is no hassle. They come to you

download tinder, be happy.

That's why i'm working on myself rather than getting girls in the first place. What's the point fuck as many chicks as possible? Sure it's nice but i that's not my goal in life.
Btw Tinder seriously guys? Only hoes and crazy on there!

Thank you dude i saved all this. I already wear joggers, but I’ll switch between the same 3 pairs for 4 years. I could definitely use more dress shirts and dress shoes

Ty uwu

What would be a good store though like Gap?

No worries my man. It's in my best interest to have more guys walking around looking good.

Oh shit, good point. Button down t shirts look amazing on a fit guy. Go for ones with repeated patterns.

I live in a small town in Canada so I shop locally or in nearby cities at independent shops. Sorry. Gap could work? I've only been once or twice.

> Does anyone know how to get laid/meet girls regularly?
> Sup Forums
Sure thing.