This was her sister's graduation

Holy cellulite

Go on..

This was a professional work dinner event she came with me to

Meant to post this one. Same night

Mine slutty gf

Where does she dress like that?

a friend's birthday

That's not even that revealing, what are you going on about?

It is when it's a bunch of middle aged upper-middle class families, outside during the day. Lots of bad looks were given at husbands that day, but I guarantee none of them were complaining when their husbands were fucking the hell out of them later that night.

This is a great shot and what I picture every time I see a girl wearing a leotard

current girlfriend isn't at all slutty. my ex before her was though. i used to get off on her flirting/exposing herself to other men online. but on the other hand she got off on me 'punishing' her for being a filthy whore (a statement she would beg me to yell at her). totally fucked up relationship, but she still turns me on like no one else can.

Please post more of her.

Would she only do that online?

Mine enjoys me posting her online and reading what strangers will do to her..

Not that slutty, but nice.

Read that post

Wore this to my work's xmas party

we didn't really have time to push the venture into real life, but i'm betting she would have teased people irl at my request.

She broke up with me then fucked all of my friends and got double teamed by some upperclassmen in high school

Remember when you didn't see her for 45 minutes? 3 of us were fucking the shit out of her.

Center of attention?

This isn't super slutty in the pic, but the same night she got off on the fact that the guy in the other couple was staring at her shaved pussy nearly the whole way to the club in the uber.

She was wearing a super short skirt, and was in the middle seat in the back of an uberx, and he was in the front passenger seat, high as fuck. He was turned around to talk to us the whole way, but her skirt had ridden up when we were all trying to get into the corolla. For the next 35 minutes he had a perfect view of her pussy. I didn't know if she noticed or not so I told her while we were dancing and she got incredibly turned on. We fucked for hours that night

very pretty.
her boobs are great, even if they are not natural.

Typical Saturday night outfit for wifey.

I take mine to swinger parties so I guess that's pretty slutty.

I've DP'd her at a house party while others watched

mine dreams of going out in public with her whore uniform

Funny cuz not the first person to say that, but they are 100% natural. She was blessed, plus wearing a good bra.

Ya she got quite a bit of attention

H...how did you take that pic?

Why don't you?

a second phone or a camera.

Just like my wife, love it. What does she do with all the attention?

I would breed your slutwife like a fucking animal. I’d swap out those shoes though for white thigh high stockings and black leather high heels

Not sure if being serious.... but that’s her phone I’m holding while I take the pic with mine.

scouting for a good location to do that, since she odn't want to get arrested

she is such a proper cum toilet, i'm glad you like her. i've considered the high heels so when i got time i'll get her a pair. my bitch needs to become a full cumdumpster

this thread is gettingme horny as fuck, could you guys share some green text about your slutty wifes/gfs?

+ 1 for green text on your whore wife. She’s amazing

I like letting other guys flirt with her, try to but her a drink or something... Then she'll walk up to me and kiss me or rub my crotch like "I'm his".

Funny thing she used to be shy and cover up. I'm the one that convinced her to show off and be proud of her body.

mine loves that too. I'd totally fuck your wife's shit slit

Is bend her over my knee and spank that ass till it was bright red. Do you think she would cry?

is that a trap !!! no pussy?

OP, are you willing to show-off them titties?

That shit gets me diamonds. Does she ever dance with anyone, or does it stop there at the bar?

Mine used to believe that if she showed both cleavage and legs she'd look like a slut. I convinced her it was ok, so her dresses went from showing off one asset at a time to all of them. Best part is she can't seem to keep everything under control at once, so something is always about to either pop out or ride too high. I love it.

thank you user-san

Mine lost her virginity age 13 to a chick age 19. She only comes anally

Ty user. I’ll let her know.

regular pic of her

Only one I have access to right now.

My girlfriend enjoys being shared around with other random guys.

She’s got a beautiful asshole. Have you got kik to send me more?

Oh she’d break. I’d put her in a stress position with her wrists and ankles bound apart. Ball Gag her and plug her little ass. I’d paddle her until she burst into tears.

Appreciated. Closest thing I have of wifey, atm

hows my gf

My wife has fucked over 20 guys since we got married.

Like she's ready for a big cock in her mouth

dont got kik

Pluggin her ass would probably do the trick, she's got it tight af

those lips where designed as cock holsters. i hope you fill that sperm hole with your cum regularly, user

Yeah, he's trying to feel just how good those tits feel. What was her reaction after the pic was taken?

damn, that whore needs to be shown off and paraded as a cock fuck meat. she hot af!

Soulrebel425 on kik

Any pics?

Rosie-chan tgirl
link please

My slut a couple of weeks ago went out like this....

stories or pics?

She wore this outfit to an EDM festival

she likes showing off some nipple? damn what a fine slut

Moar of slutty wife! Those orbs are magnificent!
Also, checked!

This slutty
myexclip.com/slut-wife-used-again-deepthroat-spitroast-anal-dpattempt/

Pics and stories. Soulrebel425 on kik

Why'd you delete?

Again, not slutty in the picture itself, but when she was trying this dress on on their little platform with a bunch of mirrors (out in the open, not the changing room) the clasp broke at her neck and her tits were on complete display for they two guys that were walking past just then. She just smiled at them and slowly covered up.

With or without you? Stories of the attention?

Got a kik?

Post More user

Very hot

She is filthy. What about email? Have any of her doing dirty stuff in public

Without me. New titties are a couple of months old so she likes showing them off, the attention turns her on. Now she likes me to pick her up after a night out and fuck her on the way home

Moar

This didn't stay zipped all the way up for long

She'll dance but not let them grab ass. Then sometimes she picks up girls who I let her make out with. Though she's not confident enough to bring one home yet despite being bi in college.

That's fucking hot. Does she tell you what kind of attention she gets when you're not around?

You've got a real woman there

Keep going user

She keeps that to herself but she's a bit of a slut when she dances and her hands wonder so I can imagine when she's up to but I'm glad when she's dripping at the end of the night

I dig her.

Fucking amazing

What a slut

Told her I was horny at home and wanted to jerk off so she went to bathroom and work and took pics

Not yet, but i will soon

A+ wife.

Where does she work that she can wear a skirt that short?

Gf put this on her Snapchat story

physio therapy clinic as reception

What kinds of responses did she get?