Yall don't probably care anons...

Yall don't probably care anons, but this is my story and I have been way too long way too far from society and it is time to share it.

>be me
>23 yo
>me and gf were planning to get married.
>She lost her parents very early and always told me she wouldnt probably be alive without me.
>Planned to propose on our anniversary.
>Come home, lights out
>Call her name,no answer
>go to bedroom
>She was lying on our bed with her eyes closed
>Thought she was sleeping
>She has a smile on her face and next to her a letter
>I feared the worst,shook her ,kissed her
>nothing
>start crying
>Take the letter
>"You were the best thing that ever happened to me user.I am so sorry."
>fast forward to her funeral
>She had cancer since she was 19 and had always fought alone without me.She couldn't hold it and commited suicide with pills so that i wouldn't have to see her slowly die.

Tell me anons.How does one get his will to live back after something like this?

what a cunt
be glad you got rid of her!

im sorry

Did you atleast fuck her one last time?

You don't

It stains, scars, and mucks your soul for as long as you live. Speaking from experience.

You never get over it either, you just learn how to survive without.

I wish I was you OP. you made someones life

>Fought alone
She wasn't bald from chemo?

Post nudes OP

never change, Sup Forums, you glorious faggot

Stay strong man that's some really tough shit use it to become stronger don't let it weaken you

Speak to a therapist. Also love never leaves, it just changes form. You have a responsibility to be the best you now.

*hug*

>23
>getting married

now i exude negative attention

This. Wear your scars with pride. You made her happy while she was with you. You talk about t with people. DO NOT SHUT YOURSELF AWAY. Let people help you. Most of all, it’s ok to grieve and it’s important to grieve.

That's fucked to find someone like that. Dead. But here's the truth of your situation. It was non violent. There was no offending party. It was going to end anyways. Fucking cancer. Anyways... Seems like the best way for her to have gone.

What's important is that You made her last moments, days, years, happy. Enough so that she expressed that to you in her final words. You did good user. You did good. Find solace in that.

Sounds like she was and selfish.

cool story

Fucking keks
Too soon though

>go to the gym
>educate yourself

Try to be the best version of yourself. Also you need distractions in longterm. Maybe a pet for the beginning.

Demand to speak lifes manager. Maybe get a coupon for someone new.
When that fails, become a magican. Doing all kind of tricks. maybe get a girl with cancer and make her disappear. It seems you got some talent for that.

kek

Cool story bro. But did you cum after?

Hookers and coke.

My condolences, dude. Keep it up, tho; this is only the beginning of another chapter in your life, dont shut a book with a sad ending.

Definitely a fake story, but on the bright side you have great creative writing skills!