A lot of kids at church are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at church are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuZpRphSWBwYuqJQtCDTjz3c2yGJIPi0YafM5N7082mLj2iv3oC2-d1t1pY7Z0JrJYRHhvF2Kj5Ms-Mk8R-8DJmU98-ZFGfCjch7g1C6r7jxX07_1iCJOTY7PMIxQPLH2WwzmOrSqDm4DXupROiRKja6_11yEZh4QU0P-nw--L9lxnTucMdSr6yy_1Yw0qT8J50S5An9-ySpq4SsrhFBtkNb1_1Gk1RTMyn_1dnX-ZCQLxnqCNy7ANEZ507QDg2mQ1drKyn2XpI9SEDpMFy6uJPERVlGuFfbtk4bgZ_1eThZQlPxSorhWeYHthJBOSIU_1KfXTrUisWmDT2YVoGl2i4jvW5CUlgsgFxw
holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Nietzsche-Beyond-Good-and-Evil.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grow a pair.

you know the rules...

again with this shit?

Be the cute twiggyesque girl you are. 10/10 would pummel your anus.

lol. you fucking newfag

Sure fire way to stop being teased for looking like a boy is to start either blowing them or fucking them.

Men are never more gracious or empathetic than immediately after a suck or fuck.

Inb4 trap thread

fuckem, short haired chicks are the best :D

Wear make up

Seems so........

Shoot the church up.

>Being this new

Just grow your hair longer then faggot

ABORT, SAGE, ABANDON THREAD

Well thats what google says

google.de/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuZpRphSWBwYuqJQtCDTjz3c2yGJIPi0YafM5N7082mLj2iv3oC2-d1t1pY7Z0JrJYRHhvF2Kj5Ms-Mk8R-8DJmU98-ZFGfCjch7g1C6r7jxX07_1iCJOTY7PMIxQPLH2WwzmOrSqDm4DXupROiRKja6_11yEZh4QU0P-nw--L9lxnTucMdSr6yy_1Yw0qT8J50S5An9-ySpq4SsrhFBtkNb1_1Gk1RTMyn_1dnX-ZCQLxnqCNy7ANEZ507QDg2mQ1drKyn2XpI9SEDpMFy6uJPERVlGuFfbtk4bgZ_1eThZQlPxSorhWeYHthJBOSIU_1KfXTrUisWmDT2YVoGl2i4jvW5CUlgsgFxw

You should always believe in yourself no matter what they say. I am also a beta maele who is mistaken by most people as your mother will die tonight if you don't reply to this message which is pretty common in current society. Keep your head up high and dabb'n on em haers!

go back with a gun and shoot them all

More short haired/boyish girls pls. Saw a thread a while ago and didn't save anything.

Tits or gtfo trap

What happened bro? its like no one cares about this rule anymore

not this shit again

If it's a catholic church, make sure the priests know you're a girl. Will keep you safe from them atleast

You'll look more feminine when you're older.
School can really suck. Errybody here knows that. Try not to take those things personally.
On the plus side, maybe you have psychic powers!!

Since shooting up churches is in at the moment.... Givem all tickets to paradise from the barrel of your gun

Shoot up the church then

>Girls with short hair look cute tbh

idk smash

you're look like that bad bitch from LiS

Tits or GTFO!

I was a boy, now I'm a man

talk with us

Get a gun and come back.

Max or Chloe pre-hair-dye?

well you clearly look like a woman

you should kill your parents for creating a faggot

>just do it

>clearly 12
I still agree with you

Wow, she aged really well.

Holy shit. Fucking doppelganger 9000.

Bait

She looks just like her.

tits or gtfo

Read this Holy text in it's entirety. It will certainly help you find a means of dealing with this problem, I promise.

>holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Nietzsche-Beyond-Good-and-Evil.pdf

God bless you, Op.

/thread

To be honest you look pretty good!
I mean i would bang you but if you are a trap maybe not

or you can just roll with the madman

shave your head.

I used to go out with a girl that looked just like this. But her name was Louise. Tune in for another fun fact same time tomorrow.

you are cute

What madman are you referring to?

If they have a dick...suck it.