College basketball isn't rigg-

>college basketball isn't rigg-

Gonzago goaltending proved it was if nothing else

They didn't even have to rig this game, all they had to do was not sanction UNC AT ALL for the largest academic fraud case in NCAA history, which has gone unpunished for 7 (SEVEN!) years now.

refs were awful all game

I didnt watch. Care to explain?

Typical post-championship straw grasping, trying to justify feeling sad about the team they were rooting for not winning. I do it too.

His hand is out of bounds

Did unc get possesion and score or something? I didnt watch

But hes not touching the ball

Honestly who cares. UNC won, there were missed calls on both sides in what was one of the worst NCAA championship games in a long time

>blow whistle for every little thing
>somehow not this moment

hmm

I care because i didnt get a chance to watch and i want to know what people are talking about. Just fucking tell me you fucking nigger

Find a recording online, the whole thing takes like an hour and 15 minutes without commercials.

2011 wasn't that long ago.

Yeah that's why I said "one of the worst." But still 5 years without a complete shit show is a long time in college basketball.

>Americans are so cancerous they will rig a game played by literal kids

Big words from 22nd century Atlantis

How come nobody will just say what that pictures about

You didnt watch either did you

Nobody on Sup Forums actually watches sports

Yeah this was a pretty bad title game, especially compared to last years.
I don't know, maybe it's because both teams were pretty uninteresting.
Maybe it's because my bracket was busted to all fuck.

2005 was rigged tbqh

I did, just don't wanna explain all the context when you can literally turn on ESPN or go on the internet and find the answer yourself.

Youre right. 3 replies about how you dont want to explain is a lot easier

No he didnt watch

This is about becoming a better you. You got this man.

I guess you'll never know for sure will you

And Gonzaga scored a three point FG on a possession that should never have happened.

Congrats bad calls happen in college basketball.

Im 100% sure

UNC up 1 point late near the one minute mark. Loose ball, ends up being called a jump ball. UNC had the possession arrow. It looked from this still like Meeks may have touched the ball while out of bounds, so Gonzaga should have gotten the ball back.

Its ok. I didnt watch either

Then your mind is made up. I helped you make a decision today!

and there you go, this dude helped you out. See, it all ended up okay!

Ok I'm as casual as it gets but why the heck was the NCAA finals on a Monday of all days. I was in class wile this happened..

ncaa doesn't care about students

>Shoot 10% from the field in the 2nd half
>r-rigged!

Or about working people on the east coast.

>920 pm tip off

Only unemployed niggers can watch these games comfortably. Every working stiff suffers.

>kids

>no baskets in 8 fucking minutes
>R-rigged

when did women's college basketball become more popular and important than men's

>more popular and important
>Netherlands on US Basketball