I go to UNC and not celebratin with my bros

Makes me depressed. Live fuckin 30 mins away from campus and have no fucking idea where to park. Gotta get up at 7 am tomorrow. Least I can watch on cam amirite? I fucking see people i know too LMAO.

wralsportsfan.com/rs/video/16623604/

>not getting blackout drunk as you celebrate a victory for your school with thousands of strangers
what are you, asian?

white

dont make me feel more shit.,

look at the fucking cam

where the fuck do i park?

also if i parked nearby id have to pay (if I could even get in)

why even go to college if not to celebrate times like this

i know fuck me, seriously

it'd cost like $80 to uber therre and back

i am not going cuz i dunno where to park

also i have no friends so itd just be me lmfao.

fuck it might as well sleep

>not parking at noodles or that one underground parking near old chicago earlier in the day
looks like someone didn't plan ahead

do it. this may be the last time unc hoists the natty after academic fraud hits the shitter

Just do it user

Rams deck was my parking location.

Probably full.

ill just go when everyone streaks across UL end of the semester to make up for it. how about that?

you can park at noodles? fuck

Don't try to drive on franklin. You won't.

Park wherever and let them tow your dumb Honda Civic.

>Complaining about getting up at 7
>Complaining about not celebrating
>Complaining about no parking
>Complaining about cost to Uber

Stop making up excuses and go fucking celebrate with your school you faggot.

where the fuck do i go then? only my second semester here.

For real.

I was waiting in a bar on Franklin for 8 hours.

Rams deck would be a good try. People are probably leaving. I know my group will be. You can swipe my spot if you want, homeboy.

this. its a once in a lifetime for a college student. just do it

Thanks man. I'm just gonna sleep. I'm tired as fuck and depressed.

>be OP
>go to a school with huge athletic success
>championships are expected year in year out
>team wins championship
>i don't want to revel in the success and have a great fucking time celebrating
i would literally kill for my school's team to have this kind of success. when i drink after sporting events it's to forget the misery. kys OP

Your call, my man.

As a senior, I can tell you from experience that it's worth it.

You don't need to bring friends. Just go out and see the event. Not too often you get to see 15000+ people tear down franklin

You will never make friends because you are acting like this you've made like 10 posts on Sup Forums already about how you're not going. We don't care if we were in your shoes we'd go you're like trying to have us feel bad for you but we're mad that you're intentionally doing this you're like a child letting a parent down

>not too often
>every halloween

thanks man. ill try to live life more but i really am tired as fuck. got an assignment due wednesday and i gotta lot to do tomorrow.

OP over and out.

Halloween was shit this year.

Pretty much this. I graduated last year and would kill to be on Franklin Street right now, meanwhile OP is whining about how a 9:20 tipoff game snuck up on him.

I was there.

Get an Uber you fucking autist. You should already be at Franklin. Hell, you should have been there three hours ago. You wasted your shot.

why aren't you fingerbanging a chick in a frat basement on the dancefloor right now

if you don't go down there and celebrate with your school you'll regret it for the rest of your life

you'll never again in your life be a UNC student celebrating with your entire school for their biggest sport

just go, even if you spend 10 minutes down there...just go

americans are bizarre

Gatecunt

Halloween has been shit ever since the city decided to only let people with UNC IDs and Chapel Hill addresses park anywhere near Franklin.

>tfw when you climbed on a roof and helped start a fire and now are /comfy/ back home with some cola and rum

Same bro. Except i only jumped over the fires

Almost all the parking is free in the evening.