How does Sup Forums react to talking to niggers in public? Do you talk to blacks? What's you inner monologue like?

How does Sup Forums react to talking to niggers in public? Do you talk to blacks? What's you inner monologue like?

For some reason whenever i talk to one i always say "botha" for some reason.

I speak normal, then again I'm black so...

I usually get shit for sounding white

Roll up windows, lock doors, contact local police immediately.

I usually check my pockets to see if anything's missing

>"I say botha"
>Botha
Like...
Like Winnie the Pooh?
Keep that shit up and one day you'll get fucked up for it.

Holy fuck? A black on Sup Forums? Is it you posting the "u mad white boi" post???

If it is, stop it. stop it. Okay?

Are they able to talk? Thanks OP another thing learned

kek Winnie the pooh! Shit. I mean "brotha"

I keep my hand on my wallet

depends how they are dressed and act, if it's a gangsta looking moron i'll reply only with monosyllables, "yeah" "mmm-hmm" "k" "rite", same process i use for white trailer trash.

>I speak normal
>sounding white

Don't worry user, it's called sounding educated.

i love you

smal penus white boixddd

Not a lot of blacks in my country. I try to avoid being in situations where I have to talk to Easy Indians though

I think they say ogga bugga too

Wait did you mean . Im OP

>monoLOGue

I get along great with them; grew up with them.

this is me
oh yeah its funny blacks call me brotha all the time or kinfolk. I grew up in the hood and you can tell or you will when beaten your ass! LOL

Real recognize real.

get off this website you stupid tribalistic fuck.

I just try to avoid the situation unless I'm ordering food or something.

I talk to niggers like I talk to women. Down.

Nah, it's not me. Probably some kid larping.

Yup, we can type and everything!

Eh, it's upbringing. I got moved out of the hood early so I turned out with less ebonics in my vernacular.

It's kind of a non issue, because skin tonality isn't enough to constitute race. Only in America is there this much neuroses around skin tonality. I don't think you realize how ridiculous and insane it is. It's like if you felt weird talking to someone with green eyes. Something so trivial is enough of an issue for you that it actually gets called "racial tension" just to put words to a completely irrational psychological fuck up.

>Tribalistic
>Posting from the second home of the modern white nationalist movement

Wew, not well thought out in the least.

I like niggers tongue my anus

You lost, boy?

Not that guy, but I'm 90% sure I'm not the only black guy in here.

I thoroughly enjoyed contact with black people in my life. White abd black america actually work well as character foils to each other. Without realizing it each group defines itself by what the other is not.

I'm not a scared little white cuck. So I don't gaf.

With the inability to prove one's whiteness the default state is to assume everyone is a nigger.

Its like the concept of tits or gtfo, except with skin tone.

This. Very much this.

Niggers don't matter.

So it's show white or GTFO then?

I can't figure a way to make that catchy.

White guy, nice try.

Look! Theres a black man behind you!

Can't stop calling them subhuman nigger trash

basically just find the vibe, you can tell when or when not to be the right person.
usually just try to be charismatic, not overcultured, easy to find a topic to dwell on when conversations start.
i mean if someone seemed threatening thats differen't, bust on any nigga the same if thats the case

>basically just find the vibe, you can tell when or when not to be the right person.
This is 4chinz, the network of McMansion basements. A close encounter with Steve Urkel would rustle their jimmies.

>say botha
Like "don't botha me"?

I'm not an autistic racecuck so I just talk like in the same way as I would anyone else.

Sup Forums is fun but anyone who acts like that in real life is a legit retard.

I have a good friend who is black, so I mostly talk about shitty people like you that have adopted this 'it's cool to be racist' attitude that came out gaming.

Usually we have a good laugh about how paranoid, pathetic, and poor people like you are and how your frustration at a lower income job and lower than expectations life has made you bitter and sad.

That's the gist of it.

I hear this alot. How exactly am I subhuman? Just for ol curiosity's sake.

its usually a white fag trying to project his desires nigger dick

you're so uncomfortable talking to people that you say shit you don't want to say? just stay inside playing minecraft, son.

Seems like you're dealing with quite a few repressed emotions...either that, or you're just a lil snowflake.

I talk to them like they're normal people, because that's what they are.

good day compatriot, what is your boggle?

>de ting goes skrrrrrra

After every sentence

>niggers
>people
Pick one

Ewh is that fat old woman taking a shit?

Then why are you here if you think that's what it is?

Nigger

>be a nigger
>have dreads that are short and ugly
>somewhat young
>scars on hands and face
> almost always glaring unintentionally

mfw people are surprised that I don't talk like some ghetto fucking druggie