4 Servicemen ready to RAID Antifa facilities North LA. Wish us a good hunt

4 Servicemen ready to RAID Antifa facilities North LA. Wish us a good hunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3i6J2fcrKi8
latlmes.com/movies/livestream-1
youtube.com/watch?v=d4eqettF5qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep us posted user, godspeed.

get'em good user

Godspeed, boys. Knock out all of their fucking teeth.

tks guys. hope we can get pics

I hope Antifa kills you retards.

"Antifa facilities"
Kek.
Quit trolling and same fagging. It's hilarious but really sad.

Hope you get your asses kicked you edge lord faggot.

>were gonna go best up antifascists cause were so tough and cool

No you're not, you're not even going to leave your basements. You're just gonna go play xbone and call kids niggers on live until your mom brings down some nuggies for you.

this
being against antifa is retarded because fascism is definitionally bad, and if you're against them because you think they're overly violent beating them up makes no sense

Are you guys full service? French and Greek?

Good luck, this is going to be good

Is this real?

Nothing is going to happen. Some kid having a circle jerk fantasy about doing something he has no clue about.

(But yeah, antifa would probably stomp 4 guys into the ground in any case. The European groups might even kill four guys just showing up like that)

>Antifa facilities

Wish I would have gotten an invite

Those chinese batons arent worth shit. Use a piece of steel rebar

Four soldiers killed fighting for fascism. I see no loss.

I have an asp too. Wish I could join the fun.

4 faggots are going to blow each other and shove these batons up our asses. Wish us a good time.

I enjoy looking forward to hearing about your courtmartials like that murderous fat fuck down here in Texas.

underrated post rite herr

>antifa would probably stomp 4 guys into the ground

God speed, crack some filthy commie skulls :^)

soyboy brigade can't even beat up a garbage can properly.

>antifa would probably stomp 4 guys into the ground in any case
You mean the skinny malnourished faggots and the badly shaven trannies, yeah they're horrifying

hahahahahahahaha

Do you have any stun guns? Because if you did, you could use your stun guns on them after blinding them with some pepper spray

We're here waiting for you
805 W Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90301

definitionally bad LOL. Go suckel on your moms teet some more neck beard twat

Fuck off and KYS. Antifas are annoying even to anarchists, but neo fascists are worse and need eradication.

You know it makes you just like them right

cool projection bro. You got an argument/valid point with that?

That’s where I get my donuts

post pics afterwards

I hope that you all tie your shoelaces together and lose the van keys down the drain.

Be careful bro, antifa are some tough hombres..

BWAHAAHAHAHAHA!

>Antifa facilities
wat?

>2017
>falling for shit b8
>this butthurt over shit b8

>Antifa facilities
Haha, what

That's why they wear so much crap

You're at Randy's Donuts?
I smell pork

FUCKING HELL hhahhahaha

Crowbar ez. Used a rusty ass old crowbar I had to scare off chad cunts at school who wanted a fight

babbies getting so riled up about politics

who gives a fuck

I love how people assume every member of antifa is some whiney crybaby bitch. Why the fuck are you so threatened then? Why are you so outraged about a bunch of weak as pansies? Maybe because they are out there revolting against the goverment like every 3% and 2A faggot says they need their guns to do.

Make sure you hit them in their dicks maybe they won't be able to breed

>Antifa facilities North LA
Antifa are a domestic terrorist organization, have you reported that address?

are those tits or gut fat he pulled up with the belt

Keep letting them exploit you then.

ITT: Russian trolling

Randy's? I love that place. You must be one of those fat fucks who sit all day using their wifi buying .59 manager specials.

No they aren't. They are just slowing traffic and trying to stop free speech. Maybe vandalizing a few cop cars.

Made me kek hard, bro.

you're doing gods work son, give em hell

What's the attraction of unicorn onesies with these antifa cocksuckers?

the best thing i seen about antifa was how they already turned it into another blm.
youtu.be/3i6J2fcrKi8

same way every white person is now a racist because theyre white

>revolting against the goverment
Absolutely, the face of a true revolutionary, also you spelled government wrong you massive retard

Is that a phone number on his arm

I should add that its a good thing they wont accomplish anything. Our government is not fascist. Our president was legally elected and he has actually been doing a decent job.

I dunno probably

we don't deal with cops. It's a house where this faggots sleep and consume drugs.

i promise to bring something

probably his moms number so someone can call if he gets lost

he looks at least half retarded

>calls user out for typo
>writes a fucking run on sentence with shit punctuation
You sure showed him.

Oh, look. Little Billy and his friends are playing army with a sofa cushion fort. How cute!

>It's a house where this faggots sleep and consume drugs.
Wow, so this could be almost any house in LA. I'm beginning to believe that you haven't been putting any thought into what you do. It's a good thing you're in the military because you are perfect for it. I'll bet you're a Marine.

Slap 'em around extra for us, and let them know, 'this is from Sup Forums', then give 'em one to grow on.

antifa seeks to silence others with violence for having different political ideas, which is THE definition of fascism. they aren't against fascists, they ARE the fascists.

Being racist isn't a "different political view"

OP here, I am livestreaming it
latlmes.com/movies/livestream-1
if you want to watch.

>stop being intolerant of our intolerance.

legit?

Brilliant, just livestream you and youre three buttbuddies committing multiple felonies. What could possibly go wrong?

>Fascism
>Definitionally bad

Uh huh...and THAT'S why allowing actual anarcho communists to go around smacking people who are slightly right of Stalin is ok? Honestly, a taste of their own medicine would wake these guys up.

try to dont get caught fagit. have fun

being white isnt racist, but believing all white people are racist is racist

So every other view is racist? Way to be tolerant

>tfw your mom is also your sister, but you still believe you're part of the master race.

too late, send to fbi for lulz anyways

im sure he doesnt believe he is a jew

No, he probably believes that jews eat babies and lay eggs.

(((they))) do user

Meanwhile, in Russia : youtube.com/watch?v=d4eqettF5qI

If your antifas are pussies, maybe that says more about your country than it says about anti-fascism.

Who said anything about every other view?

oh god, that dumb bitch. if she didnt look so fucking low of an iq i would swear she was trolling

antifa does all the time.

I still can't wrap my head around one thing : why does every social struggle in the US end up in total ridicule and bullshit ? I mean, it's certainly not perfect in Europe, but you guys get all the champs.

No shit, what's your point?

>still buying into that russian meme
Life as an autistic retard must be hard

Where do you see a connection between what I said and the PeePeeGate ? Life as an autist sure is hard, but life with ADHD and a 2 digits IQ must be hell.

>posting eurocucks
All europeans look like this, so

Wow it's amazing how people like you pretend to know more than the cia. sometimes I think you actually believe yourselves.

If you're anti antifascism, what does that make you?

We had to kill a lot of nazis. Remember this.