Trump Rally Anaheim, CA

Well Sup Forums my father and I are attending the Trump rally tomorrow in Anaheim, California.
>What can I expect?
I dont really feel like getting confrontational with dindus and spics. Should I just avoid them?
>What should I wear?
I was thinking about wearing a nice tailored suit, Trump tie and white and gold MAGA hat. Is that overkill? Should I go total frat bro?
>how early should I get their to guarantee a good seat?
>Should I arm myself?
Concealed carry is out of the question but maybe a small knife? Security will confiscate right?
>If Donald asks me on stage do you guys have anything you want me to say?
Tips, Advice, Anythings helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

octa.net/Bus/Routes-and-Schedules/Overview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Don't know if I'll wear my red Trump hat though. Don't want Mexicans following me afterwards and try to culturally enrich me.

you down to meet up?
I think just jeans and shirt is good call. Will forsure wear my hat tho.

Protestors are going to be completely awful, consider getting there really early and planning your escape routes for after the rally in advance. Definitely do not park your car within five or so blocks as a precaution too. Also consider bringing a change of clothes if you're bringing a suit, since the spics would figure you went to the rally and attack you.

Expect to be yelled at by spics and cucked whites.

Wear Trump stuff.

Go as soon as the gates open.

Bring pepper spray if you have it and use it if you get hit by a protester.

"Bernie should run third party"

Fuck you think the rioters will fuck with random cars? Yeah im scratching the suit.

Oh shit, I forgot to write that I'm going on Friday to the rally down here in San Diego

Trips of truth. Wise words user thanks. MAGA hat will be worn.

Its gonna be a blood bath for you my man. San Diego is basically little Tijuana. I read in an article that Anaheim is prone to riots tho. I hope not, I just wanna go and get out of there.

You can expect us proud Hispanics to boo the fuck out of you racist pieces of shit. It's fucks like you why this country is going to hell. Stop wasting your time with that con artist, because he will be destroyed in November where it countsm

any good parking spots within walking distance to the place?

Also going to SD with some friends, one good thing we got going is the large amount of marines in the area, and they love trump.

I got a Jeb hat I can wear, maybe that'll help?

Wear comfortable shoes, dress nicely if you think you'll be on camera. Law Enforcement will protect you so you have nothing to worry about. I was just at the Albuquerque last night.

bring bear mace and that's all you fucking need fagit

Hey Jose, your Abuela Hillary just deposited a couple pesos into your shill account.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Honestly your who im looking for. You pieces of shit are ruining America. Im fucking 19 and I work everyday with you pieces of human waste. My family business was doing great till you cockroaches infested our areas. You owe everybody money, you arent even smart enough to fuck with a condom. I see you and Gabriela popping out a new kid every 9 month and then demanding handouts. YOU CANT EVEN WHIPE YOUR OWN ASS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU FUCKING SPIC. I fuck your daughters and then shit your menudo your precious Consuella made for me into her mouth. FUCK OFF. First chance i get to fuck up your low test pieces of shit sons tomorrow i will. And the blood of you and your forefathers will fill the streets. see you tomorrow enrique

Disneyland Race Riots When?

it was a great rally. how long do they usually run? It says it starts at noon, what time can i expect to get out of there?

Tomorrow at the Anaheim convention center.

Life is dangerous user. Go, roam free.

When i went to Disneyland about two months ago there was a anti Trump protest by the entrance for some reason a bunch of teenage user faggots that tried being edgy by wearing all black with masks like fags

dude i think we went on the same day
either that or they were there on that day too

See what I mean. You don't know me, you assume everyone who us Hispanic and lives in Southern California is automatically an illegal. It's fucks like you that want to shut the door on people who want to come here and have a better life. Fuck you and fuck Trump.

My nigga

He spoke for about an 1 hour, 45 minutes. The only guest he had here was his policy adviser so it may be longer for you.

>doors opened at 4pm
>I got there at 4:30pm and stood in line for 30 minutes
>stood in the auditorium for 1 hour 30 minutes before some local people spoke
>Trump came out at 7:15pm
>finished at 9pm
>no problem getting out, just a bunch of walking

nearly 5 hours of standing so like I said, get some comfortable shoes

We walked from my cousin's house a mile away so don't know what the parking situation will be like in Anaheim.

no i dont give a shit if you are legal or not. Your culture is fucking disgusting and so is everything about you and your piece of shit country.

Bring lots of Mexican flags with you. They help trumps numbers every time.

You all are going to die, you're going to be outnumbered 10 to 1.

I've been to Anaheim. I've seen the demographic, a bunch of poor brown people angry at da white man and da raycis poleese.

Good luck bros

>75033456
dude you live in south cali as a hispanic
its like being a black guy and living in Illinois in general the thing is you will live in chicago metro area
and the general idea is that you would be an illegal immigrant.
maybe bad comparison but still you live in america unless you can trace your ancestory in the area back to before america bought the area you shouldn't care and even then its been over 100 years. you really shouldn't care too much about mexicao because you live here in america now

Fuck off, faggot.

Will they sell trump merch there? I want a hat. I live quite far away, and I have to take the public transport. Don't know if it will be safe. Will I be able to get in without a ticket from online?

>proud HIspanics

Proud of what? Your third world shitholes?

You don't want a better life. You fucks come here to take over, you're just in the process of turning it into another dump. You do to US what you do to South and Central America so how can you people say you want a better life.

I believe you have to register for the event (but it's free).

Hell yeah. There are dozens of booths outside when you're waiting in line. My MAGA hat was only $20. I walked down Central with it on no problem.

You can't bring pepper spray into a rally. Secret Service gets pissed

You people throw toilet paper covered in shit on the floor in public restrooms. Your proud of that fucking filthiness?

just smile and shake their hands

I plan on getting there by 10am or is that too early? Also expecting tons of traffic and idiots protesting and blocking the i5. Ill be parked at a store somewhere instead

So if you came legally why can't everyone else? Why should America bend over backwards and ignore the law? Why should all the wetbacks get preferential treatment and be granted amnesty while people from other counties are on waiting lists to come here legally? Fucking entitled pieces of shit

There's a walmart and a food4less a few blocks to the west.

Is this the first big California rally?

The first was in Costa Mesa then one in Burlingham a couple weeks ago

> I fuck your daughters
I fuck their sons fwiw

We make a good team sempai

Shame. Probably best for me not to go into the speech anyway, since it will take hours to end, and it's at least three hours by bus and train.
Were they accessible for people not waiting to get in?

Yeah. All the booths were outside.

I'm Hispanic born here and I'm voting trump, fuck you faggots, go back if you're so proud, I served my country and I do get a free gibsmedat, fuck off with your illegal immigration sympathy cause you won't get it from us, I hope you and the rest of the fucken cock roaches you came with gets deported

Dont

I work at Dland and everyone one my fb is freaking out about tomorrow. Some are actually pissed at Bernie for shitting on Disney

If you dont want to encounter SJWs, be in the middle of the rally so you will have meatsheilds from all sides.

What you want to wear is fine, as long as you do not bring a flag of something like that.

If you want a good seat just come when the trump rally starts, there is no reason to come earlier.

Dont bring anything sharp or with a trigger. Bring something like teargas, but nothing more.

If you go up the stage, tell him Sup Forums says hi :^)

Ps: ask him to sign your hate if have the chance :^))

The official maga hat from the campaign?

It doesn't look like it. I was in a rush so had to hurry.

What time should I get there

I'm from Los Angeles and my car is broken so I'm taking a bus

Right now it has me arriving at 10:43 AM is that okay?

I don't need a front row seat

Also I don't have a printer so is it okay to just take a screenshot of the barcode of my ticket, and hope they can scan it properly?

Go to the library or FedEx and get it printed to be safe. No point in wasting your entire day over it

And be careful taking the bus at night wearing trump gear. Lots of crazy people especially in LA.

nigga it's 12:25 at night

I don't have a printer at all and can't access one. I can access my email from my iphone, will that be good enough?

I'm not wearing trump gear, just a black polo shirt and jeans. Inconspicuous as fuck

I went to Costa Mesa user, you'll be fine, the police do an amazing job

Going to the SD rally too on Friday

Yeah it should be fine for the email barcode

Okay, I took a super close up screenshot of the barcode for this exact situation

If it's anything like 99% of sporting events I've been to that scan the barcode with a scanner I should be fine

Yeah but the library and fedex open at like 8am

Im a hispanic,say hi famlam

you legal?

Fuck yes i am,born and raised in oc but then moved to long beach AND so were my parents

Nice hat

God bless you and your senpai bro. Nice hat. MAGA

nice customization sempai

All these fellow anons going to the Trump rally. Feels good

I wanna meet up ;_;

Thanks m8s,im happy and a bit worried i might get confused for a retard

Anaheim is riot happy, we had retarded riots in 2012 because the cops shot some gangster spic who ran, after being seen with a gun and heroin.

- expect a shit ton of pissed off mexicans, hispanics are well over the majority in terms of ethnic groups in anaheim. Just avoid them, you can not argue with a radical person during a protest, it's completely futile, wear some shades avoid eye contact, don't respond to them.

-If you are getting there very early feel free to wear the suit, you probably won't have to deal with any of these cunts and you'll look nice for the photos.

-Do not arm yourself with anything other than pepperspray, no knifes, no smileys, nothing expect pepperspray for the love of god.

-10am

-"This crowd is terrific, I love being a part of this movement"

I work at a hotel next to the convention center, we are selling parking spots for 25$. Can't say which one, sorry fampai

Tomorrow. Literally every faggot from the 2012 riots + all the anti trump fuckers from LA will get bussed in.

I live in Anaheim friendo. They do outnumber us, but we will be fine. The conservatives who still live in this town, have to be hard by default. Plus Anaheim is taking this event very very seriously.

I work right outside at one of the hotels, the whole strip is fucking scared.

Where at senpai,some resturant?

Go as a Hillary supporter or Islamist.

Shoot some wounded veteran or person the media could easily emotionalise.

Take one for the team son.

Can't wait to see people "protest" and riot over free speech.

Anons meet up at Niggers Chicken and Waffles in full Trump attire

Take lots of pics and vid. Bring a battery pack for your phone if you have one. Free up some memory. If you can, do a live thread for us tomorrow.

You'll see me with a green 5 panel ,just look up there in this thread

Definitely going to record a shit ton, I'm about a 5 minute walk from the convention center. I won't be straying too far though, my primary function for tomorrow it to make sure my hotel doesn't get sacked.

I'm no so confident mate, I honest don't think I'll have time to go. I've got finals this week and Maga has to put on hold. I will go to the San Diego rally for sure.

google maps for transit shows orange county line coming from union station to anaheim station, but is there an orange country line coming from anaheim station to union station? or will i have to take the pacific surfer line or whatever it's called.

is it an alright walking distance from anaheim station to the convention center, or should i take an additional bus (50) to and from?

I'll be there tomorrow wearing my maga hat and pic related. All my normie friends didn't want to go.

>tfw going alone

Wear a coat with a work glove in your pocket and a big key chain for protection

Like I said anons need to rally somewhere. Strength in numbers guys

Check out the web site brov
octa.net/Bus/Routes-and-Schedules/Overview/

Don't cc. Even if it won't be confiscated, any escalation including weapons will be bad advertising for trump. Maga hat and tie are overkill. One of them will be enough. If you want to ask a question that will make trump look good, ask him how he will guarantee your safety. If there are any anti trump crowds, ignore them or, if not possible, avoid them. There's no need to rustle dindus at the moment, so pick your fights.

There should definitely be a meet-up for the San Diego rally, we need safety in numbers against the spics.

It's mine!

Saw someone at the costa mesa rally wearing that, he got a lot of attention for it. Although he was tall and handsome also. (no homo)

>meeting fellow Sup Forumsacks

I'd rather brave the spic hordes by myself desu.

You have safety with the other trump supporters, you have to start integrating into the more mainstream friend, we gain nothing from hugboxxing.

I'll see you fags tomorrow

>tfw no MAGA gear though

>pepper spray

Pepper spray is absolute best defense against aggressive marxist protesters in a non-CC area, but KEEP IN MIND; California law is VERY strict on when pepper can be deployed. Basically, you cannot deploy pepper unless you are being physically attacked, or are being threatened with immediate physical harm.

Stay safe, stay legal.

TRUMP 2016!

None of my normie friends want to go, I see nothing wrong with having some people to talk to I share common interests with while we wait.

Wear one of those tuxedo t-shirts and a MAGA hats.
Don't bring a weapon
Get there real early. At New Mexico rally, Trump said ppl were lined up 12 hours beforehand

At least you're in the right country to buy MAGA gear. I can't order it at all here...

Assimilate to US culture or fucking leave.

Very simple. MAKE YOUR FUCKING CHOICE.

Literally everyone at that rally has a common interest with you, you all support Trump. Talk to some old people make friends famalam.

I'll be going with my gf. I'm wearing Trump stuff and she'll be in a decent dress. We both carry pepper spray just in case. Pretty much follow the protocol on the tickets and you'll be fine, just beware of autistic protesting liberals.

We needs to appropriate 'Check your privilege' to mean 'Check your fucking privilege, brown cunt, we let you escape from whatever shit hole your retarded people constructed as a nation.

Do we know if Donald is coming any closer to LA?

I both want and don't want to go today...I really don't want to get in the middle of a spic gang war.

Avoid confrontation with dindus and spics
I think you should wear something that can't be grabbed easily
I don't know how early you should get there, sorry
Security will probably confiscate your weapon
Say whatever you want

Be ready for chimp out 2.0 though