Just got this the other day. It took 7 hours total, about a week and a half spread out...

Just got this the other day. It took 7 hours total, about a week and a half spread out. I know a lot of you fags make fun of this show but humans tend to mock things they don't understand. Which is quite telling because this show ISN'T for the average audience. Yes, yes, all the IQ memes yada ya, but that's just it... they are true in most cases. So why do you continue to try and put something down that is far above you in reality?

Timestamp or bait.

man i feel super sorry for the dude who actually got that tat, that has more regrets than waking up after a drunken night with a mongoloid

weak pasta, that image is old
0/10 bait not even worth a you

It's not like we don't understand it, it's that it's not that funny.

pretty good for 7 hours

no you did not. i saw this months ago.

Bait or not, tattoos are for multiculturalist kike slaves who abandon their own culture and replaced it with others

are you the hacker known as Sup Forums? you must have some sick investigative skills. you should apply to vice news.

>>Sup Forums

What kind of cuck does this?

Fake and gay

>>kike

Without timestamp, you're bullshit, op. But also. That's the worst fucking tattoo I've seen this month. Congratulations dumbass, you played yourself.

Not even good damage control

>

>see this
>imagine fucking you doggy style
>fuckthatshitwtfwhyevenlive.jpg

What a sad fucking life you live.

Hey OP fuck you

Nice one. I finally got around to getting mine done too. Fuckin' awesome. What you think?