The great debate

Who ya got Sup Forums?

westbrook for sure

easy money for westcrook. he could do it with a woman's ncaa team

With Westbrook no doubt NC

you wouldn't even need UNC. just put some ballboys to feed Westgod and he'll win

Westbrook pretty much already beat Brooklyn with college teammates earlier this year

Nets and its not remotely close. These threads always expose how ignorant Sup Forums is

>t. assblasted durcan't fan

/NBA/ confirmed filled with faggots and nigger retards

Nets would take it, westbrook doesn't care about winning. Only cares about stats

Nets with Lin are only a slightly worse team than the okc ballhogs

go fuck yourself

This isn't like football where you need a complete team. Westbrook could dick the Nets all by himself as long as the players around him at least know how to play basketball.

That's true but in this specific case, his cancerous heroballing would actually be the best strategy to win since he'd be surrounded by college players.

Not gonna lie. UNC team is better than the team OKC had to start the season.

That Berry guy is better than any backup PG OKC had. Justin is better than Abrines, Singler, and offensively better than Roberson.

Samefag

31-9 when he gets a triple double. If chasing stats means winning than every player in the league should and does chase stats.

You really think Curry doesn't care about how many threes and points he scores and just gloats and dances for no reason?

They are 31-9 when he gets a triple double because it means Westbrook is actually getting his teammates involved with the assists.

Westbrook' style of play is still cancerous garbage. Kevin Love also used to put up statpadding MVP type numbers on a TWolves team that never could make the playoffs, but he's a 3rd option on the Cavs.

Reminds me of a question that was talked about on the Dan Lebetard show a couple week ago.

Put prime LeBron on the worst D1 school, how far do they go in the tourney?

How many do they win when he shoots 30+ times? Oh thats right they usually lose

Yes it is dumbass. Not even jordan could win a ship without HOF teammates

LeBron blows out every team in the tourney and wins it all without a fucking doubt. I don't care how shitty the players next to him are.

We're not talking about winning a championship dipshit. We're talking about simply beating the worst team in the league.

Nice meme.

You do realize LeBron never won shit without two other all stars on his team?

Youre retarded if you think itd even be close. Everyone on the nets is better than every college player

Lmao no they fucking aren't you colossal retard. There are plenty of fucking players currently in college that are better than players on the Nets. The Nets would undoubtedly trade their entire roster to have the first 10 picks in the draft.

Meant for

there are retards like this actually roaming this board at this hour. i should go sleep.

Same can be said for every player in nba history

lebron dragged a mediocre 2007 cavs team to the finals with their best players being a past-his-prime ilgasaukas, larry hughes, and
anderson motherfucking varejao.

if he can do this, with that shit sanwich of a lineup, i'm positive he can make it to at least the final four.

Wow

Dirk won with 0 other all-stars on his team.

if its prime lebron physically and skillwise with highschool energy levels, he'd walkthrough any team

Please drink some cyanide before you go to sleep.

>There are plenty of fucking players currently in college that are better than players on the Nets

its amazing people really believe shit like this and never consider that every player on the nets even the shit bench players were once the cream of the crop and better than 99% of those in their college drafts

Peja S Shawn marion and tyson chandler were all all star players. Jason Kidd is a hall of Famer. Youre an idiot

The 2010 Kentucky team had John Wall, Demarcus Cousins, and Eric Bledsoe on it, every single player which was already better in their rookie years than any player currently on the Nets besides Brook Lopez.

They weren't All-stars in the year they won the championship though you dumb cunt.

i think the point he's trying to make is that none of them were current all-stars, even though all of them happened to be perfect role players for the team.

Jason terry was sixth man of the year. Caron butler was an all star too. Mavs were fucking stacked shame dirk only got one

Youre right. Jason kidd was an absolute trash player

Lol so? That roster was stacked. Literally 2 hof and all stars on the bench

casual, don't know you know Westbrook is MVP

take westbrook off okc, put lebron on, do you think they win more or less

He got 47 last game

Answer my question

Caron Butler had a season ending injury half-way through the season you dipshit.

Kidd had 7.9 ppg and 8.2 apg that year. He wasn't trash, but he was literally a role player at that point in his career.

Why do dumbfucks keep mentioning Jason Kidd like he was some huge help? He was like the 5th best player on that team.

>He was like the 5th best player on that team.
so dirk carried a shit team to the chip where there were 3 other players better than a hall of famer

sounds rough

About the same and LeBron complaining about play makers and having no shooting like he did with the Cavs who are one of the best shooting teams in the NBA and LeBron resting even more because he'd have to carry this team harder than the Cavs who have 3 other all stars and experienced vets with hardly any rookies or young players like OKC

Then why couldn't Kidd and Chandler do fucking shit playing with Carmelo and Stoudamire on the Knicks the year right after they won the championship?

That's 2 HoFers, 1 borderline HoFer, and the DPOTY, and they got bounced in the first round.

>amateurs vs pros meme

Alabama would legit beat the Browns tho.

Tom Brady and Alabama vs the Browns.
Who wins?

1. dirk proposed a really tough matchup problem for the heat. remember, dallas swept the regular season series against the heat.
2. the knicks had to face the heat again the first round, and they were angry and fueled by last year's defeat.
3. carmelo is by no means dirk. shane battier locked him up and threw away the key, to my memory.

the Browns

Brady + Bama no question

you're all idiots.
Not one player from UNC will be a starter in the NBA

The NETS will drag them, it wound be Westbrook on 5

Bama + Manziel would beat the Browns

Next beat the Suns by 20 points while the Suns had Booker + top young prospects who were the best at college level. Pro players will always crush NCAA players, and Westbrook cannot change this fact by himself.

Nets*, not Next

You all literally have opinions on par with teenage girls. Jesus christ why you faggot anime nerds even attempt to discuss sports is beyond me.

Not an argument

LeBron took the Cavs to a championship, then when he left the Cavs were the worst team in the league. I think if the league's best can turn the worst team into a championship contender, then the league's new MVP can probably turn the NCAA's best (which includes a few future NBA players) into a bottom-ranked NBA team.

The gap between college and pros in BBall isn't nearly as big as the gap for football. Remember players like Lebron used to just skip college and immediately be star players in the NBA

Good argument

all me

*scores triple double*

who was the last player to get mvp that skipped college not named lebron