Jelly poorfags ? ;)

Jelly poorfags ? ;)

Just got the Xbox one X the most powerful console ever ;)

my collection is complete

fuckin loser. get a job

I wish this wasn't bait.

well how do you think he buys all his shits ? he might be a loser, but a working loser.

I like playstation the same way you like Xbox... However very close to getting a one x just for the 4k blu-ray support... Playstation goofed that up.

>my collection is complete.

Until six months from now when Microsoft releases another one and your vacuous ass rushes out to buy it... But hey at least every knows you're not poor

mom

>xbox

I don't see the halo 3 Xbox 360, or the star wars one.

>most powerful
>30 fps

Nice bait.

Why do they call it the XBox One?

Fag

It comes from Latin

It sands for room under your house, usally covered with anime posters

Im not even sure which one of the "new" xbox's is the Xbox one X....

>faggot that likes to braggot

Racist

This is why im not jelly. your peasantry doesn't even support multiple screens.

so when are you gonna stop wasting time and buy a gaming pc so you can actually play games?

Pretty cool but don't you get neck ache?

You spent so much on screens you forgot to buy a decent desk to sit at.

You just stole the picture from Reddit.

>completing xbox collection in 2017
>taking this many years to have enough money
hope mcdonalds tastes good, cos you're gonna be eating it for years to pay off your loans, son.

Most powerful console ever
Still doesn't even register on the scale compared to my nearly 10 year old cpu and my $200 gpu
What kind of world do you people even live in?

$500 30fps 4k minecraft machine.

>the most powerful console ever
>Performance of a medium PC rig.

jelly of an xbox? lol

my 1080ti says meh.

People buy consoles because of ignorance and convenience. There's no guess work involved. There's no building a complicated, custom gaming PC.

Xbox one will be the last console I buy. PC henceforth.

>consoles

OG XBOX BEST CONSOLE EVER

Grats m8

Complicated gaming PC
You must be more retarded than I am if you think my computer is complicated

If people don't care enough about money to throw it away at consoles they might as well spend the extra money for a pre-build pc.

Suck it OP, I got the Scorpio edition xbox one x

No, not really. Im apart of the PC master race.

Op was not only fucked once but seven times

To the ignorant, i.e., those who don't know anything about the hardware of computers, yes, it's complicated to them. I'm personally not saying it's complicated.

You missed the point.

I would be embarrased having this at home.

Because you do a 1 degree and walk away

>Performance of a medium PC rig.
And thats being generous

>my collection is complete
You don't have one of these.

>People buy consoles because of ignorance and convenience.
>There's no guess work involved.

If you can put together legos, you can build a pc. And it aint exactly rocket science to use a philips head screwdriver

Tell that to a console owner and enjoy their response. My statement stands.

Or the Halo Reach or Halo 4 360's, or the green OG Xbox, or the DOA edition Xbox, just to name a few. I'd say his collection is far from complete.

mfw they haven't even fuckin dispatched mine and put the damn delivery date forward

People are a lot more capable of fucking up than you may think. For a lot of people a console is probably the only choice. Because they are incapable of making choices in the first place.
Just learn to pity them

>No computer

Kewl Stari Bra

3 360s i wonder which one actually works

Its more about not knowing what parts work together, where to splash out and where to save money, and not having a clue where to start if you run into any problems. Quite a bit of research has to go into building a gaming p.c if you have no clue about hardware.

If I had to bet on it, I'd say the GOW one. The fat 360s were shit, the 360s was far better in terms of reliability.

I do, often. I have a blast on Sup Forums telling consolefags how retarded they are. They have no response other than "MUH EXCLUSIVES" because they know theyre incompetent.

Well at least you've got okay taste in hotsauce

Why do you need to collect Xboxs?

What the hell is that? The Jap version?

Maybe...just maybe... People who buy consoles do so because their entire day isnt spent in front of a screen and do other things in their spare time. I saved up all the money I would need to build a gaming computer from scratch with the minimum requiremwnts for a game like PUBG and went out and bought new tires for my car.

Looks like someone makes an attempt to not educate themself

mfw when you can only fit a few games on it because they are all 70-100+ GB of memory.

He's too young to have a retro collection of consoles worth owning, and not old enough to be able to afford to buy a collection of the retro ones worth owning. I'd say he's a teenager and these have all been gifts over the last decade from his parents

360 S – the last refresh of the 360. I own one and the build quality is crap.

plugging the wires into the back of the console is about as hard as building a pc

One of the last 360 reboots. It was sold in America but didn't sell well.

>If you can put together legos, you can build a pc
While this is true, I stick to consoles mainly because it's just easier, and I don't spend enough time gaming to justify the amount of money I'd have to spend to build the type of gaming PC I would want. My kids play the Xbox, PS4, Wii U, and the assorted retro consoles I have alot more than I do, anyway.

>my autism is complete
Yeah...so jelly.

If you're building something shit and basic, sure.

And that makes the money you spent on a console worth it?
Do you even understand why that doesn't make sense?

That's probably less than 2k value. You are so rich!!!11

Huh, I thought my GTX 1080 at 4K with my 32" monitor looked good. I knew I should have invested that money into a bunch of throw-away consoles instead. Fuck I'm an idiot...

which 99% of people here, including you, build

Owning the most powerful console ever is like owning the most powerful GoKart ever. Make sure you stay in your lane while I rev up my $5000.00 computer.

This is what I'm currently working on

Nope, I play PC.

360E. They only sold it for a little while, like right after the one came out, and they're just about as bad as the fat 360s for failures, because they were built cheap as fuck. My sister's in laws bought her son one, and it lasted about a year, then it died. I sold her my 7 year old 360S, and as far as I know, it's still working just fine.

Working with some fag shit, checked.

>kids
Yeah these people who spend 3 grand on a computer dont and probably won't have kids. You're trying to preach existentialism to a pork roast, essentially. They just dont get it. They hear one reason to not get a PC and they have to do damage control and justification for spending so much.

>poorfags
>items on table amount to about 3 weeks pay as a McDonald's cashier
alright

>mfw kids are dying in africa and this snobfag is freaking out over a box that does something

Well that's not really worth comparing to a console now is it?

the xbone X is an impressive for a console... but you have to admit its cute seeing console kids think they're on the same level as PC

It makes sense because I don't play it very often, probably wont get a new one until years after the next next gen comes out, and I enjoy having money to spend on myself and my wife.

cool. so you bought sleeved extensions, plugged them in. bought a waterblock, screwed it in. hard stuff.

fag shit or not lol, still not easy doing custom loops with rigid tubing, this build has 2 separate loops in, one for the CPU and one for GPUs, then I threaded my own cables, I'll have to take the casings off the GPUs and mount the backplates etc. Fill it, leak test it. So many things that can go wrong.

I have a PC that costs more then all your xbox together ...

5 grand on a p.c to get slightly better graphics than a 250 dollar ps4. Good purchase.

see

>playing video games

built a pc for the living room with left over parts, including custom rigid loop. Took about all of 2 hours. Difficult stuff.

>impressive for a console
Yeah, for $500, it's not a bad deal. I have an original Xbone, but I don't feel the need to spend another $500 on an Xbone X. If I was going to spend that kind of money on a console, I'd get a Switch and a few games for it.

see

My pc was 600 bucks. I bought it 4 years ago and still play the latest games that come out on best quality. The fuck you mean all that money? I also don't actually play video games much, but like having a pc, so a console makes zero sense. However I do not in fact have kids yet

You wouldn't know what good graphics are if the CEO of Sony spread his ass and took a gigantic pixel shit on your face.

The only people spending over a grand on a pc are people who are simply tech hobbyists, not gaymers

geh, i'm an xbox fag and even i think you should neck your self.

It is difficult if you don't know what you're doing, and people buying consoles for convenience usually don't, which was the point here.... Not too bright, are ya, Mr "I can build an entire computer including the time it takes to cut, heat and shape the tubing" lmao

Well, I'm in no hurry to get one as I don't have a 4k HDR TV and that would be the only reason for me to get one, not only that but I never buy any console hardware on launch day.

You pretend that any of that shit is a good thing. My GTX 1080 came with its own closed-loop water cooler.

Don't you see though that the money you spent on that console could have gone to a PC that would still out pace the next generation? Essentially letting you skip a generation?
Your only real excuse is "I don't wanna think about it"
Which is fine. I just want you to admit it.

Hahaha fair enough but damn thats a lot of money for a computer. I dunno maybe its as good as you say but i couldnt justify it!