This is a man

This is a man.

>How does that make you feel, user?

I feel good.

i want to die

horny af

gay

Wish I looked half that good in a dress. Wish my wife didn't get weirded out when I bring up putting on a dress.

Being sexually attracted to a man does not make you gay.

No, thats a fag boy.

someone's in the closet

Who fucking cares

i fuck it

>it

Please show some respect for the lady.

>lady

fuck off

>fuck off

Shut up

This is not a man. This is just an embarassment with a Y chromosome.

Faggot

Makes me feel more superior then i already am.

I thought the tail was a sandwich at first

>faggot

shut up you daft cunt

Horny. Will fap.

If this is a trans person I'd like to see more of their catalog. Hell, if I had the chance I'd probably trade knob slobs with her.

If they see themselves as a guy in drag, then I'll still fap to them in costume but would not be interested in dating them.

His cat ears are weird. Do cat people have a second set of ears? Or human ears are missing?Weird heads should they have. Can they recognise colors?
I feel unemployed.

person in your pic is an abomination, guy in my pic is just a crossdresser/trap cosplayer and hes bloody damn good at it.

They are both blokes, both have dicks, both of you are fags.

Lonely.

He's doing it right, because that character is supposed to be an actual trap.

you say that like it's a bad thing

Makes me feel like I'm going to fuck my wife right now, at least she wears better clothes

Fuck off you sack of fags

good ain't it?

well, thats your opinion, and judging just by that youre a faggot. not that you being OP is red enough flag

OP, you are not only a common idiot, you're a qualified idiot of first degree. That, and a faggot, for confusing a male and a man. A male has a pissniss. A man is a state of mind, and that sorry excuse for a living thing doesn't have that mind. So, male yes, man no.

get out of the thread whiney bitch

Stop crying.

I dont think thats how that works

/princessofyourdreams/

Excuse me but what in the fuck are you going on about?

He is super cute. Mind telling me his name so I can look him up?

I bet you are so straight my man. I also bet you are a virgin faggot who cries himself to sleep every night because you are an unattractive lil' cunt.

>This is a man.

Fuck you and fuck your FAGGOT THREAD

Felix argyle AKA Ferris :^)

The Greeks said men are for pleasure and women are for breeding.

The Romans also considered fucking men to be the most masculine thing a man can do.

Thanks!

for what?

It's a boy, try again

no u