QOTSA LIKE BANDS

Recommend me something like pic related

Them Crooked Vultures are already in my playlist

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Stoner Rock&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=
youtube.com/watch?v=T3rXdeOvhNE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I
futureoldpeoplearewizards.bandcamp.com/album/faux-paw
hernamewasfire.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2-FjO3E8K-E
youtu.be/Ru8E1l1P0oo
youtube.com/watch?v=x_GtKmNZY6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dO11qVijEHM
youtube.com/watch?v=QQGbRBLqnNU
youtube.com/watch?v=ImFVPG2CQlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

listen to their other albums dickhead
also Eagles of Death Metal

I love all of their works, senpai

ah, sorry, the fact that you used their newest albums cover made me think you were new to them

Caius

Wait a second

enjoy:
rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Stoner Rock&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=

>Eagles of Death Metal

Is that Tom Hanks' son on the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=T3rXdeOvhNE

Clutch

dude

Are Monster Magnet any good?

For some reason the only album of theirs I could really get into was Earth Rocker.
It's so good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I

Mars Red Sky.

Spine of God is fuckin good

What about Dopes to Infinity?

The production is good i guess? The guy they had on SoG had a more interesting sound.

The Checks

futureoldpeoplearewizards.bandcamp.com/album/faux-paw

Always really liked this album. Great one to smoke to.

yeah he did a documentary on Tower Records that sorta doubles as a story of music sales in general. big honkin' music dork.

Monster Magnet is so fucking good but also really uneven. It's a bit of a weird recommendation, but at this point I generally suggest Milking The Stars as the best entry point for people who are unfamiliar.

Been hugely into stoner rock the past year,
didnt hear about monster magnet till now.
Sounds pretty cool

Forgot to rec, but "Welcome to sky valley" by Kyuss is pretty dope

what about this, it this gave me queens of the stone agey vibes when i first heard it hernamewasfire.bandcamp.com/

Sleep's Holy Mountain

KYUSS, Homme's first band. They're pretty much the prototype of QOTSA. also try Desert Sessions.

Second this,
also dopesmoker is amazing

Witchrider is a near carbon copy of qotsa sound and songwriting

Tbh I think we're linking alot harder stuff then Queens, anyway... Here's dopethrone

>doom metal
Yeah wtf are you guys doing. QOTSA are barely stoner metal, more stoner rock. Anyway, weedpecker and elder are good bands.

Royal Blood

KEEEEEEEEEEK
better put arctic monkeys in there too huh bud?

sure

Do you only listen to your local alternative rock radio station

Sure Dopesmoker might be a bit much, but if you like Qotsa you can get down with this youtube.com/watch?v=2-FjO3E8K-E

You probably like King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

OP asked for bands that sound like QOTSA and user posted Royal Blood. I see nothing wrong with this

De Staat, my negro

Radiohead

Josh Homme produced Humbug and it does have a very strong Queens influence.

Foo Fighters

Plz leave

same drummer, idiot

No nigga, dave grohl played on ONE full album and half of LC as a session drummer.

He shaped and help define their sound.

no he fuckin didn't. Rated R was the album where QOTSA shaped their sound, and Dave Grohl isn't on that album at all.

Holy shit i dont know if youre trolling or truly this delusional.

>all songs on sftd written by homme and others
>no writing credits to dave grohl

I think Dave was consulting producer on this one and engineered the drum and guitar sounds. Anyways QOFTA always have been a less polished Foo Fighter, this is obvious.

>Anyways QOFTA always have been a less polished Foo Fighter

First off, it's Foo Fighters. Second, QOTSA sound nothing like FF. FF are simple arena rock. QOTSA stretched the boundaries of rock and switched up their sound a lot

Black Keys

literally looking through liner notes of Rated R now, and Dave Grohl is nowhere to be found.

None of what you wrote is true.
Quit taking the bait

Grohl is everywhere in contemporary rock, he's that influential a figure. So much he isn't always credited for his work on albums. He's also modest and wouldn't want to take the attention from the artists he helps.

Jesus dave dont you have shitty nirvana ripoffs to write

hijacking the thread to ask for recs similar to LC

fuck I love this album

youtu.be/Ru8E1l1P0oo

Deaf Radio - Alarm

tgey have a huge, huge qotsa vibe

>Nobody mentions desert sessions
Come on bruh

Desert session

The band Eleven is pretty overlooked, had Alain Johannes and Natasha Schneider.

Dave actually inspired Kurt a lot, some of his later songs have a definitive Grohl vibe. There some Foo in there for sure.

Youre the best shitposter I've seen today, congrats

More kyuss than qotsa but
Colour Haze
youtube.com/watch?v=x_GtKmNZY6Q

Check out Truckfighters - Gravity X if you like the faster, harder QOTSA tracks.

There is no singing. Why would you want to listen to that?

I have always had the feeling that desert sessions was more like a B-side for Qotsa. Not that it's a bad thing tho... Millonaire, Make it wit chu, and a few more songs saw the light first in DS.

any dadrock band

there's singing on tons of Desert Sessions songs. Eagles of Death Metal first showed up in Desert Sessions with actual death metal vocals.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO11qVijEHM

It's the QOTSA crew doing psychadelics and jamming in the desert

With every post you prove you're even more retarded than previously thought

For some reason the only album of theirs I could really get into was all of them
They're all so good.

Kek. Jam room and robot hive are really solid.

who is this

>Alain Johannes will never fuck your ass
kill me
youtube.com/watch?v=QQGbRBLqnNU

youtube.com/watch?v=ImFVPG2CQlQ