How's your life going Sup Forums?

How's your life going Sup Forums?

My life's shit

Do tell

Very bad, i need move out this shit hole called Brazil

Fucked

Do you have a plan? I similarly need to get the fuck out of my country

Sorry to hear it mate. Why so fucked?

I really dont know how, but i'm seriously thinking about EUA.

But i dont know stay illegal then i start think about Canada some people say is an good country to live and theres many ways to get work permit

Hoo shit i quoted wrong, this is for you

shit tier and no fucks to change its course.

If you have the means, getting in through a school is a good option though you need a pretty good GPA.

What would you study?

Was actively committing suicide one day 11 months ago, now I am going to some shity school and it's so boring.

Feel like im wasting my life here, and that was part of my great depression earlier.
Now I am coming back to that depression and it's pathetic.

Tell me your woes, user

Did something lift you out of it after the first time?

My life is a train wreck. I lose everyone I meet, can't do jack shit for the life of me, parents condesend me all the time and see me as nothing more than an idiot no matter what I do. Have no friends and the ones I had just left with no reason. Have no skills or social abilities other than being a terrible "funny guy". I'm a fucking joke

starting at this school got me out of it, leaving what was terrible and just "starting over".

But I diden't really start over and I am still just delaying my life.

I'm gifted and it sucks, I expect alot of shit from myself but I'm fucking dead inside so it's endless torture

Poor social skills can be fixed user. From the fact that you self identify as a funny guy implies you try hard to get people to like you. People can usually tell if you're putting on a show.

What I find helpful is getting them to talk about themselves. It helps me relax and get out of the self conscious mindset.

Why do you feel like you're delaying your life? If you're in school then you must be working towards something

Meh. Its good but I feel completely alone...I'm very narcissistic since me and my 3 year gf broke up a year and a half ago. I don't care about anyone, just me. I fuck a lot of girls on Tinder but I can't relate at any level.

I missed having someone I care about. I'm scared I'm never leaving this mental state

Why'd you break up?

If you're getting laid that much then your social skills must be decent, have you not found someone who could replace her?

I metally abused her for a long time. She had really low sex drive and that hurt our relationship. I used to get mad after trying to have sex unsuccesfully.
I used to called her fat and I do pun after pun about she not being able to fuck.

One day I snapped and couldn't hold it anymore. We broke up.

It doesn't matter how good I am w/ woman b/ro. She was everything to me. She was just how I like people, not even women. Now every other chick is a fucking mess or just an idiot. I want a good partner, not a pair of boobs.

I am dying

Why abuse the person who was everything to you? It also sounds like you initiated the break up. What was your mindset at the time?

Of what?

Not too great at the moment, I only go to school for an hour in a private room because I'm a socially autistic, paranoid Sup Forumstard. I can't really go out in public bcz I'm a nervous reck but I'm pushing through and not killing myself, sooooooo I guess that's something

We were 18 (me) and 17 by then. I was another idiot teenager. I didn't realize I was doing her that much hurt at the time. All I was thinking is "I love u, and I want to show it to you in bed. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I". I was so frustaded bros. I was suffering a lot. What I didn't realize is that I was breaking her. Making her feel like shit. She used to thought she wasn't even a complete woman bc of not being able to fuck.

She was already broken but I kept pushing her. Raping her. She did it but she obviously didn't want to.

One day I couldn't bare it anymore and I told we couldn't live like that anymore. That is the most difficult choice I've ever made. She did better w/o me. I stayed away from everyone since then. I'm still are. I don't care. I grew cold after that. I think of her often. What could've been. I still love her. I'm sorry.

It should be going great. I've got a new job (content marketing), a girlfriend, everything should be great. But my job is boring, and I'm worried that my girlfriend and I are just TOO different. Like we don't have a whole lot of common ground, but loads of differences. Some examples:

>She's vegetarian
I'm not

>She's on the asexual spectrum
I'm not

>She's 21 and at uni on a masters
I'm 28 and finished with uni

>She's constantly busy with uni work and being an active member of two different societies and seeing friends
I basically go to work then come home and chill because almost all my friends have moved on since I came back home

I do love her, but I'm becoming more aware that we're just so different. And god damn I want to have sex with her but she just doesn't seem to be interested. Or she has vaginismus, but we haven't talked about that yet.

So yeah. Should be good, but isn't.

Glad to hear it mate. How do you sustain yourself?

Small amount of antidepressants (sertraline 50mg) wish I could go higher but I'm 14 so I can't, and I also have one freind that helps me through (he's dealing with similar shit

Have you reached out, expressed your remorse?

Well done on your new job mate. Do you think you can live with it if you can't have sex? Is that the main difference between you?

>diagnosed with MDD and social anxiety
>felt like shit for 3 years
>got over a girl two weeks ago
>feeling like shit
>fell in love again 2 weeks ago
>feeling even more like a shit
>drugs are way out
>complete mess in my head
Just fucking kill me

I wouldn't mention your age here mate, could get you banned.
Its great that you have a friend, that's more than a lot of asocial people can claim.
What do you plan to do in future?

>26 yo
>virgin
>not a kissless one tho
>6th year in college (steped out for a bit)
>got male and female friends
>no job
>everybody around me gets married n shit
>never had a gf
>find it hard to talk to people in general

idk you tell me

Sounds pretty rough dude, hope you pull through

its quite good thank you

Thanks user! I just wish it wasn't so damn boring.

I don't think I can tbh, no. She's a virgin so everything is very new to her, which doesn't help. She does let me rub her clit and stuff, and she does get wet from it, but whenever I try to finger her she says it hurts (so basically vaginismus). I think she's just terrified of it, and generally uninterested in sex because of being somewhat asexual, and really I feel like if we do have sex I'll be worrying the whole time, knowing that she doesn't really want to do it and it'll kinda kill it for me.

It is the main thing that worries me about our relationship. Like if she just said "I don't want to have sex" it would be easier because I know I want it, and I've told her I don't want an open relationship (because I just don't). Ugh I dunno. It's kinda getting me down, and we only get to see each other on weekends so it's hard to talk about it.

throwing in seretonin inhibitors. have a gun in my closet and watch the psychopaths in america in fear that i become one of them....everything else pretty good

picture relevant. its my piece

This here. Its in 3 parts so bear with me.

Part 1

part 2

Shitty. Bank account is $250 in the neg. PS4 and TV in pawn. Car badly needs an alignment. My gf can't keep a decent job and we are behind on all bills except rent. I need fucking money boys

Fair point about the age :/
As for the future, I have a passion for computing so fingers crossed I'll end up doing that, where anxiety is concerned I'm aware that it'll never go away properly but I'm doing my best to numb it down to a manageable level, what about you?

part 3

Only reason I screenshotted was because some other user asked for it.

i just read your whole story on an other thread. let's hope it gets WAY better than that shit you had to go through

Have you thought about prostitution?

I mean at the very least your lazy bum gf could make some money with her bum.

Yeah, thanks

Fortunately, yes. I wanted to when half a year passed by she told me she didn't knew if she'd be sometime capable of seeing me again, not bc she hated me, bc they were the happiest years of our lives, now no more.

A few months ago we met at a teacher's goodbye. I knew she was gonna be there and I didn't want to face her bc I'd break down. I smoked a blunt b4 so I could do better. We spent that same day together. I told her everything I realized. I said sorry for everytime I ruined her existence.

It was like time didn't passed. We still had that connection. I miss that connection w/ people. She's still the kind of person I want to be next to.

We said goodbye for the last time. Just like in our first kiss. She left on her bus home after saying goodbye. I said "until forever" and let her go. We smiled to each other as the bus driver drove away. Good bye my only true love.

Fuck I'm crying. God damn u. It's been months since I last cried bc of her memory. I only wish someone to take her place next to me. I can't be this alone. It's destroying me and my social life

I’m the 22 year old version of you.

>no job
>no social life for over a decade
>never even kissed a woman
>no passion for anything

yeah, about 8/10

Feelsbadman.jpg

I mean how long have you been taking it? It can take up to 3 months for them to really start working. Their meant to be taken long term. Don't stop cause you think its not working. It takes time.

Sending good thought your way. Depression sucks. good thing is that its literally just your brain doesn't create the chemicals its supposed to in the appropriate amounts. Thats what the pills are for.

She won't fucking do it. I suggested she let's some Craigslist guy come over and pay $ to rub her feet, but she's sure they want more than that. I would stand outside the room with my gun for security, I mean honestly what could go wrong?

She could camwhore or sell her panties or some shit. There are plenty of dudes willing to pay beaucoup bucks for some smelly stained panties.

Doesn't sound too bad, you have a social life and are getting an education. Shame about the potential wizardry, why have you never gf?

you only miss wine that you tasted. take this opportunity get off the grid and fuck this retards anyway

I think it will. I mean I just had a major life event happen. She can't come near me or kid cause of restraining order and shes most definitely going to jail.

oh man i feel the same

Thats rough buddy. How long have you been together for?

Mmm, I mean others have it a lot worse so I should be grateful. It just sucks because if I bring it up it sounds like I'm saying "I think we should break up because we don't have sex" and saying it would put pressure on her, which I don't want to do. We've only been together like 8 months, which is a short time to be with someone, but then equally quite a long time to go by without having sex. It just doesn't help that we do SOME stuff together, though admittedly she doesn't do anything to me really as she's so inexperienced. But doing stuff to her is hard as I'm pretty sure she doesn't masturbate, so it's not like she can even say "Hey do this I like this" because she doesn't even know what she likes/doesn't like. Shiiit, at this rate I'm just venting.

cuz im too much of a chicken shit to tell my emotions.
also i can't really seem to do the small talk thing with girls i dont realy know.
the female friends that i have are good ones and ive known em for a long time. i made out with one on a dare a few months ago, but none of em are really dating material i guess..

goddamn, all the Sup Forumsros are suffering
I have a great life tho
>moved out from parents when I was 19
>not even same town (I moved to the capital city)
>only part-time job, but it's enough to have food and accomodation for myself
>attending uni, one of the top students
>have friends irl
feelsgoodman.jpg

Have two tickets to concert. No one to go with and feeling ill. I don't care anymore Sup Forums.

>broke up with gf
>long list of bullshit ensues trying to cover her half of the rent
>end up not being able to
>had to move out
>now living with this family
>pretty sure the son stole from me on multiple occasions
>trying to escape poverty
>realized its impossible without high levels of agression
>now contemplating a life of gangsterism

All I want to do is lie in bed. Tired all the time. Want to do things like work out and eat healthy, but I feel like there's a blockage preventing me from doing anything. If I didn't have my family I'd probably kill myself.

Feels good man i hope i can be younger version of you

>Money in the bank
>hot gf
>New gig starting monday with better hours and more pay
>working car
>Nice house
>Involved locally

BRetty gud

education is the key
if you are not dumb like a rock, and commit your time and energy on it, you can make quite good money with a bachelor's degree in some serious field

i know the struggle anonbro, family and friends are the one thing that prevented me from an hero'ing.
i don't know if it helps you in any way, but i started with one thing and make it a routine before adding the next thing i wanted to change about my life.
change is about making steps, not leaps

everything about this sentence worries me

I'm sorry buddy.. I've been through something similar, but with less abuse and more her leaving me for my best mate. I also wonder if I'll ever feel again, but its been 2 years and I'm doing better, though the loneliness is real. You'll find someone else mate. Just don't let your past come back

Why so asocial user? Do you hate people, do they hate you, are you a 0/10?

Do you want to tell us why?

Thanks. Hearing from u that you are doing better is kind of a little relief.

Sorry bro. How long did ur relationship last? Also your best mate? What's the story?

Exhausting.
And relaxing or a stopping for a bit will make things harder.
I am thinking about going to an abandoned old house (10km walking through the woods) and staying there for a week or two far from all the pressure but the problem is that you can't just leave everything behind then come back.

>Why so asocial user? Do you hate people, do they hate you, are you a 0/10?

i don't really try and have no confidence to be myself (as corny as that sounds) so i come across deathly boring

so-so

Can definitely relate. Good luck user. Getting clean would be a good first step if you can. If not, do what I do and be as highly functioning as possible

Glad to hear it my dude, keep up the good vibes

Why take serotonin inhibitors?

No probs mate, venting is cathartic. Breaking up because of sex isn't necessarily a dick move. The sexual component of a relationship is very important

Try actively improve your social skills user, its scary but definitely possible. Focus on other people in conversations and once you aren't in your own head, just relax. Great way to get over anxiety

>I have been dead inside ever i got 14(general depression and anxiety)
>25 now, life is not moving in any direction
>hardly addicted to drugs to keep a positve look to life:MDMA,LSD,SHROOMS,DMT,MESCALINE and basically every fucking thing i can get my hands at
>always poorfaq bcz all money spent on drugs and rent
>no motivation to live and no1 to love me
>doing pretty good
>solid 2/10

Lasted about 6 months, but we were friends for about 2 years before that
Loved her to the point of obsession, never felt anything like it before or since. Experienced actual happiness for the first time. But her and my best mate just clicked better. She fell for him and they've been together ever since. See her fairly often because we study in the same department. But after each stab the knife gets dulled, and its pretty dull at this point. I understand why they work better than we did, and shes happy, which helps

I am happy for her, but I know those memories will haunt me to my grave

I've reached the point of praying to die in my sleep. So, pretty well I guess

sell blood
dive dumpsters
get your car a good accident
get a sugar mommy
be creative

im the lonliest that i have ever been since i lost all of my friends. on the bright side, however, im going to Hawaii with my parents and sister on Thursday.

Got kicked out of university for violent behavior after attending for only five weeks.

Vacation time is a thing, have any saved up?

Are you deathly boring? What are your interests?

Any desire or plan to get yourself out of your situation?

what did you do?

Have fun user. How'd you lose all your friends?

I was angry at my roommate for keeping me up. I decided to intimidate him into going to sleep. Sprayed an "X" on the dorm room mirror, performed a Hitler salute at my reflection. Then, I sat at my desk, laughing at my roommate with a box cutting knife in hand. After I made eye contact, I stabbed the wall. Campus police came by, later, and handcuffed me. They locked me up in the medical school's psych ward for the rest of the night.

>Hoping i OD or jump out of a 3rd floor window at some point heads on

I'm alive and not homeless. Can't complain.

This.

Yeah u fucking crazy ofc they would kick you out

Mental illness runs in my family.

Gunshot to the head is probably easier. Less chance to fuck it up and wind up brain damaged

Good on ya mate. Keep on keeping on

Story?