Why do millennials hate Trump?

Why do millennials hate Trump?

they don't

They're told to.

I live in Gainesville, FL and Have never met an Anti-Trump Supporter. College campus is basically Trump Central.

They only listen to media instead of being skeptical.

Isn't it the boomers who hate trump and would lick hillarys dry cunt if they had the chance no matter how much evidence proved shes a criminal?

Because he expects them to work for a living

Leftist indoctrination through academia and social media facets like kikebook, tumblr, and instagram.

All of my former friends hate Trump.

They all are huge drug addicts. Coke/weed/Xanax/Acid/Promethazine if they can get their hands on it they take it.

/thread

Because they eat fiber, while Trump is so constipated he has to have Melania dig his feces out of his rectum with a solid gold pick and shovel set. Takes like 30 minutes every day.

I heard it stinks like rotten cabbage, too.

Because he violates their "safe space"

He be raaaaayyciss an sheeeeit

>The average level of Democratic debate.
Top kek, faggot.
Come back with an actual example of Trump being "racist" or "sexist" and I'll re-register as Democrat today.

Just one.

I'll wait.

Bernie belongs in a oven. Go suck a nigger dick

Better get comfy this could take a while

Because they're indoctrinated by your average media. I just finished watching zootopia because my friend invited me along. He knows I support trump, he thinks trump is a racist and an "evil man", tried to show him the light, no go. Anyway during the movie there were obvious anti-racist undertones, but not even realistic ones, but rather messages like "Oh we shouldn't group people together even though that group commits these acts the most but this one person I know isn't like that so that means we should ignore the statistics hurrrrr", and after the movie my friend turns to me, with a smirk on his face like a sloth about to break out into a full smile, and says "so much for racism, eh? :>) "

Yeah except the world isn't like a fucking movie. Jesus. I wish he would talk a walk in a shitty area of chicago at night just to see, if he lives through it, if his views change.

He's promising to foster jobs and work.

I really hope Bernie isn't voted in because of "MUH FREE SHIT!", Nick Clegg tried the exact same tactic except with tuition fees and look what happened?

They are brainwashed. There is no escape from the progressive propaganda machine.

>Go to school: 100% Progressive teachers. You agree with them due to their position of power over your grades.

>Arrive home and decide to buy a game so you go to a games review website. They are all progressive controled. You end up buying a game with a hard left political agenda because they gave it a good score based on that alone.

>Turn on the tv for some humour. You get the daily show that tells you how big a racist trump is.

>You then watch the news - "racist fanatical right wingers protest against refugees" Immediatly putting into the viewers head the idea that their views are wrong and should be discarded.

I could go on. Movies, books etc.

I love daddy.

Invite him watching Angry Birds.

Because we now live in the Post History age and are moving into a globalist dystopia, all are brought up with the belief in Niceness. Everything must be Nice and Safe and Comfortable and politically correct. This disarms the population and makes them good like slaves.