He was 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'

He was 'creepy', 'crazy' and 'weird'.
'He was the first atheist I met.'
'He was always talking about how people who believe in God we're stupid and trying to preach his atheism.'
He was a terrorist, motivated by the hatred of Christianity. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/07/gunman-checked-each-aisle-shot-babies-at-point-blank-range/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's amazing is that no major news outlet is even pursuing this line of thought.
Imagine, someone who his acquaintances calls a religious zealot shoots up a meeting of atheists... you think that might be part of the narrative?

bump

Or maybe, just maybe, he was trying to kill his mother-in-law who he had been having arguments with and had threatened. His mother-in-law who attended that specific church. But no, definitely not, the guy just hates Christianity. My bad, ignore me.

He was 'the undisputed neckbeard champion'

As much as I think op is a retarded religious drone, it's also stupid to assume he did this just to kill his mother. If that were the case, he would've killed only her and not 27 people.

Why intolerance is resolved by guns but not with lawyers?

He was also a leftist.

>wife
>member of the air force
>actually did something with his resent and guns

This guy is a neckbeard in beard alone.

I didn't say he did it just to kill his MIL, all I did was present a different theory to the one OP did. One that, unlike OP's, has a clear motive.

You make no fucking sense. He walked up and down the aisle and shot children point blank.
Not a drone. Just pointing out what you know is true. If all his facebook friends said he constantly preached sharia and hated all non-muslims, would THAT be a clue to a mass murder he committed against, say, Charlie Hebdo?

What's unclear about a zealot blasting away at the people his ideology makes him hate?

Here is his LinkedIn profile, unaltered, before it was taken down.

He was previously at a Vocational Bible School teaching children the bible.

He used to Troll the 'Friendly Atheists' Pages.
they welcomed his weird pro-gawd arguments, and responded with non fairy tale logic.

he used atheist talking points to troll his mother in law and grandma in law.

he was a mentally disturbed right winger, and left a retarded trail...

l o l

Source?
Why it should be held as the truth, that's what's unclear. The only piece of evidence is that he was an atheist who apparently thought religious people were stupid. On one hand we have a group of people he thinks are stupid, on the other hand we have people, his wife's family, that he had an on going conflict with and had made threats of violence towards. Your theory holds about as much weight as a wet paper bag.

His FB friends all say otherwise.
He was an atheist zealot. Hated Christians. Went to a church and murdered dozens.

>he was a mentally disturbed right winger, and left a retarded trail...
Actually it's been proven he was a lefty cuck as most "atheists" are.

He was part of the UAF party

In his angry mind, the lost his faith in gawd.
so he used atheist cut n paste to lash out .
he was just sick

Another typical cuckservative who couldn't make it in life, like Trump or Rand Paul. He taught Sunday School classes, so I highly doubt he was an atheist. He was more like a troll. He never posted once to any of the three atheist fb groups he joined.

Really? We have statements from every single one of his Facebook friends saying he was an atheist who hated Christians? I gotta see this

Source for him shooting kids at point blank range? "The gunman who killed 26 people at a small-town Texas church went aisle to aisle looking for victims and shot crying babies at point-blank range, a couple who survived the attack said."

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/11/07/gunman-checked-each-aisle-shot-babies-at-point-blank-range/

Now, if your claim is that he murdered dozens to get back at his mother-in-law, that's pretty fucking stupid. My theory explains why he attacked a church and shot everyone there. Then again, maybe you don't believe anyone religious has ever attacked for their religion either.

“if a person doesn’t think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges?” - noted atheist Jeffrey Dahmer

UAF on our OFFICIAL party affilliation\
MEANS
UNAFFILIATED.

the UAF you retardedly googled is not a PARTY on a BALLOT, its just a long shot coincidence

go back to Daily Stormer website, retarded faggot

Let's treat atheists like we treat everyone else who commits violence against their ideological foes. He was a terrorist.

Another typical atheist who embraced hate.
He even quoted Dawkins.

Yup his actions were terroristic
But I will just attribute it to mental illness.
buddah bless the victims

>posts debunked fake Linkedln shoop
OK

Grim. Bleak. Would not hire.

Not fake, was downloaded bofore the inevitable takedown, notice timestamp on webaddress in margin

I'm an atheist and I don't hate anyone...i do however think that All religions are rubbish...every single one of them...christianity is no more bat shit crazy than any of the other 100s of Religions that man has blindly followed over millennia

Buy more guns is the solution. Handguns, rifles, they are not doing their thing, everyone should be carrying grenades now. Thats what freedom is about

Kelley's now-deleted Facebook page featured a photo of what appears to be an assault rifle and a Mark Twain quote: "I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."

Quoted in Dawkins, Richard (2006). "A Much Needed Gap?". The God Delusion. Bantam Press. p. 354.

Is atheism a mental illness?

I personally think atheism is garbage, but no more dangerous than any other amoral ideologies.

does it make you mad that another leftist committed a mass murder?

You do know that the shooter in Texas was taken out by an armed citizen?

Or he wanted to kill her and make a national headline out of it and do as much damage as possible. The guy has a history of doing sick shit. You’re also applying rational thought to in an irrational act.

So long as Texans are dying, no.

sorry sweetie he was another "enlightened leftist".

>He was also a leftist
Nope.

aka a leftist.

See

here is his real unaltered facebook page, before it was shooped 1 million times by Daily Stormer.

the affiliations on his page was not groups he believed in necessarily, it was the sites he trolled, recently visited, and also had his history of gun store purchase and body armor purchase.

yes, he was mentally ill, just leave it at that.
no one here really knows his motivation, he was just sick, anybody who claims to KNOW is full of shit

See

So all this ranting against religion you think has nothing to do with his decision to shoot 50 churchgoers? No connection there at all.

Reality says otherwise snowflake, he was a anti-christian atheist. Typical reddit leftist.

His only connection to other shooters:
Domestic Abuse charges
Animal Cruelty charges.

for some reason, that is the only link I can confirm regarding modern shooters.

Shilling hard for your $400,000, eh faget?

yup an atheist.

what? what is that a picture posted on Sup Forums.

you can't spin this lefty his facebook page says it all.

You are being paid to spread that meme, and you've been found out.

REMEMBER:
Atheism is NOT a BELIEF SYSTEM.

IT is a
LACK OF BELIEF.

(fine distinction for you faggots)

>Projecting.

did you not see the picture you posted? lol

Deleo Ex Expuli Profligatus
No Gods, No Masters.

Send them all back to the Heaven they seek.

>you can't spin this lefty his facebook page says it all.
>Can't spin
You were paid $400,000 by unknown persons in bitcoin to spread this false flag cover story for your Atomwaffen berzerker.

well, since everyone believes everything they read on the internet, so therefore they KNOW The Truth, cuz 'net....

He is Nihilist. He did good work.

Yeah heard some noice while napping, shot first, asked later, still 26 dead. You know wild west wasnt all that cool time to live in even tho you romance it all so much?

Thanks.

My claim is not that he did it to get back at his mother in law. My claim is that he has made violent threats against his MIL, but never against religious people in general. Your claim is that he did this to kill people that he's never threatened, my claim is that it's more likely he wanted to kill his MIL and other members of his wife's family who attended this church, people he actually had an evident motive to kill.

That picture is old, though, and not related to shooter at all.
Plus it was posted as an antifa thread about the Saturday resist fascism marches.

Cringe.

Mobile game Clash of Clans and subpar Will Ferrell movies drive local man to kill, more at 11

Lots of butt hurt cucks and atheists in here.

Whats the matter can't use the line that "nobody's killed in the name of atheism ever" anymore?

>about the Saturday resist fascism marches.
Posted Saturday and the text is to watch Sunday in Texas. Shit tier shillwork.

Literally says he's atheist and favorite quote is from Dawkins atheist manifesto.

Shill

False flag

Yet somehow atheists have agreed on attacking the religious whenever they could.

I don’t know if it did or not. It’s a small town isn’t it? Maybe he chose a church because it was one of the few places he knew there would be a lot of people grouped together.

His fb says he's atheist
He quotes atheism
He ranted about atheism so much his FB friends unfriended him
Yeah, probably not atheist or anything

>Doesn't say he's an atheist anywhere
>Quote is from Mark Twain

What the fuck are you talking about?

Do you need something to kill for? Like crusades? Dont be ridiculous. Saying retarded shit like that is like asking, do you need something to live for.

They never START the argument..
They ANSWER the arguments.

because they are discussing the non-existant

fine distinction, faggot

Taught Bible to Children according to LinkedIn

Lots of terrorists attack without first posting a threat. That's pretty much required.

Where is any evidence that he just trolled those pages?

If I may borrow a quote

This is not an atheist problem.

This is a mental health problem.

thinking this

Did you look at the thread?
It says "tomorrow" not "Sunday" and it was posted just after midnight

sure kid
pushed this shop yesterday

When did we agree on that? I must have missed the memo.

sure kid

He was a bible studies instructor to children.

every neckbeard on internet trolls "the other"
have you ever responded to a post you were "against"?

of course you have.
my Sup Forums history has me in nigger threads and trap threads, yet i am not a nigger trap
(but i would fuck one, nonetheless, so...?)

The Twain quote is popular among atheists because it was quoted in Dawkins The God Delusion.
Did you look at the Other section on your pic? You should.

>0500
>Just after midnight
Keep trying, you almost got it

Pretty sure the people praying didn't start an argument with your comrade

sure kid and I'm from lago

No one lies on linkedin

Yes, your bait was remembered.
>in b4
>sure kid...
>so?

faggot russky

Him being a bible studies instructor is not evidence that he trolled those pages.

Face it, your boy blew OPSEC and now we're going to hunt every one of you faggots down for what you did to those babies.

sure kid

OH you've been watching fox "news."

I see what you did there.

00:43:01
12:43 am
Dumbfuck

sure kid
why all the interest?

sure kid

I don't watch any television news.
The quotes are from newspaper accounts.