Anti-Trump protesters BTFO again

>Albuquerque — Protests at a Donald Trump rally turned violent Tuesday night, with protesters throwing burning T-shirts, rocks and bottles at police and police horses, police said.
>Waving Mexican flags

Contrary to what Trump believes, I'm not tired of winning yet!

archive.is/tcJ6g

Based Mexibros.
We're not going to take your shit anymore, racist pieces of shit.

La reconquista begins

Trust me you don't want military industrial freedom. Think Cartels but fifty times the money.

The Spanish are taking back Mexico? Cool!

America has 5,000 of these. You have 0. Even if America showed mercy by not using them, the rest of the world will be VERY interested in who gains access to said 5,000 nukes. Wat do?

Can't wait.

Do it, faggot.

>implying we even need to fire a single bullet

We're going to recover our righteous land by numbers might alone

>that flag
Trump will see to it that you will never post under any other flag in your lifetime, you shitstain

Cartels will no doubt viciously desecrate a number of military an civilians, but they and your government and military will be steamrolled inside 2 months. Every cartel member, and every soldier, and sailor of the Mexican military will be burnt to a crisp or have 2 to the chest 1 to the head before they can even put new recruits through boot. After that you'll be treate like Puerto Rico, the red headed stepchild of the U.S. Enjoy :).

>implying you need to throw a single rock

looks like airsoft desu

>Trump is racist
>If you don't believe it you're racist too!

lel fuck off you beaner scum

I was there for that shit. The beaners were driving all around downtown Abq with Mexican flags causing all sorts of problems. Then the gangbangers showed up. I had a fight break out 10' in front of me.

Worry not, Senpai, because I have a couple of new memes. I'm just waiting for liveleak to finish encoding the video, then I'll post pics, links and a better description. I would use youtube, but that can be traced back to me, and I'm not interested in getting doxxed.

We have more lead than you have bodies.

Glad I have lots of ammo.

Just keep triggering them and we win.

5.56 Nato, Champ.

Look at the speedloaders on the shelf near the bottom.

Anyone who looks at this and thinks to themselves "this is justified" is delusional.

Why would anyone want to live in Mexico?
Not even Mexican's want to live there.

You flood over the border like rats into a country that was built by white people, yet you attack them?

You'll regret it once us arabs round you beaners up and force you to be slaves for the new Islamic state.

Can't wait to blow holes in you faggots

Even fucking australia can see how fucked this is, and they live upside down.

i want live grenades and suppressors, damnit.

Keep LARPing, maricon

SpaghettiEverywhere.jpg

Your seista will ruin your progress.

Oh, and bring me another beer, Paco.

stfu and make me a taco you smelly bean. USA would pound you so hard future generations of your women would be born with bruised cunts.

Fix your country first, faggot.

Was at the rally tonight
Had a great time
Police moved everyone out by way of the parking garage
You could the rabble outside and hear bolts and stones hitting the windows
Everyone in the lobby cheered when the smoke and gas cannisters started flying
Looking out from the upper windows you could see them destroying cars in a lot across the street
They were even throwing and hitting the police horses
Media was pissed that the police wouldn't let them out the main entrance
Watched from a balcony above the protest/riot, bunch of old people (70's) around me, said "Bring in the fire hoses and wash the filth down the street"
Walking to meet my ride, nothing but pickup trucks circling the area, flying Mexican flags, yelling "Fuck Trump, Fuck White People"
Rioters were even breaking area buisness windows, watched them trash a police car, set fires
A bunch of people selling Trump stuff, lost everything when the scum broke the lines around 7pm and stole their stuff
As I was crossing Central group of guys got out of a pickup and swore at me in Spanish told me I was about to get fucked up, told them back in Spanish to fuck off, I was trying to get home, as soon as I spoke Spanish I went from Gringo to Homeboy, glad my Panamanian Grandfather taught me real Spanish and not the High School shit
Trump was great, crowd was energized, scum were scum
Can hardly wait to see what they do when he wins
Just for fun I am going to see Bill Clinton beg for votes for Hillary tomorrow, he is speaking at a place that holds about 200, wonder how many rioters will be there, it's at 1pm, they will probably still be asleep

Every flag waved at anti trump protests that isn't the US flag is basically free votes for Trump. If you want a president Trump, keep up the riots.

jesus christ theyre so fucking stupid

Do you really think us legal Mexicans want to be apart of your shit, vete a la chingada puto.

My last name is Gonzalez bitch I live in south Texas and I will gladly .243 your ass with a fucking bolt rifle if that's what it takes. You're no smarter than the niggers protesting at trayvon and Michael Browns death. They were defending criminals and your ass is to fucking hurt to see it

From all legal Hispanic and Latinos FUCK Mexico and FUCK you Mexico

>lel fuck off you beaner scum
LOL. Canaduh is like the mouthy kid hiding behind the kid that's actually fighting. You always hear him in scrap videos. He's off camera screaming, "hit him, hit him!", but the little faggot never mixes it up.

Good work user. I hope you're also making calls for Trump by volunteering. We need more volunteers for the general election

Keep dreaming Mexicunt.

Not all Mexicans, just the poo colored midget mestizos. Mexico would actually be a thriving nation if it weren't for them

This goes to show that the common denominator in EVERY failed country is shitskins. The brown tide will doom humanity.

Basically the ones descended from Europe and not the quinoa farmers

Yes this.

When the deportations come the wetbacks will riot like a storm, and burn out the Hispanic parts of cities.

This will turn the rest of the USA including the blacks, who often share the inner city neighborhoods that will be burned by these crazy cartel members and sympathizers, against them and quite literally has the potential to cause an exodus of legal Hispanics, especially anchor babies, back to their precious homelands.

They will probably manage to kill a couple thousand whites though, and it's going to be brutal for a week or so, but martial law will be declared and we will just boot the spics out that way.

The libcucks are going to be steamed, but it's for the best. The wetbacks have already been threatening to chimp out if there is any deportation order.

Worse case scenario is if this drags on and the southwest congressional districts and local governments slowly become Mexican.