SO LONG, SPACE COWBOY

SO LONG, SPACE COWBOY

F

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/155714/pro-bowl-picks-validate-cowboys-offensive-line
youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>redneck causes life-altering injuries to himself for the love of his team
>team replaces him with random black guy with no loyalty
>forced to retire

thats what i gathered after googling this guy, american sports are shameful

Literally a poor man's Danny White lmao

F

lol blowmo was widely ridiculed by everyone who wasn't a diehard boys fan since when he was drafted

Hopefully he will replace Aikman

who is Michael Owen?

he had a long career even if it wasnt all as good as his early career

>Playoff wins: 2
Rest in piss retard. Packers own dat ass. ;^)

What the Fuck. Did he really not want to join the toxins that badly?

Jerry probably wouldnt let him

He wasn't even drafted

Didn't he say texans or retirement? Guess that confirms that he got jewed out.

sorry I haven't followed his career as closely as you have. he has still looked like shit and is the epitome of an O line baby. if you put rodgers, wilson, fuck even dalton behind that the boys would have 2 lombardis in this decade at least.

can't wait to see memescott throw to the other team next year, the playoffs will be hilarious if they somehow fail upwards into them.

Diehard Boysfag here.

This is the worry of all possibilities.

>Leaves
>Don't get to watch him on another team
>have to listen to him toe some company line while watching NFL

Just piss in my fucking ears

Confirmed you don't know shit. Line was bad to average his whole early career.

F

espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/155714/pro-bowl-picks-validate-cowboys-offensive-line

why are you riding romos dick so hard?

>2014

I was talking about early career you idiot. So not only do you know nothing about football, but you can't read either.

Why are kids allowed to post here

F

I hate you you choking faggot.

Yet I'll always love you.

;_;7 F

And he actually won a title

Now we just need Dak to come out next year and have the mother of all sophomore slumps for this to be as entertaining as possible.

1. you dodged my question hard
2. boys always have a great o line

When it's all said and done, the RomoCoaster's tracks lost power, and the the ride just coasted slowly to a sad, sad halt.

RIPIP
;-;7

????????????????

the fuck are you talking about

T
I
C
K
Y

mybad i thought you were talking about blowmo

This

inb4 Dak has a legendary sophomore slump

>Romo retires
>this fall: Romo tears his ACL shopping in the produce isle, out for 3-4 months (Adam Schefter)

This! This!

I'm a Giants fan and you have no idea what you're talking about

Hahaha nice post. Very original.

No

you're arguing that romo was an elite qb and was let down by his team, no?

If digits, Dak will get injured during the 1st preseason game and Romo will come out of retirement to replace him

What should I do in tribute to him?

All these times I made fun of him just like you guys.

But it's really sad to see him go. Why is this?

because for all his faults he was an exciting player and seemed like a good guy

Because you're not a faggot and probably know enough about football to see that he was never the problem in Dallas?

print out the op pic, beat off onto it, take a pic, then upload it here

this is a massive boost to dallas, and any dallas "fans" that aren't rejoicing, unashamed, are woefully unaware of what a choker he was

Have gay sex (i'm guessing you already have though) to honor his lifestyle.

Until 2013-14 when they got an o-line, yes

Loved to watch him play.
Not a bad career for an undrafted free agent from a division II school.

Love you Romo.

He still had a better career statewise than aikman

>posts anime and doesn't expect to get picked on or beat up
kids these days

>drafted.

This is how I know you're a massive know nothing faggot

sophomore slump incoming

Your lack of football knowledge is alarming.

Romo was never the problem with the Cowboys. He covered a lot of their shortcomings but couldn't overcome them in the playoffs. He was consistently a top 5 QB throughout his career. His body broke down and just freed up $14m of cap space as a final act of unselfishness. No doubt Denver and Houston have jizz on the face right now.

The Dallas Cowboys are scum. Romo was the only thing keeping them relevant for the last ten year, he was 100% loyal to their franchise. I hope Dak gets a season ending injury just to watch Jerry suck Romo's cock, asking him to unretire.

>listen to typically delusional Cowboys fans trumpet his superiority for ten goddamn season
>never win anything
>when he gets cut, literally zero teams show interest

HEY LOOK, IT'S THE WHITE QUINCY CARTER, AND COWBOYS FANS AGAIN EXPOSED AS FUCK

>show no interest

Every team in the league was interested. Only if he was a FA tho. But he's retiring now.

But any time a team needs a emergency QB they'll throw huge wads of money at Romo to get him to unretire like Favre.

The funny thing is if he had 3 owls like airman, you fags would still hate him for being an o-line babby or such.

I salute you Romo. Always a class act.

Rip in peace Remo, the Dallas Stars won't be the same without you :(

>every
this delusion

>His Last Start was on Thanksgiving when he threw 2 pick sixes

>spend lots of money on an FCS QB
>Lose

Romo isn't a QB, he's a business model. Win 9-10 games a year, every year, fans start coming to stadiums in hopes of a playoff run that will never come.

Every Cowboys fan you hear praise Dak is just them leaping off one bandwagon and onto another. YOUR TEAM SUCKS, SEE.

>being this autistic

If Tom Brady is out for a season you know damn well the Patriots will give Romo a call.

Yup, just like Adrian Peterson was the best old running back available
>every

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHY COULDN'T HE COME HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WOULD HAVE LOVED YOU

>comparing a QB to a RB

We're done here casual.

F

RIP in peace Godhand

eat your cum

This shit
F

>tripfag

I bet you're voting for Macron, you massive faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s

Sticky please mods

F

TYBR

I hope Dak ends up slumping and being shit

Literally not his name or his team, dude.
You just hate Dallas

>hard working manlet mexican works himself into injury
>replaced with bix nood boogaloo until he assaults a female coworker, steals something or find a proper replacement

That would be the ultimate meme. For Dak to chimp out and leave the cowgirls to beg the browns for osweiler

This post makes no sense.

Lol wut

CHI

>Undertaker retires
>Romo retires

Truly the darkest week in sports

Damn... Didn't think of it like that...

Kek, can imagine the conversation between jerry and tony. 'Hey, i wanted you to stay here, but you're damn well not going to the texans..'

What a petty franchise

>this picture
>this post

Oh the ironing.

Go cry in your cowboys pillow with romo's face painted on it bitch boy.

This is our time now.

Time to finish last in the division again?

Probably realized he wasn't going to get traded so decided to retire than be harassed with laughter and Dak jerseys by the """""""""""people"""""""""""" who call themselves cowsshit fans for another season

F

Thank you romo this years for you godhand

>Denver playing the waiting game for Romo
>Houston trading their QB to make space for Romo
>Romo Retires
>The only 2 legit contenders in AFC BTFO
>Patriots ride easy to another SB

>patriots fags faces when Rivers comes into Foxboro and Memes his way into a dominating victory

people realized Romo would never start 16+ games ever again thats why no one picked him up and hes now forced to retire

F

Tony did the best he could do with the cards he got dealt, bittersweet but that's just how it is in sports.

EIU is FCS, bud

break a vertebrae

Gooch retired today. #GOAT

Nobody was interested enough. Cleveland was about to trade everything for Gorpollo. Nobody wanted to even attempt a trade for Cuckmo

>Being this retarded

we didnt want him either you retard. why do we wanna spend a decent chunk of money on a guy who gets injured every game with a team as bad as ours. no way did we want to get cucked into that.

get fucked you fat faggot. At least Tony's last drive will be a scoring drive against your dumpster fire of a team.

>6'2"
>manlet

>under 8'
>not a manlet
Choose one