>Oblivion > Morrowind
Brainlet detected.

Vanilla > Legion > BC > Cat > WotLK > MoP

youtube.com/watch?v=aYE95EX0TS4

self-proclaimed grouchomarxist with limited vocab re-detected

#1 Morrowind
#5 Oblivion
#9000 Skyrim

Morrowind is incredible but one of the most overrated games of all time simply due to false nostalgia. Even in its time, it was a frustratingly clunky game to play, with hollow environments and a lacklustre soundtrack.

Oblivion falls drastically short in terms of story, but the feel offered through sound and visuals (not graphical quality, per se) is vastly superior.

I played Morrowind upon release and was hooked on the franchise due to it, but its problems have always been apparent.

Sick Trips

Fallout 2 > Fallout > New Vegas > 4 > 3 > Tactics > Brotherhood of Steel

Baldurs Gate II > Baldurs Gate II > Throne Of Bhaal

San Andreas > Vice City > IV > III > V > VC Stories > LS Stories > II > I > Chinatown Wars

DPPt>SM>GSC>RSE>XY>RBY>BW

Noob

Rby was the best

2>1>New Vegas>Tactics>3>4

upd: dang, 7 captchas, rly?

Ive always seen the "Fake Nostalgia" explanation every time this game is mentioned.

I just played through vanilla morrowind last week for the first time and now agree its the best in the series despite some of the clunkyness

1/10

story/world/quest wise, nobody will dispute that it's the best, but some people just hate swinging a sword and seeing it pass straight though an enemy

RE3>RE2>RE1>RE4>RE5>RE7>RE6

Now listen here, you little shit.
The only reasonable order to put the last 3 entires has been decided a long time ago.
Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion.
Morrowind is the only true RPG among the 3. The other two are are action adventues for lack of a better term.
Why Morrowind is by far the best has been discussed hundreds of times, so here's why Skyrim is better than Oblivion:
Skyrim and Oblivion are both dumbed down versions of Elder scrolls, but Skyrim at least went through with it. Oblivion is this weird abomination in the middle, a complete half measure.
The quests aren't fun, the combat is boring and world is the most generic medieval piece of trash ever.
Skyrim is even dumber, but at least it's a fun action game. The combat is more fun, the game is more accessible and Skyrim is a fully realized world with a detailed culture and places.

Love everything about it...
fuck the combat tho

ehh Oblivion had a few good quests.

Morrowind first by far.

>hollow environments
What is that even supposed to mean?
The world of Morrowind is filled to the brim with culture, history and lore. It's an actual world, not just a level filled with quests and mosnt3ers to kill.
The world of Morrowind makes perfect sense and is alive.
The dirt poor farmers, the religious struggle, the fall of the dunmer by clinging to tradition, the war of the noble houses, the influence of the imperial occupation.
Going through morrowind is like reading an encyclopedia.

Man, I miss the stuff from IV that got cut out in V

my nigga

BF1942 (the original) > Unreal Tournament (the original) > everything else ever

Then install a mod, although it makes complete sense. If you give an autismo a 20 pound sword, he will miss more than half of his swings. I understand, some people rather like the idea of doing less damage, but back then rpgs were inspired by dnd and this was the best way to represent evading.

bruh I played GTA V on PS3. Singleplayer got me bored after like 5 hrs. Mp is pure trash. you cant even enjoy a drive across the city without getting blown up by some cunt. GTA 3 was more fun. even nowadays

Diablo 3 > Diablo 2 > Diablo 1

That is what I said? They cut the hard and funny elements of IV out of V to allow microtransactions and arcade gameplay. Driving in IV was abysmally hard, same as cops, in V it is a cakewalk.

Funny enough, before the 12 year olds found the multiplayer of IV it was really good and no RDM stuff

Need for speed 3 Hot pursuit > Need for speed 2 SE > Need for speed 4 High stakes > Need for speed Hot pursuit > The need for speed > NFS Underground garbage

Skyrim is better than all the other elder scrolls games. Anyone who says otherwise is just a nostalgiafag or a hipster.

TimeSplitters 2 >TimeSplitters: Future Perfect > TimeSplitters

ig you break it all down GTA is the same since III. Only the graphics and sounds etc. got better. I guess GTA's time has come

well we can both agree that mop was the worst xpac

Morrowind is the best because of Fargoth.

Halo 3>2>Reach>ODST>1>4>5

Yes

fucking n'wah back to the slave pen with those dreads

No argument? Okay then. I'm still correct.

Vanilla > WotLK > Legion > BC > Cata > MoP > Fucking mistake

millenial detected

Mop>Wod>Wrath>Vanila>Wrath>BC>Legion>Cata

You just could have said, you never played morrowind.

But as compromise: play skywind, it will give you the morrowind feel and your so liked skyrim combat.

1 > 3 > 2 > CVX > 7 > the call of duty nigger attempts

Ah yes, because you argued your case so flawlessly.

Multiplayer on Reach was awesome. Going by single player I'd put 1 above it though. Loved the music, but couldn't connect to the characters as much. I don't think it helped that I read the book and overhyped myself.

Oblivion is much worse in comparison to Morrowind. Ever read books about Cyrodiil playing Morrowing? Why the fuck they made bland and dull generic medieval fantasy locations instead of intricate and marvelous shit described in lore? Bethesda got soft and lazy after Morrowind. Of course it's hard to make up some interesting unique stuff, so they decided on medieval Europe which was done thousands times before.

P3>P4>P5

1.6 > GO > CZ > CSS

league > aids > cancer > death

youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
Found that one. It is sad how they downscaled a game for casuals and consoles

I completely agree. Hated that shit...

I love it OP. Oblivion and Morrowind and Skyrim rule

youtube.com/watch?v=SpqSdORmCX4

Wrong.

I literally quit Morrowind less than 10 minutes in. Everything was so ugly and the voice acting was so shitty. The only good part was the music. I'll try Skywind

I don't need to argue facts.

8 > 9 > 7 > tactics > 12 > 6 > 5 > 10

good one

>I don't need to argue facts.
Yeah, because you can't. Because you're an idiot.

Bubsy > Literally every other game in existence

I can't give an honest rating to the Silent Hill series. 2 is incredible But in a different way than 3 and vice versa. I really love them both equally. Story and graphics are both great. I guess the deciding factor might be the Heather beam powers and the light saber in 3 but it's hard to say

>I literally quit Morrowind less than 10 minutes in. Everything was so ugly and the voice acting was so shitty. The only good part was the music. I'll try Skywind
You don't play games for the graphic, you play them for the lore, the story telling, the quests and the gameplay. I bet, most people here remember most quests of morrowind. It missed one feature, which made it unique in comparison to todays open world games: it didn't spoonfed you. You got a direction to go and then you had to search, if you missed the dialogue, also the unique items.

I’ll take the diablo and borderlands series (except bl3 it was trash)

Morrowind > Skyrim > Shivering Isles > Dawnguard > Daggerfall > Tribunal > Bloodmoon > Oblivion > KOTN > Dragonborn > Hearthfire

HL3 > HL2 > HL1

You're the one trying to deny the truth of the Nordic superiority. Don't twist this like I'm the one who can't accept the truth.

Sorry your a retard :)

halo
3>1>ODST>2>Reach>wars>>>>>>>everything else>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>5

youtube.com/watch?v=XpJEg6MTPzc

I love Oblivion soundtrack

Why would I want go do that? I don't have an imagination. If a game is literally too ugly to play why would I play? All the characters and places look and sound the same.

>false nostalgia

So someone can't legitimately feel nostalgic about it? That doesn't mean anyone is saying it's perfect. I can see a familiar looking pile of shit, and the nostalgia I feel would still be "real".

If you don't put Morrowind 1st you're a complete maniac.

Bo2>mw>mw2>waw>bo>2>bo3>3>1>mw3>advwar>infinitewar>ghosts

Almost got me.

Gothic 2 > Gothic 1 > Elex > Risen 1 > Risen 2&3

generation Z detected!11!!!1

Those people should stick to adventure games instead of RPGs. Morrowind was made for people who play real RPGs (table top), not CoD fans who want a medieval environment.

Gothic 3 not in the list, It was crap.

To everyone his own opinion. Most of the time the best looking games are also the most bland ones to the majority. But there also are people who like graphics more, nothing bad.
I just like my games and movies with massive lore and things to interpret, so I have to think myself.

You were doing so well, shoulda stopped at mw3.

Let me fix that for you..

Morrowind
Daggerfall
Oblivion
Skyrim
Arena
Redguard
ESO
Battlespire (fucking hated this, even with multiplayer)

Piranha Bytes has completely fallen from grace.
Everything after Gothic 1 and 2 was a huge disappointment.
The Risen games were bearable, but not worth mentioning in a list that contains Gothic 1 and 2.

Gothic 2 > Gothic 1 > Elex > Risen 1 > Gothic 3 > Risen 2 > Risen 1

Was risen in the same universe?
And wasn't risen 1 the one where all the lasers meet at the main town? My memory is foggy, but I remeber a game, where that happened for the final battle.

Morrowind > daggerfall > arena > oblivion > Skyrim.

Switch oblivion and Skyrim if not counting DLC.

Anyone who likes call of duty has down syndrome

y'all trippin! CoD should've stopped at MW1
CoD is worse than ever and still sellin lika god church

Not true, I enjoyed Risen 1 and now I'm enjoying Elex. Together with G1&2 these are their good games. Sell, G2 was a masterpiece, not only good.

Contrarian redditor.

How should I be playing Morrowind? I want to get my 5 bucks worth, so I'm going to play it either way. I want to enjoy it.

Should I be role playing my character maybe?

as someone who does play tabletop I disagree, it's an entirely different medium and should have been handled differently

3>1>2>the first one on ps3>the first psp one> deadlocked

As someone who types like a white person without being reminded, I overrule you.

Face it, Piranha Bytes has gone to shit.
Somehow, because of the retarded fanbase, they have gotten away with publishing the same game since forever.
Every single game has the exact same obvious flaws of the previous once. With their first 2 games, you can chalk it up to inexperience.
But the sad truth is, that Piranha Bytes are a bunch of arrogant dickheads who refuse to improve even their most basic flawed mechanics and still act like hot shit whenever someone interviews them.

Nope. 8 is simply god and 10 is absolute garbage. 0 edge.

as a self proclaimed god, I overrule you

Master Of Orion 2 > Moo> Moo (new)>Moo3

cuck