It is

It is

Other urls found in this thread:

dbknews.com/2017/11/07/white-supremacy-its-okay-to-be-white-posters-umd-montgomery-blair-high-school-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know...

And your point is?

'It's alright to be white.'

so is this how right wingers try and present their ideas through a left wing method?

'It's amazin' to be caucasian'.

udum

is it? why all this insecurity then?

It's fine to be pale

is it though?

bait, construct
this is how you think

LOL see most conservatives are subconsciously self conscious about their race, and that's why they get so damn obsessed with it. Why even give a shit

Yes

C'mon you're not trying.

Still just sounds like right wingers trying to speak through leftist terminology.

You know, the funny thing is that it worked. It worked perfectly.
You've got spergs printing out articles like dbknews.com/2017/11/07/white-supremacy-its-okay-to-be-white-posters-umd-montgomery-blair-high-school-racism/
It's fucking poetry.

'It's tasty to be pasty.'

fuck your stupid meme you fucking normie

I love being white.

Exactly, I posted that to show you you nailed it.

False, I indeed tried

It's stupid because the left will never buy it because of it's context, and the right will never like it because of it's leftist presentation.

It's okay to be white, but it's silly to identify 'whiteness' as some kind of culture because it isn't.

'It's God's plan to be wan.'

ok, so all black people are ghetto hoodrats?

no. it's fucken awesome being white. there. i fixed it for you.

It's toasty.

western culture is white.

It's fino to be albino

DBK who? Come back when CNN, MSNBC or a relevant news site picks it up. Till then it's just a failed right wing attempt.

>Its okay to be white
Who are you trying to convince? This is the saddest campaign I ever saw. What the fuck is the point?

The best thing about these threads are the salty cucks crying about the right using their own bullshit tactics against them.

"B-but! Only we're allowed to use idiotically vague arguements that no sane person would contest!"

Read the fucking thread, dweeb.

Tell the Irish and English they're part of the same culture. Tell the Scottish and English they're part of the same culture. Tell the English and Slavs they're part of the same culture. Tell the Serbians and Montenegrins they're part of the same culture. Tell the Germans, the Turks, and the Armenians they're part of the same culture.

Whiteness is a myth used to define unjustifiable supremacy.

That language you just wrote that statement in is part of my culture shitlord. The electricity that powers your laptop and keeps you warm at night was also discovered by a white man shitlord. stop white cultural appropriation!

Now that's more like it!

Sure kid

Thank you, I tried more

>Who are you trying to convince
racists that hate being white

>stop white cultural appropriation!
LOL. Literally everything since the Stone Age. Except jazz, which is cool.

OK, and yoga.

It's Ok to be White.

you dont invent a naturally occuring phenomenon. You discover it.

White people, if you are going to sing your own praises dont say dumb shit when you do it.

It sounds pathetic.

What impact would a "Its okay to be Jewish" campaign have? Its net effect is that we laugh hysterically as these people try to convince themselves its okay to be themselves.

there, i fixed it

What genre did chuck berry invent?

Holy shit dude you just went full retard. Mesopotamia was not white. The "moors" were not white. Both of these are bedrock areas for western civilization.

1/10 made me reply. Please read a book.

That's why we power everything in the modern world with lightning. Not electricity in batteries and through mains with an AC supply generated by power stations and sent for miles through high tension cables to step down transformers all of which were INVENTED. (By white ppl, fyi.)

>sounds pathetic.
yes but its too early for them to say its ok to be a racist, theyve gotta start a conversation

Where to begin?

>False dichotomy
>Strawman argument
>Composition fallacy

Is this a trick question, or a joke with a punchline?

Again with the saying of the dumb shit.

Inventing electricity is like inventing fire. Also, you can claim AC but not batteries.

The punch line is rock and roll.

Being a huge Chuck fan myself, I would say he had a big part in it. Not invented it single handedly though.