Trump wants to deport this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_sauce
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-immigration-plan_us_55d0b5cde4b07addcb433ecd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's american meme food ya lil chalupa.

those tacos are here legally

Fuck off, you stupid beaner.

our tacos has flour tortilla like my pic.

Good, we get to keep it. Most "real" Mexican food is greasy and way too spicy.

>Trump wants to deport capitalism from America
Stupidest thing I've read all week.

vpn/proxyfag

The fuck even is this thread?

I am not surprided, he is saying stupid things to gain the white trash vote.

Relax Taco Bell isn't going anywhere. Why would Trump deport an American food?

he's pretending he is trying curb the cartels influence. stop playing the racist card. there are people who think they are a threat. trump pandering to even that demographic is pretty laughable. america (north and south) is lost and will remain that way.

taco bell is not mexican food

>Tried cooking with chocolate once, in some chili con carne recipe.
>Killed all flavor and spice, replacing it with a bland, bitter taste.

Never again.

mole is not chocolate.

We don't want your people here you spic. Take care your god damn own

>I'm bad at cooking
>my entire countries cuisine is a joke, but I still expected to make something taste good
The problem was that you're an idiot

>all Mexican immigrants are here illegally

Jesus Fucking Christ Mexico, way to be fucking racist against your own people.

Pretty sure we will be able to make half ass Mexican food without 11 million illegals. Not that hard

Diarrhea or what

indio maya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_sauce

So its true you spics are stupid as fuck, Trump doesn't want to deport legal immigrants, he wants to deport illegals and prevent illegals from cross the border.

You fucking spics are so brain washed by the left you actually believe their bullshit they spew down your throat, fuck we might as well nuke your fucking country you worthless trash.

He will deport LEGAL mexicans with ilegal parents

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-immigration-plan_us_55d0b5cde4b07addcb433ecd

Who cares? That's like saying McDonald's in Tokyo isn't American food. Of course it isn't - It's fucking McDonalds.

>""""""""""""""legal"""""""""""""""""" mexicans

Anchor babies have to go back

legal mexicans will still be allow.

you will have to go back home though.

That's taco beano, beautiful tasty american cusine.

Real Mexican food is unseasoned beef and rodent meat with hard, bland, tortillas, salty, cold, beans, and dried up rice. Lard goes in everything. Literally, go there if you don't believe me.

It's cuck-Sup Forums aka the new Sup Forums

>Huff Post

But I'll bite. If your parents are here illegally then you shouldn't be here either. Removing the anchor baby status will be one of the best thing anyone has done for this country. While he's at it hopefully he gets rid of marriage anchors too.

Ive never had a taco or burrito. Even Taco Bell failed in Canada. It seems a fair trade for not having millions of illegal pedros.

bills pretty good looking desu, much better than hillary at least

>Anchor babies
>>>Legal mexicans
Their citizenship is not definite.
Trump will force a ruling on whether anchor babies of aliens who did not enter the US subject to US law are citizens or not.

If they go, how else are Americans going to shit themselves in Walmart?

Compared to the rest Rubio didn't do too bad thats just a bad photo.

Hes still got a questionable sexuality though

Does jebs wife have fetal alcohol syndrome?

Most countries in the world including your own don't have the right to citizenship through birthright. We're going to change that because your people ruined it for us. Fuck you, stupid wetback.

u mad?

Yes, I am mad that you ruined my hometown and my country. I will be very happy the day Trump is elected. I love to watch beaners suffer.

>eating shitty, greasy bean nigger food and washing it down with a nice tall gulp of government approved and commercially available poison

Enjoy your rapidly diminishing health, 10+ years beyond your actual age appearance and dysfunctional bodily processes

>not eating as clean as possible and following the 90% rule
>not realising that your time on earth is limited and you should practice optimal diet, optimal physical fitness and optimal health to make the most of it
>being a fat, complacent, burrito eating retard

cry me a river, hilary would win, and we will raping and stealing your jobs and woman cleetus hahaahhahahahahahahah

More like Texas meme food.

Except that barracho beans are more appropriate with fajitas than refried.

>NOW ACCEPTING EBT CARDS

TOP KEK

its still fucking disgusting. You eat mole, you eat your own asshole

ahmir is mad because ha has to eat eel pie and curry all the time hahahahahahahaha

>We're going to change that because your people ruined it for us.
strongly agree and I expect that to be changed in the next ten years tops. Already laws have been changed to close loopholes of this devastating amendment. A couple years ago tons of asians were coming here already pregnant and having the baby then flying back or something like that.

Amerifats are too salty today hahahahahahha\

Hilary 2016

Go muzzies in Europe! we are going to rule the world.

>Trump will force a ruling on whether anchor babies of aliens who did not enter the US subject to US law are citizens or not.
Thats not how it works. They are citizens plain and simple so the constitution just needs to be changed. There's no ruling to be had.

Adopt the Australian system 2bh

Children born to non-citizens have to be born in the country and live here until they're 10. On their 10th Birthday they get citizenship.

are tasmanians white like latin americans?

Trump loves tacos though. They're too delicious to deport. Illegal immigrants aren't nearly as tasty, get em out!

Come to San Diego and get the GOAT California Burrito.

You have a fit grill, yet feel the need to bitch a out muh h'White trash?

Stay in your shithole, spic.

god damn it paco, if you'd actually learn english and listen to the words he says, he wants to deport ILLEGALS. not mexicans, not immigrants. He wants to deport people who have violated immigration law and come here ILLEGALLY.

stay mad ugly toothless ahmed. fuck you

Tasmania is the whitest area of Australia because It's one of the poorest so It doesn't get immigrants

Tasmania is literally West Virginia If instead of solidly voting conservative and in favour of mining, It votes Left-Green and makes the mainland bear the consequences of It's shitty politics (We use the same senatorial system as the US where each state gets 12 Senators that serve 6 year terms, with 6 elected at each election, so Tasmania which has 550k people gets to elect a dozen horrible Labor and Greens senators to match New South Wales 12 senators representing 8 million people)

Im pretty sure mexican restaurant owners arent all illegals

Criminally poor reply.

>toothless
>achmed

Jokes on you,I have a bricklaying certificate and will be helping Americans build that wall FOR FREE..!

FEELS. FUCKING. GOOOOD!

wtf is wrong with ben carson? i thought a black doctor could have a better looking wife

You better think twice, Sup Forums.

lol implying i can't make my own tortillas, carne asada and salsa fresca. you're obsolete paco, go finish burning your country to the ground.

they deported in 1700's before us, fuck your ugly queen, fucking muzzie. God save your caliphate hahahahahahahaha I hope the future terrorist bomb attack in UK explode in your arse.

And i'm coming back, jose..!

:^)

>implying my shit doesn't look better or taste better than a burrito.

your food is disgusting Ahmed. Do you prefer eel pie than a Mexican chicken quesadilla?

no, trump does not want to deport El Taco Tote's menu
he wants to deport ILLEGAL ALIENS
if illegal aliens are on El Taco Tote's menu then the health department should look into that too.

fuck off paco. we dont want you in our country

build wall.

hahahahaahaha El taco tote is from My city Juarez. Do you live in el paso?

> dirty half naked beaner spawn playing in a burned out wreck in philly
> chicano pride.

if we only got GOOD mexicans the wall would never be an issue, but we get the WORST mexicans, (see your pic)

we dont want out cities turning into shitty barrios or favelas.

time to go home paco, and take you sows and tamale-munchers with you.

they are black idiot.

> my city juarez
> Juarez
> city
that shantytown is just a collection of hovels crouching at the foot of the border fence

pic of degenerate filth related

look again paco.

> mud brown skin
> straight hair
> no cornrows or pikaninny braids in sight
> no bling

100% pure beaner
youre even dumber than expected

What part of "Illegal inmigrants" didn't you get.

hahahaahahhahaha they were puttin the pavement , new benches and pines. Juarez is a great and modern city

come mierda gallego inutil

they are negros like you. No Mexican go to philly.