Today I found out Japan's line of Emperors is actually of Korean decent and it kinda blew my mind

Today I found out Japan's line of Emperors is actually of Korean decent and it kinda blew my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/korean/country/JP/
kunaicho.go.jp/about/kosei/keizu.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kisaeng
youtube.com/watch?v=JRKdZ1LdelQ&t=4m22s
youtu.be/qgPFNQqWh7A
kunaicho.go.jp/okotoba/01/kaiken/kaiken-h13e.html
theguardian.com/world/2001/dec/28/japan.worlddispatch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takano_no_Niigasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now they are coming

i knew it from time ago

yeah let's see if they bite the bait

so?
all the monarchies in europe have either a french or german house despite neither france nor germoney being monarchies.

>so?
are you new or you never leave your general?
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/korean/country/JP/
but yea you're right about dynasties

I will bite the bait

They are indeed from Korea and did introduce feudalism to Japan

You can thank Charlemagne for that.

Post Carolingian dynasties are literally evil incarnate and are one of the main cartels that control the world.

yeah Holy Roman Empire was a mistake

The origin of humankind seems to be Africa.

Princess Kako is still a qt

>Roman
>Empire
I guess it was "holy" in the beginning but other than that even the name is a scam

Do you even know how many emperors we have had since 2500 years ago?

most of those emperors were "half plebeian" as well, with the grandpas being stewards or shoguns and whatnot
so yeah Yamato became quite japanese in the end?

you telling me?

Delete fucking disgusting flag from our map, stupid jew

Not really I'm waiting for a burger who thinks it's ancient Rome and posts something stupid desu

120?

oh fuck I was actually right

But the Zainichi Koreans need representation too

What is fuck about this guy saying?
This is one of our emperor and do you think that his dress at this age seem half plebeian?
You sound very familiar with our emperor, don't you samartass? Give his name faggot.

Kys fucking serb

in fact all Japanese are Korean decendants
also Japanese Sushi, Samurai, Ninja, Sakura, Green Tea, Origami, Kimono, Judo, Kendo, Hiragana, Kanji, Confucius, or Christ originate from great Korean empire

surrender to Korea
your Jesus was actually Korean, it's well proven

Their animu is still a shit

>You sound very familiar with our emperor, don't you samartass?
yeah, got a problem with it?

but this is actual historical drawing, not modern animu
Korea will dominate the world soon

In the finnish-korean-hyperwar II?

sushi also originated from Korea

It is 125 faggot. Do some research before you post shit.

kunaicho.go.jp/about/kosei/keizu.html

And, that was one of emperors(kanmu) mother was from korea. It could be true or not, the old book ( nishonshoki) said, our emperor quoted this part only.
It is could be a gift from Korea, but who knows?
Moreover, if it was so, Korean blood is like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 in our heritage.

Do you even know Koreans traditionally give their women as a gift ?
It is called Kisaeng . It is their tradition because they had no treasurable to give other than women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kisaeng

manlets kek

fucking Jews deserve gas

馬鹿ウヨ大爆釣

>ITT : Pic related

You are not. It is obvious
get the fuck out zainichi

わざわざ笑い物になりに来るとか完全にガイジ

金曜日なのにほとんど誰も来なかった
ヨネトウヨにはがっかりだな

そりゃ朝の3時4時過ぎじゃ流石にね

無職の糞在日だけだろ 24時間いれるのは

はよ出てけよ日本から糞チョン

だってネットウヨが昼夜逆転がちな人だと思ったw

まあ今暴れてる奴みたいな重症患者はそうなんだろうね

bump

Fuji TV approves.

Dear Japanese
Stop bite the bait
thank you and I love you

But didn't you just bump the thread with your answer? Therefore the chance that someone might actually bite will increase? Do you maybe want them to bite, unconsciously?

>JUST ONE, or maybe actually non drop of coke onto an ocean turns the whole ocean into a vast, broad sea of real coke

Wooo00ow
Ladies and gentlemen, here we find another Jew businessman to become insanely rich with his incredible intelligence and insight.
I seriously hope nobody at Coca cola or Pepsico isn't watching this thread right now.

I wake up now but someone in japan and korea is now going to their bed and only few whito pigu care about japgook thread
so this is safe posting

youtube.com/watch?v=JRKdZ1LdelQ&t=4m22s

What did she mean by this?

>not showing the part with the 3rd reich flags

>only few whito pigu care about japgook thread
I don't know about that. This site started as a weaboo site

because thread like this have no merit to them
they want to making their time happy with other 2D stuff
except few troller

delet fucking right now

I guess you just can't get the real 2ch expirience here. One day I shall find a working proxy

It comes from SEA

Looks quite British imo

youtu.be/qgPFNQqWh7A
It's really sad and I'm feeling ashamed as a Japanese.
Horrible.

Really? Shit.

Korea > Japan

We sincerely apologize for our war crimes in the past.
Reparations and apologies, We would like to compensate them as much as you guys demand it.

It's impossible to not love japs for making this unique style of post

Germany isn't a monarchy, but we literally still have rich nobelity, they just don't have political power.
Heck, in my hometown the family of the Fürst ("prince"?) lives in a big castle and they have millions of Euros. His sons keep going on expensive vacation trips. His oldest son got into a skiing accident and became crippled though. Don't feel sorry for them desu.

why not?

Because I am a very bitter person

Koreans ruled Japan. Gee I wonder why this is happened. Not so great for yamato damashii.

>German
>Nobelity

Germans ruled United Kingdom.

Japanese(日本語
)kunaicho.go.jp/okotoba/01/kaiken/kaiken-h13e.html

theguardian.com/world/2001/dec/28/japan.worlddispatch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takano_no_Niigasa

This is the fact.

Hahaha...pffff heh

ふりがながないとむり
ばかながいじんのおれはよめるわけがない

死ね

いやだ

our emperor is such a troll
>we had territory in korea about 1500 years ago
>korea's king send his daughter as a hostage to japan
>she is mother one of our emperors
>in 2001 our current emperor mentioned this and said he feels special bond with korea
>our leftists mad because smell of imperialism (our right wings use this ancient territory we had in korea as their justification of invading korea)
>our rightists mad because dirty korean blood blah blah
>koreans rejoice because korean media just reported it "japanese emperor admits he is from korea"

it sounds more like he's an idiot

Hey, at least they aren't Germans from some utterly random province's lineage. I get that a monarchy is supposed to be about the institution and not the people but it still feels so dumb when your royals aren't even using their real surnames.

Emanuele Filiberto married a French so our princesses are half-French REEEEEEEEE

inb4 americans yelling CP

Well, they should yelling on the american company called google that has the pic between the first results (and if they do it I call them dumb americans)

These.

Also immediate relatives are relevant (sometimes not) anything beyond that is
>muh heritage
and irrelevant bullshit. Distant familial relations are stupid when millions of others are related to he same people.

kek

Because its true. It's mostly japs and weeaboos LARPing and extensively using proxies.

The republicans were right. Death to nobility

The "Korean" were just some of naturalized gook hostages who became emperors' concubine and had kids.
They were ancient comfort women, gooks have been such cucks to Yamato master race for 2000 years.

The Emperor is the beginning of all.
So the origin of mankind is Japan.
Do not break the heart of NETOUYO!

japan shit korea rule japan

Is Korea noncountry?

Nice thread.

>letting a concubine's kid become emperor
you're doing it wrong

always trust a jap to be butthurt

>t.weimar cucksucker

Not really, concubines were necessary to keep emperor's unbroken male lineage for 1500+ years, as you can't always expect an empress to have a son especially in the age where medical technology was primitive. And, in Japanese system, only male lineage is considered to be the vessel of holy bloodline to begin with, so it doesn't matter.

That said, in emperor Kammu's case (often cited as a proof of Korean blood) his ascension was sheer luck. Since his mother was Korean descent, his and her position were very low, but he managed to become emperor, because other princes who had higher order of succession were disinherited due to some court conspiracies they took part in.

it's not so uncommon in ancient time
ask europeans they were more fucked up

you can't rule even northern half of your cunt and how do you rule a cunt 1000x powerful

倭在韩东南大海中,依山岛为居,凡百余国。自武帝灭朝鲜,使驿通于汉者三十许国,国皆称王,世世传统。其大倭王居邪马台国。乐浪郡徼,去其国万二千里,去其西北界拘邪韩国七千余里。其地大较在会稽东冶之东,与朱崖、儋耳相近,故其法俗多同。土宜禾稻、麻纻、蚕桑,知织绩为缣布。出白珠、青玉。其山有丹土。气温暖,冬夏生菜茹。无牛、马、虎、豹、羊、鹊。其兵有矛、楯、木弓、竹矢,或以骨为镞。男子皆黥面文身,以其文左右大小别尊卑之差。其男衣皆横幅,结束相连。女人被发屈纟介,衣如单被,贯头而着之;并以丹朱坌身,如中国之用粉也。有城栅屋室。父母兄弟异处,唯会同男女无别。饮食以手,而用笾豆。俗皆徒跣,以蹲踞为恭敬。人性嗜酒。多寿考,至百余岁者甚众。国多女子,大人皆有四五妻,其余或两或三。女人不淫不妒。又俗不盗窃,少争讼。犯法者没其妻子,重者灭其门族。其死停丧十余日,家人哭泣,不进酒食,而等类就歌舞为乐。灼骨以卜,用决吉凶。行来度海,令一人不栉沐,不食肉,不近妇人,名曰"持衰"。若在涂吉利,则雇以财物;如病疾遭害,以为持衰不谨,便共杀之。
建武中元二年,倭奴国奉贡朝贺,使人自称大夫,倭国之极南界也。光武赐以印绶。安帝永初元年,倭国王帅升等献生口百六十人,愿请见。
桓、灵间,倭国大乱,更相攻伐,历年无主。有一女子各曰卑弥呼,年长不嫁,事鬼神道,能以妖惑众,于是共立为王。侍婢千人,少有见者,唯有男子一人给饮食,传辞语。居处宫室、楼观城栅,皆持兵守卫。法俗严峻。

魏志倭人伝?
why are chinese people so racist

AYO

Whatever JAP are, God loves we.
God bless you.

Why should I be interested?

Himiko is cute. Cute.

It's not so bad. Our head of state is literally some old german warlord descendent

"South Korea" can't deal with North and even their own country so they are taking their discontent out on Japan. Like, For example, 'comfort whore' problem.

Finally it starts
What a twist

Korea got over this shit, like 1% of korean posters actually hate japan

Japs on the other hand, every single jap poster rants on about korea, imagine spending your life thinking koreans are ruining your country when they make up 0.1% of the population

Both countries are shit though, I'd rather be from a 3rd world commie shithole than work 20 hours a day and kill myself when i fail the college entrance exam