You know nothing.

ya he good but I'd rather go with regular thiago alcantara

How do I do this?

>the Canadian autist from Ontario edition
>the argentine beaner thinks 5'9" isn't short sub edition

Mfw I've gotten entire generals removed from Sup Forums

How retarded is this for a 7k team?

Smalling on 7 chem or Van Dijk on 10 chem lads

How do I improve this? I switch to 41212 and sub on IF Sandro at LB and TIF dybala at ST for Salah in game

Is the legends thing real or fake? Ronaldo at 87 is a joke, but more importantly it was nice knowing PS4 shitters couldn't get them.

Why do people do this sub thingy? What benefit does it have?

>
It lets you play at full chem with better players that wouldn't have it otherwise

>implying I want legends

Quit living in the past. Current players are more fun.

Thoughts? Should I swap Suarez and Torres?

Of course not. There's no way in hell Ronaldo would be an 87 lol, not even EA are that retarded

I thought subbed in players had 6 base chem or so ?
when you say full chem do you mean for team as a whole?

>this general was already slow
>even slower the last couple days

RIP in pieces?

i wanted to play ultimate team but i cant connect, are EA servers down again??

wow good general

>look up review of CM

YO YO YOU WHATS UP GUYS HERES THE CM YOURE WONDERING ABOUT FORTIFYING YOUR MID WITH BUT I AM GOING TO PLAY HIM AT CAM AND STRIKER AND TELL YOU TO TAKE LONG SHOTS WITH HIM BRO (I KNOW LONG SHOTS WORK WITH EVERY PLAYER BUT BRO HIS LONG SHOTS ARE SICK)

Game died in March

which is a lot better then last year when it died in January

They have cool unique animations tho D:

Is it just me or left wingers don't do anything am I overpaying for dembele or wtf is wrong with this team

switch to a 4-3-3(4).

Don't like my wingers playing too far up but I'll try it

4-4-1-1 just isn't all that great as a formation tbdesu

lol sure pal stay jelly

>complain about your wide mids doing nothing when theyre not supposed to play as forwards
>i dont want to move them in to an attacking position though
lmao

You stupid leaf, I don't want my wingers to stay in a forward position, and I only said my left side, id rather have them move up and down to do both

Try playing down the left side then lmao

Switch to 3421 so you can have Dembele in an actually effective position and still have wingers that move up and down.

>birthday taiwo in an 82+ pack
Based

Idk wtf im doing at this point

You fell for the if donarumma meme

He's about the only player I'd never change, too fucking good, never fucks up and concedes only when I fuck up with defending, also dives like an octopus against long shots.

I had a completely different experience that's good that he does that for you

I've been playing around with 4411 recently. Its not bad desu. The RL mids often get forward, just a little late on on the runs. It works out for when ur searching thru the center with ur cf. It gives good width against the 90% narrow formations while offering decent play thru the center. I'd rate it above avg formation wise.

Tip: go ligue 1

You should kys

>spanish walkout
>It's fucking David Silva

fifafus

How did I do?

I

Just kys

You made a very weird team with slow CBs and wingers with low stamina but if it plays fun then enjoy it

An Italian or English manager will give you better chem m8

rude

Why is 89 dybala 400k more expensive than 89 mertens?
Is he that much better?

Dybala is a meme player, Mertens has the better stats and 4* WF but he's 3" shorter and weaker with worse traits. Should be the same price if not a little more for Mertens due to the pace

Best front 3 LF/ST/RF out of:
>Coutinho/IF Pulisic/80 Dembele
>Martial/SIF Mbappe/80 Dembele where Mbappe and Martial are swapped in game

reeeeeeeeeeee

yes

better than nothing i guess

Thanks mate

wew lads, just got rich
sold most of my 84s for no less than 5500

>needed a good Italian from la liga
>giuseppe gets an if
>63 stamina
Fuck sake, why did they stop giving special cards 99 stamina?

>marquee matchup packs
>brazilian walkout
>its not if Neymar
>fucking Marcello

IF Delaney is a 99 stamina Bundesliga CM with not crippling pace and stats balanced to the point that he could play anywhere depending on which chem you give him. Only

FIFA 17 has been out for ~ 200 days now

I've played ~ 1300 games in total

That means i've played ~ 6.5 games a day

Each game is ~ 15 minutes

Which would be ~ 1.5 hours a day

gonna go kill myslef

Martial/SIF Modeste/Dembele

That's not even that bad you autist.

>not otw embolo

For you

>playing a game for 1 and half hours a day is bad

>haven't played game in years
>still hop on futhead to create teams for fun

And now I'm in this thread looking. Old habits die hard.
>ded thread ded game

>tfw you bought OTW Mané for 285k and his season is now basically confirmed to be over he's down to 240k

fucked it tbqhwy

What are the best 433 formations you guys have used? i'm bored of 4321 and 41212

is the 433 false 9 any good this year?

I used it when the game first came out with a Portuguese league team, it was decent then but the game has changed a lot

Ugh if gomez was terrible for me. Always offsides and not really in a good position. Was out of Stam at 70 min. Kinna sad cause I've been waiting awhile for this card. Bday esswien felt better all around except for str.

Anyone know how much the sbc giovinco is to get these days? I've got if insigne untradable and i wanna make a team with those two plus bday candreva

do it after WL rewards

Sold totgs Filipe Luis last night for 180k

Bough new totw on bid for 140

heh

Fuck that, do it now. All the silver packs people have gotten this week has made silvers plummet in price. The MLS/Liga Nos SBCs were cheap before but i might finish them off now myself.

>sold otw morata for max

How do people still not know week games don't count

They do if it's a midweek league game desu. Just will be averaged over two games so if he does nothing on the weekend he might not get in.

Although saying that EA have a hardon for their OTW players so I'm quite sure he'll get one

good point, you reckon gio would cost more than 150K from scratch?

>that nice feel when you smash a le pause the game and switch to 41212 babby

Real is playing atletico so I doubt he is even going to play

People are so fucking stupid, they wasted their TOTW packs on this shit TOTW

His IF is 50k and is barely worse. Giovinco is cack as a striker, far too weak and gets rekt centre backs. Decent CAM though.

oh shit yeah lol thanks

Nope definitely not. I also thought he had a hattrick but one will probably count as an own goal by Leganes. Definitely the best idea you've sold him now lel

desu you might spend more than 50k on his SBC card but you also get loads of packs back and you just know you'll get that 95 Lewandowski in there

lmao @ possession.

he couldn't get a shot off all match.

Buffon
Carvajal
Ramos
Jordi Alba
Kroos
Dybala
Silva

>Having less than 95 percent passing accuracy

Better it don't

I think I might've just played against someone on here, I recognized the all-French team with the red NZonzi card from being posted.

If so, I'm slightly embarassed I quit in the 33rd minute down 2-0, but it was pretty clear I was about to get stomped 5-0, so my bad.

Are you have licence game?

It can do

Carvajal

Ibrahimovic

also, MotM Fabinho is fantastic. him and Petit on man-mark just wreck shit all match.

it's really kind of beautiful to watch.

Just finish EPLel SBC for the packs and I got shit
From over 15 packs, not a single TOTW or BIRTHDAY or walkout
what have they done, I can't be this JUST

no

>sold 86 Aubameyang because his 0.30 goals per game ratio wasn't good enough for me, though his workrate was good
>bought Hero Podolski
>dis gon be fun!!!
>10 games in
>0 goals
>basically invisible except for failing on chances

Fuck. Why is every striker I try shit.

How do you like this formation? I never see it used but my usual 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3(4) have been lame ducks lately.

Probably because you're shit at finishing

you really control the center of the pitch with the two CDMs, and the CAMs float around nicely as a kind of CAM/winger hybrid. i'm honestly really enjoying it.

it gives a lot of people problems because so few people actually use it.

Just shoot on sight with Pod, can't overplay with a guy that has 99 base shot power

You need to get gud. I used that Hero Podolski card for 5 games and he had 8 goals. You literally just have to shoot with his left foot and he scores.

>it's another Mexican opponent who makes an all-Mexico team episode