I want to first say that i consider myself to be 100% straight...

i want to first say that i consider myself to be 100% straight. i do not like males what so ever with that being said i had this dream last night about one of my crushes. it was very weird and affected in the real world.

to put it bluntly it was a wet dream, but for some reason my crush, despite being 100% female, grew a dick out of nowhere. dont know how,why, or when, it was just there. she was acting very very horny towards me and immediately hopped on my dick. she rode me as if she was starved for sex and made the cutest of horny faces. the entire time she was riding me her dick was flapping up and down on my stomach, until finally she came all over me up to my neck.

after she was done she fell back onto the bed ontop of a large pillow and was completely exhausted. her dick got limp, but for some reason it was very cute and small. i bent over, ass as high as in can get in the air, and fully put her balls and entire limp dick in my mouth and started sucking it. it was small enough that it felt like i was trying to swallow it, and i w as. i felt as her dick started to swell and get errect again in my mouth. when i looked up i seen that ultra cute horny face she was making again, i wish i could describe it but i cant really compare it to anything. it was a face that was filled with pleasure, and this made me even hornier so i started to suck harder. once her dick was fully erect in my mouth i just jammed it down my throat repetedly without even gagging. i kept doing this until she literally came directly into my throat, but i kept sucking untill she forced me to stop. then the dream ended.

like i said, ive always considered myself to be straight, but after that dream i have this uncontrollable desire for good looking traps. im talking the ones that look 99% female, and the 1% being the dick and balls. what has happened to me?

dick and balls are not 1%.

ya its more like .5% or less. dick doesnt make the man tbh.

congratulations, you're still straight.

you are gay and exactly the same thing happened to me

the fact you have that picture saved proves youre not 100% straight. you like cock fag

this guy gets it.

how is that picture gay tho? just because she has a dick? thats not really gay.

dreams don't mean anything

You realized traps are hot as fuck, dude

*BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

the girl in my dream/crush kinda looked like this, she was asian. room was mostly white aswell. dick was smaller and cuter tho.

sounds like you need to go rub your cock to some Rissa So user c:

i proscribe getting of Sup Forums your like 3 months or so and then see if you have the same attraction.

>he thoguht they were joking when they said browsing 4chin turns you into a cockloving faggot
OP is a faggot, nothing to see here, carry on
also tl;dr

i'm sorry what are you that deluded to think that the having the penis doesn't make it gay i mean come on man

Who is this?!

it doesnt user. if that was the case stroking your own cock made you gay long time ago. you dont need to masterbate, ever. but you constantly touch and play with your cock for hours a day. so by your own logic you are gay.

I'm not telling you, you clueless faggot

why do you have pictures of ugly trannies saved? not even passable... like you watch this gay shit so much you want it to happen to you... and your fantasy wasnt fucking one or getting a blow job, it was about its cock cumming all over you and down your throat. thats gay. can i admit a few traps are passabile and attractive? sure. thats why its called trap, fully clothed it seems passable to be a female but its not so its a trap. your fantasy was super gay. if you want to fulfill it go ahead its your life but dude youre denying the fact youre at least bisexual and like men. dont be a closet fag. just come out already nobody cares nowadays

Well shit, I’m just going to have to beat it to this video then

That is fuckin hot.

whoa that comment has literally 0 logic in it... sounds like a closet homo / bi person is trying to reason without being truthful

Kek'd. Made up for annoying me

It's in the fucking filename.

Seriously
Just that fucking resignation, not even angry just
>Well shit

You're not gay.

You just like more kinds of women than you thought.

Sauce

PROTIP: weird kinky shit like this is the result of not getting laid. The overwhelming majority of sexual degeneracy could be solved if people had sex on a regular basis.

TL/DR: get some pussy at least once a week.

what you are saying is that if jennfier lawrence, in her prime, had a dick you wouldnt suck it and fuck her because you would be gay?

kys.

no

first of all j law isnt that amazing.... and no im not gonna suck dicks fag. you can suck all the dicks you want nobody judges you. we just see you as a cock loving bitch

its not gay to suck feminine dick.

Damn. Both those two have awesome dicks.

don't they?

>imagine getting fucked by him and sucking her

>getting fucked by him and sucking her
why not cuck him and make her deepthroat you

So fucking hot, cute face, small tits, Pink nipples, sexy feet White ass and girly dick. Want to fuck you and cum inside your beauty asshole.

bump