masta

Jaquaan

pinky, honkey, anglo-manglo, saxy-waxy, cum skin,

dad

lol

cracker, wigger

nigger

Gringos.

Before you cry that not all white people are american and not all American are white. That's the whole point of being racist, to ignore facts and just prove others you care nothing about their reality.

Cum skin sounds like it will work.

lel

Gay

Master

I mean, I do notice when a white girl takes a cum shot to the face its kinda hard to see it lol.

Cracker is a slave owner who would whip black slaves.. wigger is a white person who tries to act black.. I'm not offended by either of these

>Whats a racist name for white people?
nonwhite

How about cum-skin?

Master race

Cracker is never said in a pleasant way but wigger should offend you if someone genuinely thinks you're acting black.
None of them really bother me though, and cumskin is trying too hard. Regardless of any name calling, I'm still white.

There are none. We don't give a fuck about mere words.

this is the best one

Employable

being called "black"

I think cum skin has to be said in the most degrading tone possible for it to work.

for example?

laowai
Gweilo or Guizi

Neither of them are said in a pleasant way but there really isn't anything you could call white people that would carry the same weight as calling a black person nigger

If you're genuinely disgusted with someone, you can call them just about anything, they'll get the idea. What we need here is something that is harsh/offensive even in a conversational tone.

Just having a nigger talk to me, is degrading enough. I literally don't have time for niggers.

You fucking kikes can try to takes us down but you wont...

I can feel my gas bill going up already

Gweilo actually works fairly well if it's from an asian, there's a lot of hatred in the origins of the word but if you don't know that it's no more effective than any other

Gey

Precisely.

there is literally no better feeling than being white

good luck with finding an effective slur for that

Master

Wigger, Snownigger, Cracker, Peckerwood, Ofay, Honkey, Snowball, Iceman, Gringo, Doughboy, Moon Cricket, Eight Ball, Crystal, Chalky, Native American Eraser, Nigger, Knob, Snobby Blonde Skank, Nigger Lover, Skunk, Fuck, Sissy, Trap, Boypussy Concessioner, Trap Orifice Lover, Cracky, School Shooter, Concert Remover, Kike Slave, Cuckservative, Dumbass Blau Untermensch, Silverfish, Mirror Boy, Full Moon Boy, Lycan, Sun Boy, White Cracker Profligate, etc.

This clip is 11 seconds long and it has 6 cuts.. for a damn kick and a neck snap.. everything sucks now

Pinky was the first slur I heard that made me even slightly agitated

calling a cis white male a cis white male

that shit is triggering

1, Fucking lost.
2, Read this, my nigger.

pretty much sums it up

Many of these are redundant or slurs for other races.. like nigger for example.. many people don't know this but that's actally a pejorative term for black people

Awesome.

I dont care until i actually have to start identfying myself as cis gendered on legal forms

A cracker is not a slave owner or overseer cracking a whip. "Cracker" predates the plantation era; and it refers to someone who would have been too poor to own slaves. It is a farmers who raised only cracked products, such as wheat and corn. "Cracker" was a derogatory term applied to these poor farmers from before the American Revolution.

Master Race

You know what? You're sooo right you made feminism look like something we can believe!

Oh, look at that fat punk feminist naked on the street
She's antifa, too!
Now she is really going to stop racial discrimination

Clearly master race.

there isn't one as it isn't an insult to be white

those are all comical ones like "darky" and "jigaboo"

there isn't an equivalent of "nigger" or "gook" for white people as being white isn't something to be ashamed of

Jew

boss

because thats how it works out.

Stfu, 12:00 PM

Reverse psychology. Have you ever heard of it? Or you dont learn about it in apeland?

Cracker has had many meanings but as a racial pejorative it's in reference to slave owners cracking whips.. cracker and peckerwood essentially have the same meaning

What the f*** does it matter they're still not niggers?

Privileged Petey

hot dog eater

Whats a racist name for every other skin color?

The Unwanted

Why does everyone think it's that easy to kill someone snapping their neck like that? If you break someone's neck like that, 90% of the time they're going to scream their fucking head off...
To kill someone like this, you'd have to make them go full owl-mode, to detach their brain stem for an instant kill.

It's just an easy way to dispatch a character you have to further use for

Slave owner

So why mint a new one? Why fight a revenge war when the negative outcome is known? This is exactly why they keep accusing you of being a communist or something because they really can't up with anything else important enough to make someone behave as irrationally concerning race and identity as the left does. Of course racializing issues will make both sides angry, didn't we just spend the last 30 or 40 years learning that?

underrated
Sup Forums
you need to go back

That's an absolutely incredible response, thank you. There you have it ladies and gentlemen: a man of leftist reasoning.

>reasoning

your implication is flattering, sir, but as you already stated I am of the leftist pers WAIT HEY YOU ... MUH SNOWFLAKE SENSIBILITIES!

Who are you replying to, idiot?

>Trap Orifice Lover
LMFAO

Nothing, we don't get violent when people call us honky or whatever. There is literally nothing that can be used as an effective racial slur against the master race.

Niggers are easily offended when you call them that and resort to violence to solve problems. It's just a cultural thing and it will never stop.

Low Country and Sea Island blacks called them buckra, pronounced boo-krah