What non-sex feeling is oddly orgasmic to you?

what non-sex feeling is oddly orgasmic to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nCOtGsMl0II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neck tickles bc im a fag

what this fuck is this reddit?

Q tip into the ear

Having my hair brushed. I love brushing peoples hair and having them brush mine

Sneezing, if i try holding it in it feels like edging

Tomorrow on fb:

TOP 10 NON SEXUAL THINGS THAT FEEL ORGASMIC TO PEOPLE!

Shooting a 12 gauge 00 buck 3 inch shell

FTFY
/s
thx for the gold kind stranger
edit:WOW this blew up!

Popping off successive multiple perfect headshots in battlefield or any other FPS

Except counterstrike, because that inaccurate ass game leaves you will little pleasure for amazing shots.

inb4
>peeing
>pooping
>zit popping
>eating
>showering
>running
>excersizing
>shitposting
/thred

spraying hot water on poison ivy. i cum every time

Jumping off a viewpoint on a big screen on assassin's creed

When you piss in the morning and have that tiny orgasam

THIS

Perfect level playthrough on hitman

im an audiophile so when i find that one crunchy song that hits the spot just right.

and how would you know what reddit is like?

Masturbation

Sleeping on cool satin sheets after shaving off all my body hair

Having a really good scratch, even if im not itchy.
Give it a go, anywhere, just have quick scratch its great.
>i also love the dog licking my feet but my gf gives me shit for it

Scratching my eyebrows

I like to take my removable shower head, set it on one blasting stream, turn the hot water way up, then spray the bottoms of my feet and between my toes. The feeling is so intense that I've fallen down several times in the past.
Consequently, I'm addicted to it now. I do it ever time I take a shower, and hate going to other places over night because they never have decent, or even removable, shower heads.

I also do the same thing to my crotch, but start on a low temp and work my way up to almost scalding. Feels just as good as my feet.

Shit's cash, and you're missing out if you aren't doing it.

Quint's of enlightenment

CHECKED

A concert when everyone is headbanging unison

yeah im a guy and i love it when people play with my hair, i had it down to my shoulders, just got a mohawk so i get the sensation of running my fingers through long hair and brushing it, but also the awesome feeling of scratching short side hair

Head scratches
bonus points for snuggles and being called a good boy

Letting my dog lick inside my ears

pressing a vibrator into my ear

Are you me? I can just read about someone brushing someone's hair and it gives me goosebumps.

i love punk but live in a no punk area... im so jealous

I do this and it gives me dry skin. i still do it though

This.

shoulder blades that is...

yea hot shower in the morning when you're cold and shitty cause you gotta go to work is great.

Wtf kind of water are you using that gives you dry skin?

tits and time stamp, bitch

the head massage/wash before haircut

drugs

Thank you good sirs

golden shower mane

a nice fast piss

when you are cutting wrapping paper and the scissors start to glide along the paper

While getting tattooed, the moist paper towel wipe.

I'm a man.

This omg

I had this happen at an amon amarth concert, a marilyn manson concert, but never a punk show. It would be cool though

Sounds about right.

has the same feel as

When that booger is way up in there and you grab the end and it seems like you pull forever and that mother fucker was clinging to your brain... Ughhhhhhh

Did THEY ever say their gender?

Omg, I fucking love this shit

Did i stutter?

this is truly an amazing gift from god

i just wanna mosh bro... im going fucking insane... i went to my friends goddamn frat party... shit rap and no action .... FML

At the end of a hike when there's a great view and there is nobody around for miles.

lightly tickling my feet until they are unbearably twitchy/itchy, then aggressively scratching it after.

having an itch on your ball sack, and pinching the area with your thumb and index finger and rolling the sack

wearing a toque / beanie for a long period of time, so your hair on your scalp is matted down and the scalp is sore. then massaging / rubbing the scalp

rolling the back of your neck on a head board or something rigid, rolling to the left / right, so tingly feelings shoot down your body

drinking soda or anything carbonated, and belching but not letting the air out through your mouth, but instead through your nose, so your eyes water

putting horseradish or wasabi on your tongue / roof of your mouth, and breathing in, and holding it there, making your eyes water.

cracking knuckles, toes, back, etc.

Rap concerts are where you just act like a nigger, unmoving and lazy af.

Where you live? I'm in sarasota/bradenton. It is near tampa, which is the birthplace of death metal. Huge punk and metal scene.

Oh.
Well shit.

Pissing

A stiff breeze on my back when mowing

scalding hot

yeah, i just want some punk man, i went to a bar type place on "punk night" im not 21 yet so i just listened like a fag for a bit... no energy, just bull shit faggots trying to sound depressing

Licking a 9 volt

indiana... cornfields and republicans here mane

Grass

You gotta find a good hardcore band.

finding a new band i like

Drinking ice cold sparkling water when I've been working out.

Listening to certain music.

holding in piss so the bladder pushes against the prostate. Strong af too

I sleep nude

Bruh I'm all about that razor on the back of the neck during the haircut.

Bloomington has a good scene.

i know, but everywhere is age restricted, i play bass pretty well, but i have no clue how to find anyone else to play with, since most people's idea of punk is gay faggotry

Super hot water on an itch

does it fucking really?

>non sexual

Do it on satin

Dubstep shows are the new headbanging/moshing scene.
The headbanging is legit, but the moshing is more like hippie bumping.
Rock is dying again, it's going to be while before some really brings that back to the rock scene.

Uuuf

qtip soaked in hot water then inserted in ear canal.

I have to do this once a day. I need it. This feel sustains me.

waking up the next morning when your slightly hungover and massively thirsty, then chugging like a litre of sparkling water in like 30 seconds. followed by an enormous belch

I might get a little boner. I have to admit I never tried but I know what silk feels like

I looked up Indiana punk scene and every link went to Bloomington

haha yeah, I have fantasies of being part of the ones who do it but im not pushing my mixtape and shit trying to "make it"

SCRATCHING ATHLETE'S FOOT.

UGH IT MAKES ME WISH I HAD IT RIGHT NOW

jesus, im in indianapolis so thats all i looked up... maybe i have autism

OP here
fucking yes. Fizzy water is THE SHIT when youre on a diet/working out, i now enjoy it more than soda

Same. I enjoy my music, but I will never know if anyone else does because noone will ever hear any of it.
I will die with an enormous unreleased discography.

Anybody scratch their balls with a hairbrush? Tunes like this can make my mind tingle:
youtu.be/nCOtGsMl0II

Im glad I could assist user. This is the most civilized thread in months

haha id be happy to just play in a bar or some shit, im gonna start practicing singing and writing, im really self concious so itll be strange trying but the good thing is I know i wont try until its perfect

Yes, I used to do that until I started doing

>scratching balls

off of a reddit shitpost... fuck me up the ass user, are we part of the problem?

Me too man. I play for my daughter and when she likes it I feel better than an arena rocker.

Ear spooning. OH my fuck does it feel good