Just got fired from my job

Just got fired from my job
AMA

what job

Why did you get fired?

Is it because you deliver things but read-ended an SUV two hours ago?

rear

are you a nigger?

Getting fired doesn't mean you did anything wrong. I got fired for masturbating in the office supply closet. Fucking secretary came in and couldn't keep her mouth shut.

No...white

This is the shittiest AMA ever:

OP What was your job?

How old are you?

What country?

did you get fired for lying?

Even if she is a snitch, you were completely in the wrong on that one.

No...white

Please explain how, faggot

I caught a female coworker masturbating, immediately started to leave saying "you just do you" and almost got a sexual harassment charge against me. Cameras are a life saver though. 4 seconds, halfway through door and then out.

Just use the fucking building conference room you fucking retard it has a lock.

Straight up whenever Im hung over I just vomit in there a couple times in the morning.

Once I threw up blood and left it.

I laugh thinking about people finding that shit.

You should have been cleaning, not exposing yourself while clocked in. I would've fired your ass too.

Please tell me you got her fired and then posted on her facebook publicly saying it was pretty hot.

Cleaning what? I'm not a fucking janitor.

I just left my job

What were you doing jacking off in a supply closet then?

Supplies were for printer paper, toner, staples, pens, etc. Are you fucking retarded?

Not retarded enough to beat my meat at work

Go back to Tumblr SJW

Anons....

I work as an actuarial analyst at a Fortune 100 company. I know the private bathroom on the floor thats being renovated all too well...

This happens WAY more often than people like to think.

This is why I like smashing the door and running into bathrooms

Exactly. Some guy at my work got fired for drinking budlight + jacking off in the parking lot

The guy next to me at work heads up our ETL stuff hes tucked in a corner so only I can see him in the window reflection, CONSTANTLY pouring whiskey into his cocacola.

Definitely easier to get away with it at smaller companies

I got fired for showing up late to work three times in one week. I think its kinda bullshit cause I worked there for like 6 years and I was a great employee. I think the real reason is cause I was fucking my bosses gf at the time

above the head mustard shit

Jesus. This is why females need to stay home with the kids. They can't accuse their kin of eye raping them.

I smoke weed at work AMA

Do they let you have a free big mac meal during your break?

I'd smoke weed too if I worked at taco bell

Sous chef at Wendy's?

Am sneaky and doomed

kek

can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

you just need to use a timing gun, figure out where top-dead-center is, and adjust your distributor forward and back until you can align TDC and the mark on the belt