I'm a reporter for CNN in Washington D.C, ask me anything

I'm a reporter for CNN in Washington D.C, ask me anything.

Continuation from last night on Sup Forums

Pic related is my pass and I'll reuse a question that was used to verify me last night:
>Prove you're in D.C, what places get the most backed up?
I live in NoVa because it's nicer but Tyson's is a bastard to get through.

Before we start I'd like to clear some things up so I don't get a lot of the same questions:
>Even though I work at CNN I'm NOT a liberal
>Yes, I understand it's fake news
>Yes, I plan on doing something about it
>My specialty is political conferences so I may not know a lot about certain fields
>I'll answer very personal questions about CNN because I plan on leaving soon
>No, I won't kill myself

Ask away Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority
liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230
youtube.com/watch?v=SfhC25AAxcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, not satisfied that this is legitimate. You haven't actually posted any proof.

You know, we can reverse search the image you used? You shitpost may work on Sup Forums, but it is just retarded.

Pick of you with that card up your butt and a time stamp

Christopher Sumlin

That image shows his card expired 12/2016 and when looking at his website he is now a new york author.
OP is either reverse PAing or doing a bad shitpost

Speaking as an user who actually has a diploma in a journalism and was smart enough to NOT pursue a career in the field, I'm calling BULLSHIT
on this thread. Yes you Know it's fake news?
Fuck YOU! CNN is a reasonable steward of the public trust. If they have a bias it is a corporate bias, not a political one. MSNBC is slanted so far to the left that they are practically an arm of the DNC. Fox News is beyond mere slant, they are fully the mouthpiece of the GOP. Compared to those useless propaganda outlets CNN is a bastion of responsible journalism in a FUCKED
up corporate media that is now entirely concentrated under the ownership of only 3 corporate owners. Nothing at all FAKE about the news as told by CNN, just over the top in it's sensationalism. OP you are just a lying sack of Russian shit or a "Useful Idiot" shilling for the Trump base.

why do you want to make the us a commi country?

The way you type tells me that you do not have a diploma in journalism. That, and your an idiot.

I actually do hold a diploma in journalism and I'm
NOT writing newspaper copy here you tool. This is the internet and my style has been developed precisely for places like Sup Forums.

If I was writing for a news outlet I'd be following conventions on caps and spelling as set out in my companies style guide, which they all have.
My observations are accurate and fair, like the journalistic process followed by CNN.

post a timestamp next to pass or this thread is bullshit

KYS faggot and take out the nearest news anchor with you.

look at this shit attempt at b8 and laugh

Do you think Trump "rigged" the election??

Are you aware that CNN is a bigger liberal cum dump than North Korean news?

fake. and gay. faggot.

can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

OK, serious conversation here. There was a major news event that centered around one person for months. Unfortunately A CNN reporter got my name and decided to publish photos of me even though I wasn't involved in anything. How do I make CNN compensate me for putting my life even more in danger?

bwahahahahaha

>OK, serious conversation here.

Why do you fucker lie so fucking much. All you do is make shit up and twist the truth. That is why you are nothing more than a low grade televised tabloid.

Why aren't the Paradise Papers getting more air time, and why isn't CNN linking the Paradise Papers with the push for giant tax cuts for the wealthy and Corporations. And why isn't CNN reporting that Sutherland shooter was a CIA Manchurian Operative triggered specifically to take interest away from the Paradise Papers during 3 critical news cycles?

CNN is fucking fake news garbage
Also, fuck off and kill yourself, liberal cunts
It's the new way to protest God Emperor Trump

That's a bullshit question.

go jack off to more anderson cooper and don lemon

Exposing the international Jewish Pedo-ring when?

Are Israel and Saudi Arabia going to war against Iran? And what effect would that have in the region's cat population?

What's with the Alt-Rights fascination with pedophilia? It's like, the only accusation they make anymore.

Did they miss the part where Trump raped a 12 year old?

Would you answer the question you fag?

Why should I care?

How do you feel that Trump is getting impeached and you shitposting won't be able to stop it?

Are you that hot blonde, sunlen or however you spell it? If so post pics

55 Chevs did not come with327's

kys fake news

Sure. There's not one. Or, more accurately, there not one that's any greater than any other pedo ring. Look at the Russians and the Indonesians.

Here's some food for thought: if you're looking for a reason to hate the jews, you don't have to make one up:

But as you listen to that and your blood starts to boil with Jew-hate, keep in mind one critical fact - what they were doing was A) Legal B) Exactly what right-wing conservative christians are doing to public schools across the nation.

>Sure. There's not one
>literal 'nothing to see here' bit
Jesus Tapdancing Christ could you be any more of a shill

>Before we start I'd like to clear some things up so I don't get a lot of the same questions:
>Even though I work at CNN I'm NOT a liberal

>fake right there

do you have first hand knowledge of the stuff
Donna Brazil has said in her books. I'm getting
at the debate rigging or the DNC electing
Nasty ass Hillary. If so are you guys being
told to keep it quite.

Pic related.

Like I said, if you want a reason to hate the jews, you don't have to make up lies.

Listen to that, and you will realize I'm not protecting them in any way.

All religion is shitty. Jews are no worse than Christians or Muslims. They are different strains of the same fucking disease.

Where is your outrage over the Catholic pedophilia scandal?

>accurate and fair, like the journalistic process followed by CNN.
Your lying right there.

liveleak.com/view?i=fcc_1471477230

Major wir haben für den Juden. Bring mir die zyklonB

Ok, I'll bite.

I've heard stories and rumors that Hillary Clinton got physically violent with her campaign manager John Podesta on election night when she was losing to Trump. CNN had reporters there with her as the results came in. SOMEONE has to have this on video. There have been quotes from unnamed sources at CNN that there will never be any stories about this.

Can you confirm or deny any of this? I suspect some of this will come out in 10-15 years, but I'd rather hear about it now.

Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries in history and all for the same shit. You would think they would learn.

>Catholic pedophilia scandal?
Catholicism is masonic-zionist Christianity, aka Jewfukt Christianity, are you kidding me? They're part of the club!

Paradise Papers!

How the fuck is wanting to spread the wealth to all Americans more Jewish than stealing TRILLIONS from the American Middle Class and hiding it in tax free off-shore accounts?!

You wanna see a dirty thieving JEW, his office is oval shaped and it's located at 1600 Pennsylvanian Avenue. Trump is the biggest fucking Jew in the world. Also look at Wilbur Ross, there's a giant fucking Jew right there. Nothing like appointing a Jew to be the Commerce Secretary - great thinking Jew-Trump. I'm sure he'll stop stealing TRILLIONS now that he controls all of America's trade.

Name one religion that ISN'T.

>Protip: You can't.

Religion is a scam designed to take money from suckers and fuck their little boys.

If you were one inch in your mom and your dad was one inch inside of you, which way would you move to get out?

Great! Focus on rumors about some completely inconsequential shit, and NOT think about the TRILLIONS of dollars being stolen from American tax payers revealed by the Paradise Paper. Boy, I bet if there was a Clinton Name in there, you'd be all over it, wouldn't you ya fucking shill?

WTF is Paradise Paper?? Got a link? Also, I'd be interested in in hearing your opinion on the Clinton Foundation.

So, by your standards, it's absolutely FINE to get Jewed by a white person, but NOT ok to get Jewed by an actual Jew. How does that fucking work? Shouldn't you want to gas anyone who Jews you out of your money, no matter what their race?

Religion isn't that bad, sure it's a lot of fuckng stories but when not abused by powerhungry kikes and their goyish pawns, it can help some people who need allegorical tales to get through life. it's just the politicizing and 'use as a mind control tool' that makes religion look worse than it is. i mean, if people started shooting people in the name of winnie the pooh, it doesn't mean pooh bear is bad. also the atheist susceptibility to falling into the same 'justified' superiority trap

>tfw not bombing, raping and cutting your infant's dicks in the name of thomas the tank engine

The Paradise Papers make The Clinton Foundation look like a fucking lemonaid stand.

You wouldn't know about it because the day the story broke, Trump had the CIA trigger a Manchurian Operative to go shoot up a church.

HOW DO THEY KNOW WHO TOLD THEM

You sound like that loony Rachael Maddow.

You're just crazy tin foil hat take your meds fag do you even have any proofs for your claims?

Religion is fucking cancer. The fact that you want to raise one religion up and tear another down just goes to show how fucking stupid you are. There's no magic fucking sky wizards, ok? Why is THAT the radical thought of 2017?

Every luxury of the modern age is brought to you by SCIENCE. Not fucking religion. If it were up to the priests, we'd still be cowering from eclipses and scratching in the fucking dirt. Religion is a disease. A fucking disease.

Jim Jefferies summed it up best:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfhC25AAxcc

You need to clean your room, bucko.

>The fact that you want to raise one religion up and tear another down just goes to show how fucking stupid you are.
Is this some sort of stimulus-response strawman that you don't even realize you're setting up?

>Religion is fucking cancer
Edgy angsty teen detected

what would be the best way to topple CNN? e.g any internal conflicts controversies etc.

Oh, I'm the crazy one? Never mind that you fucks keep beating the drum about a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza place THAT HAS NO BASEMENT. One of you dumb fucks went in there to shoot up the place.

But the idea that the CIA programs sleepers to be triggered on command even though they've been working on that shit since the 60's is somehow loony.

Somehow it's perfectly plausible that 9-11 was orchestrated by hundreds of people because "hur-dur jet fuel steel beams". But the idea that that the CIA takes people and twists their minds to be killing machines at the flip of a switch is someone beyond the pale.

Give me a fucking break. Stop defending those assholes just because your guy is in office.

2017 - Not believing in fairy tales is considered "edgy"

Also, not a teen. Likely older that you by double.

>HurrDurr bashing religion, me so smart
kys

>stimulus-response strawman

Calling it like I see it. You want to defend one fairy tale, and gas someone else because of their stupid fairy tale. It's fucking stupid.

>bashing Jews - OK
>bashing Muslims - OK

Bashing all religion - snowflakes start melting with big salty tears.

>Strawman picturing me as a religious nut who bashes other religions
>False narrative to shit
Kek

Whoo whee check out the sweet tin foil on this one guys.

You're in a Jew bashing thread defending religion.

Explain how any of that is false.

I am bashing Jews? You got proof ?
>Nope.jpeg

GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP!

>CNN is liberal

People can't truly be this retarded, can they? CNN is firmly right of center.

>You got proof ?

You are on Sup Forums. You are in this thread.

Proof enough.

Confirms OP as a nigger

>Falsenarrative.jpeg
kys

Everyone knows I'm right. Especially you. That's why you keep trying to deflect.

>CNN is a reasonable steward of the public trust.
>Compared to those useless propaganda outlets CNN is a bastion of responsible journalism

Currently in a grad program for journalism. This guy seems like every other wannabe-beltway #resistance dipshit that infests the profession. He's probably for real.

I think that you are wrong. I know that you're wrong. Only uneducated people on the subject would agree with you tbh.

I work for CNN also, and have met about 80-90% of the current reporter roster.
By that alone, you should know who I am if you are who I think you are. Tom?
Say the first initial of my name.

>I think
>I know

Looks like the only uneducated one around here is you.

What are you doing?

>Everyone knows I'm right
Only reason I used the word "know" is because you used it.

So you just admitted that you don't know.

I win.

Take a seat shitter.

Learnin' about Cuba and havin' some food.

You won?
>Autistic teen detected
Pat yourself on the back, user.

Hey, don't feel bad. Maybe next time.

I'm not investing my self worth in Sup Forums, tbh. Glad you do on the other hand, some people only have that.