Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

Tits and timestamp or GTFO!

Fuck off

thats some nasty bait get something good like powerbait

Please stop falling for this pasta.

Fuck off cunt face

No one cares about your feelings. Go get raped.

Asking for tits isnt falling for shit. I like tits.

OP is clearly not a female.

Did you just assume my gender!

Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncrasy of your body and your sweet skin... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful look of your skin and how it lend to the vision of you represented in his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of grays, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as this. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Sup Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on a date with you sometime soon!

I didnt say i wanted gender specific tits?
Stop assuming shit, such a male.

I mean i wish i could hear your point, but Sup Forums has rules, little cum dumpster....

Tits or gtfo.

all baiting aside, there are women who believe in shit like this, cry for equal opertunities then cry im special treat me as such... to all those women i say " stick that middle finger up your ass and give yourself a fucking orgasm for fucks sake" Peace my lil feminazis

OP, if you're male or female. I have one piece of advice for you.
ALL WOMEN ARE THOTS AND PARASITES AND ARE ONLY GOOD FOR FUCKING, NOT EVEN HOUSEHOLD CHORES BECAUSE MEN ARE BECOMING MORE SELF-SUFFICIENT EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY GIVING UP ON WOMEN!!!!!
Remember that you are nothing, be a good girl (if you are a girl) and serve your male master. If you're white please be with a white male. Mullato babies will send us back to the Dark ages. Half-breed Asians are ok but have really bad identity issues.
So white/European/Aryan is right.

Welp that's enough for today

Because women are property and their feelings mean nothing.

so when did you know i've looked at you ? perhaps you looked at me first , but i didnt give you any kind of permission. if you didnt see me , you can't know if i see you

And if you insult someone , what the fuck did you imagine? cooperation?

Men are for you inseminating women. Women are for giving birth. Prove me wrong?

Neckbeard fag go fap to a loli thread

TITS OR GTFO

women are just a soon to be skeleton like everyone else, that's why nobody gives a shit about women or this rotten pasta you have provided for us to consume

there is nothing left to hook

Id this is real and not a troll this is a perfect example of why women are complete garbage nowadays, fuck you bitch!

did you get that giant knuckle on your middle finger from flipping off your webcam, or is it from over-use at some other activity/hole?

Tl:dr. You've never been properly fucked.

Femanon here..... To answer ur retarded question stop dressing and acting like!ke a 2cent fucking hooker and u won't be treated like the stupid cunt u r.

>Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at

oh god the horror... actually soaking up your photons with your image without permission... sucking them down their eyes, consuming you.

Wanna fuck?

This was probably written by a fat chick. It reeks of thirsty fat bitch.

You choose to be hurt. When a male/fem&ale approcvhe me for talking I don't feel hurt, unless he/she attaks me, and then it is absolutly legit to feel hurt and you are in your very right. But please, stop accusing man of every criminal acts. That is not true. Your governement tell that to your mind. Baby now borns in laboratory and love betweEn sacred being is being destroyed. Just think with your heart and stop listen TV/medias. Humans are just love. Female are sacred. Male are sacred. Idiots are just idiots.

Yep. That's it.

2017 : a girl approches another girl : it's people meeting
a boy approches a girl : it's harrasment

First off, /b has rules, tits with a time stamp or GTFO

Second, and more importantly:
B E G O N E
T H O T

>Women never hurt anyone
> Lol......... You subjective lier. Girl hurts people just like everyone. You proove there than your point is fallacious, just like I said upthere. Stop listen your gouvernement/TV/media and think by your self. We are all sacred and unique. Idiots are just idiots and criminals are just criminals, men or women. You are not an empathic person/women, you hate man bcause some powerful people tells you to hate them.

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
STFU bitch or I swear to god I'll stab your pussy so hard with my dick you'll bleed to death screaming.
Fucking cunt.

get over yourself, u fat hag

Hope you will think about it. Good night or day. And if you permit you are beauty full.

anyone else in this thread smoke crack?

>do what women tell you all your life
>your mom, your grandmother, every boss you've ever had is a woman, your girlfriend
>a technofeminist therapist poisons your entire childhood with ritalin out of hatred for your gender and you don't find out they weren't trying to help you until over 10 years later
>your first girlfriend who you dated for 8 years and were friends with for 5 after that tells you she's not taking your calls anymore because I'm a "potential rapist", hang up and never speak to her again
>do 6 months of volunteer work to be considered for a job, catch prospective employer cheating at compiling exam results so another black woman will get it, demand explanation and get "you don't need it", apparently being white and a man needs I don't need a job even though I was desperate enough to work for free just to be considered

Can you just tell me ahead of time what the next awful thing women will do to me is? I am literally so misogynistic just from the personal experience of living with women who have authority that it actually made me gay.

Hippity hoppity women are property

>men every where, walking around outside like people - without our permission

top b8 m8

kak

what rape??? please share story.

Begone THOT

We're preprogrammed. It's for the continuation of our species. We were put here to procreate and that's it. It's nature's will. Your feelings mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Hope that clears things up. Now bend over and present your cunt.

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
the fact that women are clearly and objectively inferior to men in every way, so they deserve it

im glad to see somebody's wifi reaches the kitchen real nice

I put mah dicc in it

On occasion

Guys aren't all fucking assholes.

unless homo...

>Ocular trespassing

Kill it with fire

Lol try and stop us. It's funny because you can't

you're just an unwanted little bitch you're creating things that aren't there. men are great if you are. now go givem a bj there wont be much to complain about

top kek but I think you went a bit overboard with this

>pasta to pasta
>REEEEEE Pasta get out!

What makes you think it's okay to paint every male with the same brush. Perhaps it's the fact that we think it's okay to rape and abuse males too and years of feminazi blathering has left us feeling we can't treat you differently..

I just laughed for a good 3 minutes at this, thank you so much

thats like saying why do all black people think it's okay to be degenerates

>powerbait
You poor ignorant faggot

best Shit ever.

I wish this was real. I can’t even pretend that it is a femicunt and fap to the anger. Eh. When the blue pills stop working.

Tl:Dr any way you could summarize that in a sentence in less than 10 words?