Serious question, Sup Forumsro's

Serious question, Sup Forumsro's.

How should I spend the next (last) year of my life? I got my whole family depending on me, but I'm tired of being there for everyone. I feel like I should just run away and do what I want to do before I'm finished, but everyone is telling me I need to "stay and fight".

AMA.

Nah fuck that dude, I reckon go and run away somewhere dank with a bunch of money and get fucked up on drugs

you have pancreatic cancer? fuck dude

That's what I was thinking I want to do. I don't want to sit around and have everyone stare at me with that worried look in their eyes, and I'm really pissed that this is happening to me, so I want to go out and give a big "fuck you" to life by fucking hookers and all the things I never did "because it isn't right".

But my family and kids are all saying "you gotta fight it, man, keep fighting, don't give in..."

Travel to places you’ve never been before. Talk to strangers eat street food drink a lot smoke some herb. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

Yeah. What is fucked is I had a small tumor on my appendix a couple years ago, but they didn't do a full scan of my abdomen at the time, and so the doctor was like "sorry dude". I mean fuck.

You have 3 months. Write a will, enjoy your family and morphine.

You think you have a year? Rest in peace, IT teacher in my former highschool died of that after a month

are you scared, user? also you should go to Vegas or somewhere like that and drain your balls as many times as possible

I got a Will already. Docs say I got more like 6-12 months. "Maybe more" if I do chemo which will just make me sick and puke all over and I'll lose my hair and not be able to fuck.

I'm just debating letting it all go and just LIVING until I stop.

Strangely enough, I'm not scared at all. Sounds weird, but I'm actually more pissed than anything.

try natural cures eat a shit ton of weed oil your gonna die anyway

If your white, it's gods will. If your brown the government was behind it. Systemic ethnical cleansing. Say hi to HITLER for me and save me a seat.

I haven't done weed since college, which was a loooong time ago, so yeah, I thought I'd go to Washington or Colorado and spend some time doing some dope again.

yeah true true but i mean get the oil extract and put a decent amount into your body for a long time, why not?

I'm white. I don't blame anyone. I smoked cigs when I was a kid, but only for about 5 years. I pretty much took care of myself - wasn't a fat slob, worked out here and there (not like Schwarzenegger), fucked the average number of babes, and lived a fairly clean lifestyle.

Had a gall bladder fuck up on me a couple years ago, which is how they found the tumor on my appendix. Then, I had some weird levels in my blood tests, so the doc ordered a CT scan of my abdomen, and whoop, there it was...

Get an Aston Martin and drive

If it confirmed that your gonna kick the bucket then who gives a fuck this is your life and no one else has to live with it

I'll do that. Thanks user. I agree, wtf does it matter now. Gonna go buy a pack of Camels too, I think. Why the fuck not?

How old are you? Liquidate every asset you have and go get the largest loan you can find. Go lease your dream car or something

hell yeah this. fucking run the jewish system dry nigga get your moneys worth

Yeah - that is actually what I'm struggling with. My family (wife, kids) are all telling me "you gotta fight this" and they want me to stay at my job, and stay at home, and I just have this overwhelming feeling to chuck it all and just get on a plane to Fiji or someplace out of the beaten path and sit on a beach and fuck hookers. But I love my family, but do I give up my own feelings down to the last second of life to satisfy people around me?? I just don't fucking know.

Take a load of LSD

I'm old, but not ancient. I'm 50.

it depends. if you still have a kid or wife in the house who 100% depends on you financially then I would say you are obligated to stay. otherwise if it is just emotional and you are fine with them possibly commiting suicide then do it.

Thought about that - but then I leave family broke with no more breadwinner. Wife is a housewife.

how old are your kids? do you love your wife?

Nah, OP. Fuck being in debt. Even if you'll be dead and shit.

Don't set retarded examples and do things that aren't smart for anyone anytime to do.

Try this exercise, OP:

write down, in no particular order, the 10 things that are currently most important to you.

Don't read the next part until you've done this first part.

In fact, do it. Then I'll tell you the next part.

Find her a nice bull before you go, one with money

Being real here, this. A powerful trip could help you come to terms with the end of your life. And it would be fun to explore more of what the mind has to offer before your ability to think is permentantly lost

the answer is obvious. you're just too pussy to do it at the cost of being remembered poorly.

grow balls. go forth.

find some highly illegal ways to make some $$$ for the family. look around for some gofundme's for people in your situation.

Made me kek. Thanks user.

Already told my wife to start looking for another dude - she gets really mad at me - but I know she's going to need someone, she's only 37. And no, I'm not offering her to any of you faggots. I don't have tumors in my brain yet...

It's all the fucking asparagus and avocado toast you faggots eat...good to ridance to all you Nazis and hope it's a painful death for you

Hey. Me and my son used to watch Breaking Bad, and I would joke about how "I'd do that" if I got a terminal diagnosis.

Except I know shit about chemistry. Don't even think I'd be much good at robbing liquor stores either...

I couldn't handle more than 3 months of hard chemo. If I have to do it a second time I would just live my life.

I like both, faggot. More than likely, it's something genetic. The old man died at 68 from the same thing. I just thought that meant I had 18 more years at least...

13 year age difference - she better be cute. your pecker still work?

How do we still not have cures for this shit? Seems like every day on the reddit front page I see "X researchers at X institute found a way to completely vaporize X cancer using pepperidge farm crackers"

Fuck.

>I'm just debating letting it all go and just LIVING until I stop.
I'll tell you one thing, the chemo, radiation etc just makes you die faster and more painfully, but they're so excited to give it to you and play up it's efficacy because they want to make money off you before you die. turst me THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT about quality of life, once fatally condemned

That's what I'm thinking too.

Thanks Anons. I'll let you know what I decide to do. I think I'll give the family Thanksgiving and Christmas, then just blow off and go somewhere obscure after that. I just don't want to sit here and waste away. Fuck that.

Pecker does work well. But fucking is now weird. Like she cries sometimes afterwards - which makes it hard to keep a bone if you suspect that is coming - ya know?

ok since I can't stay on comp right now, here's the next part.

Number ten more lines for a new list, which is blank right now.

Now, look at the list you filled out, of the 10 most important things to you.

If you had to completely get rid of one of these things, which would it be? You can keep the rest, but this one thing you, throw away.

Cross it out, and on your new blank, numbered list, write it into #10.

Do this again, crossing out a second thing which you could live without in order to keep the others. Fill it into space #9 in the blank list.

Continue until you are faced with two choices. Do the same, deciding which to keep. The one you didn't cross out goes into #1 on that new list.

This is a list of the most important things to you, in order.

I tend to agree. If they REALLY cared about my overall health - why didn't those fuckers order a full body CT or MRI after I had the appendix tumor?? Cost?? Stupidity??

Sometimes I feel like these doctors are just playing the odds with patients. We're not "people" to them. Just pieces of meat.

fuck that its selfish of them to not let you go imo

Other cancers I would give some of that stuff a try. If it's pancreatic and you've got no chance yeah just skip it.

OP if I were you I would quit my job, focus on living as healthily as possible, and try to find any research institute that would be willing to try out new treatments on you.

If you're not going to splurge on yourself, you could go the generic motivational route. Take lots of pictures with your wife and post them with statuses like "we can fight this" or something. Make a slogan. People eat that shit up.

Alternatively, give your life to science. Try to find a research focused hospital and sign up for some sort of highly experimental treatment.

Ok. Thanks user, I'll do that - but I already know it'll wind up being my kids, which is going to mean I'm stuck here left to die in front of my family. That just blows.

I’m so afraid of death this is my fear
To watch myself die
I want to die fast and quick and unexpectedly so I don’t have to think about it

If I wasn't going to try and treat it in any way, I would also blow off. The last thing I would want to do is torture myself and my family towards an inevitable death. I would just take off so they wouldn't have to see me die, but leave a note saying that "I didn't kill myself."

know what you mean. that makes it harder when i rape girls

Not a half bad idea. I was thinking more selfishly, but maybe this isn't such a bad idea.

Anons - this is going to sound fucking trite, I know, because I've heard guys say it in the past and that's how I felt about it too - but LIVE YOUR LIFE while you got it.

One day it'll be taken from you for no fucking reason. I'm not a big believer in God, so I don't have this "everything happens for a reason" shit going on in my head. I'm pissed this happened to me. There are LOTS of fuckers I could name off the top of my head who ought to get this instead of me - but I don't make the rules.

Anyway, you guys have given me a lot of laughs over the years, and so thanks for listening to me whine like a little bitch. I'll be ok until I'm not, and I'll just be one less faggot shitposting on Sup Forums... kek.

OP if you're going to pass soon, just remember this: you're in a for a big ol' surprise (a good one)

Bullshit ........post documented evidence of your bullshit sob story , post tits for forgiveness for blowing all your faggotry up our asses or just GTFO. All these other faggots might be eating your s hit sandwiches but not this guy

God wouldn't be on your list?

I was atheist up until a few years ago, and it's still funny to me that God ended up being #1 on my list, above even family and children and cousins. I don't have children of my own, but I love kids.

user you have this time left. None of us usually know how much time we have, but if we did, we'd probably act a whole lot different than we do.

There is still tons of value in self-improvement, in positive thinking and learning, for you. You're about to die? Then turn your life around! Be happy!

Please don’t go, one less bro is one more shitposting trap furry faggot
In all seriousness, how do you deal with it? Doesn’t it seem fucking unfair that shit people get to life while you have to suffer a disease you didn’t ask for?
How are your genetics? I’m just counting down the days until I get it, if that plays any factor. Grandparents, aunts, parents. It’s like they all met on cancersingles.com and fucked to death.
How do you do it?

same when raping girls, but when i rape boys my boner just go harder whern they cry

You've got the ideal situation on your hands. Start planning a massive conspiracy. Jewish gold, thai sex slaves the works. Make up all the docs for it and doctor some photos. when you're about to die of painful death buy a hand gun and a weather balloon.

fill the weather balloon up and tie it to the handgun. blow your brains out while holding a briefcase full of the "evidence" of some conspiracy. you'll be dead and the balloon will take the murder weapon far far away. when they find you it'll look like a hit and you'll be immortal in your family.

And I'm sorry if these are unwelcome words, or seem flippant or unfeeling.

I wish I could help you more.

same with raping boys, but when I rape animals my bonder just go harder whern they hiss.

>Life insurance won't pay in a suicide

its not suicide if everyone thinks its a murder dick lick

You wanna know that truth? I actually fucking laugh. I had a laughing fit the other day about how unfair it all is. Not getting into details, but one of my kids is also disabled, so I'm looking at leaving a completely unqualified for the workplace wife, a couple of kids, one of which is disabled, and maybe $150k of liquid assets that the wife can sell if she needs money.

I didn't make a lot of money in my job, so I didn't buy Life Insurance (yeah, I'm an idiot), so my wife is going to get a house with a mortgage, some cash in my 401k and company SEP plan, and my grandmothers wedding ring.

I want to sell some of my stuff and use it to run away, but that would be a pussy move - but it's what I feel I want to do.

It's not suicide if you pay a hooker to help you with the autoerotic asphyxiation

someone has been watching too much kung fu the legend continues

Always pick the option you'd regret not choosing more.

Dudes, I'm not afraid of dying, so I'm not going to an hero - the question I'm debating is if I just die on the beach someplace in Mexico or Fiji by myself, or die in a hospital bed with tubes all in me and my wife and kids standing there crying.

Smoke dmt;)

Dude take LSD and leave in a hot air balloon

Smkke dmt;)