Who would you actually root for if the US and England in the World Cup final?

Who would you actually root for if the US and England in the World Cup final?

Neither, just enjoy the shit storm on here.

England

Why are Americans so obsessed with the England NT?

US because trump

We're not?

USA! USA! USA!

Because Americans view England as the country to beat. I would venture a bet that it's probably because of historical memes.

lmao. We're fucking shit

Another aspect to the perceived rivalry is our team is much more likely to draw with / beat your team than say, Brazil or Germany. It's merely a pipe dream to imagine the US men's national team not getting blown the fuck out by the elites. Right now, England is not elite.

> If you can't chose a team
> Always root for the meme

So USA I guess

They still think England is the best team in the world guided by David Beckham, the greatest player in the world.

I strongly disagree with this premise

USA

USA for the memes.

USA

Nobody cares about the England NT, the only country we have any kind of rivalry with is Mexico.

It's not obsession, it's more that England is the only culturally and historically relevant nation to us, and also good at soccer so Englel vs USA matches have a bit more meaning to soccer fans here than CONCACRAP matchup# 2083.

Because pretty much all americans bandwagon english teams. They admire you.

d'aww

Its more cultural than anything, since all other anglo soccer teams are dogshit. Most Americans realize your team and premier league is pretty meh.

The United States of Latin America of course.

What about Canada?

This desu

im welsh but england because otherwise i'd have to use a proxy to post here

I would root for my fellow latinos of course

For what it's worth I actually like England. Australia too, I just like Anglosphere countries

i really wish canada would get their shit together and become australia tier. it would make things a lot more fun here