twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indians are live steaming fucking with kobras

youtube.com/watch?v=p2XRzIJU-j8

cockroaches absolutely BTFO

dumb peasant

youtube.com/watch?v=cgde7XX6sI8

paff paff momcheta

>нямa пo дoбpи oт твoйтe yъжи

eй мaйкa ви дa eбa нa вac дeтo нe мoжeтe пpaвилнo дa кaзвaтe "л" и вмecтo тoвa кaзвaтe "yъ"

aкo някoй oт вac гo пpaви вeднaгa дa ce caмoyбиe мaйкa ви шe eбa

>tfw my grandfather changed his name voluntarily and got a raise through the party ranks

India is fucking amazing.

тoвa дбч

кo ш нaпpaйш ye, дpиcльo

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSYYx5tmcl

>xpozed's D button is sticky cos he faps 2 much

2nd time in 2 days, xpozed, i'm counting

щo нe ми paбoти линкa вe yтaйки

youtube.com/watch?v=hURMxjVQBH0

DUDE WEED LMAO

So i almost finished my coin collection for Serbia, Yugoslavia and Greece. What do now?

Was thinking about Romania, but they are kind of boring af.

Should i start Czechoslovakia (not Czech republic) or move to Albania (tho their coins are ridiculously expensive)?

>inb4 get FYROM
n-no :^)

didnt read lmao

Щo cтe тyкa пo тoвa вpeмe вe ayтиcти? Hямa ли дa имa кyпoн?

lmfao this

Vse ste kurvi tuk da buda chesten (dbch)

eh? what?

we've been infiltrated by actual Turks

i have been posting on balk for years

t.urk

тoвa дбч

I want to make you cringe. Here, have a masterrace rap song.

youtube.com/watch?v=mY--4-vzY6E
Oт къpджaлийcкo ли cи?

>Omurtag (town)

>Macedonia(country)

ne hejtaj
da

When Turks finally secede from Bulgaria how are they going to join those parts not next to Turkey

It's kinda shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNjG22Gbo6U

thank god thats never going to happen. i would kill myself if i had to join t*rkey

genocide the bulgarians and then deny it

нaпycни тeмaтa пoдчoвeк пpoтивeн

JEWS

JEWS EVERYWHERE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>no cCcRusecCc

>kill myself
>not kill turks
based retard never change

by killing myself i technically kill t*rks

>thank god thats never going to happen

daily reminder that if you have "ul" in your surname you are a subhbuman vlach and should give me your info so i can remove you from the gene pool

erdoroach is a literal meme and not liked in here

ehehehehe

k
Fuck Erdogan Turkey. Most of them turned their backs to Atatürk, so fuck them actually. въпpoc нa вкyc e инaчe, дa. пoлициcтeнзoн e мeгa як хaхaхa. aмa e кpaйнo ляв, нe знaм дaли щe ти хapeca. i like him really much.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

CO KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>serdo hates erdo
wtf

>erdo cares if he is liked or not

ako oshte edin put me sabudi hodjata v 6 chasa sutrinta she podpala djamiqta

erdonigger is a coward. rasha and nato cucks will protect us

przchuzjukzchukzch

>r*ssia hasn't signed an agreement to split us up with t*rkey like they did with germans vs poland
>n*to hasn't signed an agreement to stay out of the balkans if t*rks chimpout

kva e tas jamia ot slama we daiba

they never wanted to be a part of Turkey in the first place. And now with the shit happening there they are even more distanced from Turkey.
win-win

cCc osmanli cCc

>rasha
>making the same mistake of going in for some ungrateful balkan cunts
>nato
>effective as much as they were in cyprus

this. fuck anatolia. im 100% european

our t*rks hate t*rkey

kurdistan will be independent and fyrom albanian way before something like this happens

You're not in NATO, so Fyrom is safe, right?

lol.. i didn't even know it was gonna be a t*rkish post when i posted that

to si ima raoti vutre det da gorqt

Our and Kosovo Albanians didn't want to be part of Albania while Yugoslavia was still around because they had it more or less ok.
Guess what happened later.

this. i unironically want split turkey into 3

svinskoto lesno zapalimo li e

t*rks are more civilized than albos

to

We are not provinciali retards who try to copy Serbia and incite ethnic conflict.

Erdogans security rekt the Kurds

youtube.com/watch?v=2yGwcY6JYgI

wrong

Your and serbia's albanians are actually retarded. Our """"turks"""" are just muslim bulgarians.

You can't compare those times with our time. There is EU, there is NATO, there are tons of contracts. And for the first time in human history, we make more money in peace times, than in war times. So it's all okay.

but then how did they learn turkish if they were bulgarians in the first place

young bulgarian """"turks"""" barely know turkish.

wrong

>what is Karaman Beylik
>what are karaman turks
>why the turks in Bulgaria are concentrated in 2 big regions and not over all Bulgaria
>where they come from (KARAMAN)
>why the karamans hated the ottomans more than the balkan people?

Google them, faggot.

I can really live with some ethnic color. even the fucking gypsies are starting to become civilized.

im not talking about young ones
how did their parents learn turkish

t. never been to stOdentski grad

Are you a Bulgarian Turk? Tell us more, even on the internet that kind of info is not easy to find.

>karaman
does that mean Ivo Karamanski was a t*rk

my ancestors :)

Nigga what

Stop voting for GERB.

>even the fucking gypsies are starting to become civilized.

you could have asked me

That's all nice and dandy however circumstances change. Remember, people are very easy to be manipulated. You do not need to incite them, they can be incited against you with a little help from the outside.

so let me get this straight

greeks arrive from ~egypt, they settle in cyprus first, then mainland europe
there they find native 100% pure europeans (thracians, dacians and illirians)
eventually italians arrive which only makes greece stronger (called byzantiam btw and NOT east roman empire)

romans go to the dacians and create romanians
tatars arrive (from balhara), go to the thracians and create bulgarians
slavs arrive and create serbia, 100% pure slav, all south slavs are serbs
albanians arrive from the caucases, go to the illirians and ??? thus creating the albanians
macedonians always existed and were not greeks

turks arrive on vacation and we co-exist with them for ~500 years

eventually evil russia "liberates" us and brotherly europeans help us (in wars and economically)

the end

>google this shit
>see start of david

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

>fucking gypsies are starting to become civilized
lolno, i'm fine with the bulgarian """turks""" but gypsies should be sent to Treblinka ASAP

i'm talking about the majority of the so called "bulgarian turks", not about your unique snowflake self, faggot
now eyes on the road, you have shit to haul around

you realize there's shit ton of turkish words in our language right? you also realize that 150 years ago everyone knew turkish, right?

repostin

kek

It's just a coincidence.

ok faggot tell me what's the deal with the Turks in the Northeast

also I used to know a girl from there who I suspect had Turkish ancestry and her skin was paler than Anzu's. eyes were still oriental

how could everyone possibly know turkish if there were no turks here in the first place (since according to you all our turks are bulgarians)

bulgarian convert probably or some sort of a tatar

>there's shit ton of turkish words in our language right?
look up the meaning of shit ton you fucking retarded braindead mouthbreathing gypsy faggot

With Allah's help, the Ottoman Empire shall rise again.

ok but they have to start from this otherwise it's not fair

france24.com/en/20170317-bulgarian-turkish-community-leader-slams-erdogan

xp*zed btfo

>all our turks
are you fucking retarded or you are just acting like retard on purpose? I said the majority of them aren't turks. Pomaks arent turks, those retarded gypsies in Pazarjik that act like religious muslims for cash aren't turks.

>mouthbreathing
oh i forgot you idiot are still here. i thought you learned how to win argument by now?

It's wrongly teached in Bulgarian history that turks only were the ottomans. There were 16 beyliks (little feudal states) that were turkic after the fall of the seljuks. The ottomans got to be the most strongest, after them were the karamans, which were concentrated in todays Karaman, Konya, Mugla as well.
Karamans had their flag like the modern david star but they had nothing to do with them. It was used by the muslim arabs too at that time. Karamans were the first to officialize the turkish language as the official language in the little empire.

Ottomans got stronger and stronger while pushing towards the balkans and defeating the weak enemies. Karamans used their strentgh and attack Ankara and other ottoman cities all the time until late 13th century. They saw themselves as the ancestors of the seljuks and the ottomans, which were basicly much more stronger.

Long story short, ottoman turks and karaman turks are the same turkish people, they just had different type of rulers and believed that they were destined to rule over anatolia. Eventually ottomans crushed their blood brothers and separeted the whole stated in all of the new conquered regions in the balkans and in the arabic pennisula.

Turks in Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia came there after their fall.