God Tier Loads

God Tier Loads

Have any of you actually tried this? I'm curious but I'm worried taking pills will fuck with my stomach

takes like a month to load. You wont see results right away. It does work, but a pain to get into a routine.

I can speak for the lecithin. That stuff is dope. Makes finishing feel way better too. I'd definitely recommend taking it if you don't wanna bother with the other things.

And before people get all freaked out about the soy and it possibly fucking with testosterone production, it doesn't include any of the chemicals associated with estrogen production that can be found in trace amounts in soy. Plus, I've been taking it for a year and I haven't grown man titties yet.

My regimen was l-arginine, lecithin, zinc, long jack, maca root.

Then I jelqed without cumming and pumped every so often.

After a few weeks you literally start shaking randomly.

Busted in a chicks mouth after like 3 weeks, was like a full shot glass worth.

it doesn't include all of the ingredients.

Other than Pygeum it doesn't seem like much else is worth it

Wait a month. More if you can stand it. Plus, do all of that in the mean time. Then edge. Edge as along as you can. With the most arousing person, or fantasy, as you can possibly have or imagine.

the first time i took zinc after a couple days of not fapping my first load was a single shot and it was literally 3 times as much as i usually cum in multiple shots.

but maybe it was just, u know, placebo. but placebo also works.

I've done this but I also went without sex or fapping for a few weeks. It worked but I came after like 4 minutes :(

I just started getting all the stuff for the "Holy Grail."
I've been on the zinc and l-arginine for 3 days now, lecithin for 1 and I need to order pygeum. I've also been drinking enough water to drown a whale.
I swear I felt the tingly feeling in my dick that OP's pic describes when I started jerkin here.
Gonna cum into a glass and see if it actually looks like a lot or if I'm in placebo phase.
Def gonna stick with it though. The thought of drowning people with cum sounds pretty fucking hot. I'd go to prison for that murder.

My fiancee loves facials now. You'll like the results.

I've heard about the maca root before but haven't looked into it yet.
Any recommendations on where to buy/what's reputable? I know from looking for pygeum some sellers sell shit.

I don't care where the cum ends up, just as long as there's a gallon of it.

I will say this, celery seeds are a MUST. Otherwise it's more watery and clear. You want it to look like cum, so get over the dry taste and swallow those seeds so she can swallow yours

But I fucking haaaaate celery.
That was the second thing I ever tried, pineapple being the first. I hated eating that much celery.

Not celery itself, just the seeds. But trust me it's not much better. I recommend mixing a spoonful with water or yogurt

Duly noted. I'll see where I'm at with just the stuff I'm taking in like, 2 or 3 weeks and move from there.

The irony being that I also fucking hate yogurt haha.
Also, I forgot to check your dubs

Don't skip out on the seeds bro. Trust me

Alright, I suppose I'll suffer for the potential gains.