THIS IS MY NEW GF. I ADMIT SHE IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE . SHE GIVES ME HAND JOBS BUT WON'T LET ME TOUCH HER VAGINA OR TITS...

THIS IS MY NEW GF. I ADMIT SHE IS OUT OF MY LEAGUE . SHE GIVES ME HAND JOBS BUT WON'T LET ME TOUCH HER VAGINA OR TITS. I PAY FOR SHIT. AM I BEING PLAYED?

dump her
ASAP

yes your getting played

cant tell if troll or not

SHE COST ME ABOUT 1K A MONTH. I GET HAND JOBS, BLOW JOBS AND MAKING OUT. I AM A 6/10. SHE'S , REALISTICALLY WHEN DONE UP, AN 8/10.

SHOULD I STAY? I WON'T DO BETTER.

NO TROLL. I AM 100% SERIOUS. I AM BEING HONEST ABOUT MY SITUATION.

get eye surgery

WHEN DONE UP. I WILL ADMIT IN REAL LIFE SHE LOOKS 12 AND KIND OF SKINNY BUT STILL,. SHE'S HOT.

Pls stop with the fucking capslock

YOU CAN LEAVE THE THREAD YOU JERK

PLEASE DON'T SWEAR OR I'LL HABE TO BLOCK YOU, MY PARENTS ARE WATCHING ME

instagram model Sewin Tabaei

DON'T BE A JERK .

Pic of you and her?

NO KIDDING IDIOT. HER NAME IS IN ONE OF MY PICS LOSER.

AND "MODEL"? SHE DOESN'T GET PAID FOR THAT AT ALL JERK.

SHE WON'T ALLOW IT. I CAN'T EVEN TAKE HER OUT. WE MEET AT MY HOUSE AND THAT'S IT

Omfg WHY DON'T YOU UNLOCK THE GODDAMN CAPSLOCK ASSHOLE

JUST LEAVE THE THREAD... WTF MAN?

I'm drunk and bored

Sage goes in all threads. thank you user. Please try harder next time

At least you're being blown.

But one day you'll wake up and realize what you've wasted and be disgusted with yourself.

DOUBT IT. I ATE ABOUT 10K OF CALORIES TODAY AND I CAN'T STOP. I SHAT THREE TIMES AND BARELY CLEANED WELL.

JUST LEAVE PLEASE.

Well, then enjoy.

Stay with her, but stop buying her shit. You'll see if you're being played then. Unless you think the handjobs and blowjobs are worth the 1k per month. And if you can deal with inevitability of her cheating on you.

>And if you can deal with inevitability of her cheating on you.
WELL I KNOW SHE HAD A BF. HE'S A "DJ" DOUCHE BAG WANNABE. HE CHEATS ON HER. THAT'S HOW I GOT MY FIRST BLOW FROM HER: I GAVE HER FREE WEED AND A SHOULDER TO CRY ON BUT SHE'S SLICK. NOW SHE MAKES ME BUY HER SHIT ALL THE TIME. SOME MONTHS I SPEND 500 BUCKS, SOME 2K, I AVG. ABOUT 1K A MONTH...MAYBE A BIT MORE BUT I AM PATHETIC. SERIOUSLY. I AM A LOSER. THE WAY I SEE IT I HAVE A 1 WHICH IS BETTER THAN A ZERO..KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

I KNOW I AM BEING USED BUT HOW CAN I SAY NO?

It's your life bro. I don't give a fuck. Does she at least let you rub her tits?

NO. SHE SAID THEY ARE PAINFUL FROM THE ENLARGEMENT SHE HAD.

IT'S WEIRD SINCE SHE PUTS MY COCK IN HER MOUTH BUT WON'T LET ME TOUCH HER TITS.

Can't, using b as entertainment between snapping some chickas

LOL. JUST LEAVE PLEASE.

If you post a good nude or link, ill stop responding at least, how bowh daht?

I ALREADY TOLD YOU BITCH SHE WON'T LET ME.

stop posting in caps you fucking autistic sperglord tard

fuck

also 1k a month? lmfao what is she spending this on

fuck you them ill JUST KEEP RESPONFING TO YOU RETARD

Also, inb4 I'm drunk

Youre a fucking idiot op.

>Never pick up a vassar chick.

CLOTHES AND SHIT. SHE'S A SHOPAHOLIC.

>vassar

I KNOW. I WON'T ARGUE THAT.

Are you sure it has a vagina?

Like a damn fiddle.

Those lips are fucking horrendous

1k on random shopping per month

that's a lot

anyway the hell is she gonna do if you start groping her while she's jerking you off or something? assert your masculinity, girls like that. unless you're happy being a sexless moneybag.

YES. SEEN HER NAKED.

Op is your name ash?

POST YOUR PIC. I AM SURE YOU CAN TEACH ME.

DUDE WE ARE LOSERS. WE GET WHAT WE CAN FUCK FACE.

NO. WHY?

Your a fucking idiot if your not trolling. Just leave her ass and stop being a little faggot.

>google reverse search
nice try op

Whats wrong with her face?

IF I LEAVE IT MEANS ZERO SEX. SHE'S THE FIRST SEX I HAD IN 6 YEARS FRIEND. I AM A LOSER AND TERRIFIED OF GOING BACK TO BEING 100% ALONE.

You just remind me of an old friend because of the caps lock

SHE DOES SHITTY BOTOX BUT NOW SHE'S BACK TO NORMAL.

i spend around 400 a month on my girlfriend and fuck her every time i have her over to my house. she loves me and respects me.

do you think girls start off with wanting you to fondle them and fuck them? not usually, they just want girl stuff. but they're contradictory and usually don't know what they want, so show her what she wants (what you want).

IM TOO MEEK FOR THAT AND LOL AT YOU GETTING FUCKED.

FUCKING IMBECILE

I'm not sure thats normal

If you don't have the confidence to start a relationship with someone who will actually give 2 squirts of piss about you, do some online searching. This bitch no matter what she looks like is a parasite. Step one is removing the parasite from your wallet, and get your shit straight. And im not your friend. Just some asshole who doesn't want some dipshit wasting his years on some woman. Its a bad investment.

were are you guys at?

i wanna cuck you

this is not worth the money

Apex kek